It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSA Do not wear your Trump hat to the Board of Elections to Vote

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: panoz77

So, you can't just let your vote count.

I mean, how hard is it to take off a hat?

Not hard if is is law, which when informed it was I removed the hat. Even though I think it is a violation of 1A rights. I was not told by any of the poll workers why I needed to remove my hat. Was not told by the poll workers that it was an election law in Ohio, they must be trained very well. I'm not removing my clothes for just any request, she wasn't even good looking.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Your email icon should be lit up.

It was. Now yours is.

Poor, Abeverage, missed all the fun....

edit on 6-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: panoz77

I didn't make their lives easy today.

Sounds like they didn't make your life easy today. All this pissing and moaning over a hat. The laws are there for a REASON not just to make a little rumpy supporter bitch and moan like a little girl - wah wah!

Do some research, check history and you will see the laws are there for more than JUST you - you sound as entitled and conceited as your buffoon cult leader.

Calm down Spanky, there will be a LOT more for you to piss and moan about after the election, a LOT more than a stupid old, stinky and stained truckers cap. Putz.

Dorian Soran

Putz huh? Nice.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You go there to vote, or gloat?

Vote, I'll save the gloating for Nov. 3.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

IT was a joke...pissed and pants is lost on you. lol

And I honestly do not care what you are wearing, nor your assumptions to my sex and my "hotness" lol

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed about paying for someone else’s advertising. I do it with Patagonia clothing- I worked for them part time a few years ago and once you start wearing their clothes, it’s hard to wear anything else. I’m bummed when I have to dress up or dress professionally, because they don’t make those clothing types and so I have to be all itchy and constricted and not have any pockets. So I’m not trying to wear a label, but can’t avoid it.

I wear a lot of RL Polo shirts. Not because of the label, but due to the fabric used. it feels better against my skin. Still, i don't buy them. My wife or kids will.

If left to my own devices, i wear tshirts with my own art on it, basketball shorts, and houseshoes.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Your email icon should be lit up.

It was. Now yours is.

Poor, Abeverage, missed all the fun....

OMG! Why??? Off-topic

And I'm fine missing this sort of fun thank you very much! Otherwise I would've used woman or girl or lady in my name with a avatar of a woman to be salacious and contrary.

On topic
Don't wear a Trump or Biden dress either cause one is built to grab up on you and the other is not sniff proof...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The proud boiz are threatening to "stand by" at polling places "to make sure the voting is on the up and up" encouraged by trump, could that be considered electioneering or intimidation? Personally, I don't need the BLM people or Boogaloo boiz intimadation. I remember an election when the T party folks hung around the polling places all day asking "exit poll" questions. I told them to f*** off.

www.nbcnews.com...

*Rolls Eyes* 😏

Nobody cares about the Proud Boys and they’re so irrelevant in the overall scene that it’s only a talking point to deflect from the real dangers of BLM thugs and their equally crazy ANTIFA buddies.

Lol, get with the times Boomer.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
OMG! Why??? Off-topic

Well. First we did each others nails, then we talked about boys and then we had a pillow fight.

Don't be jelly.

We also talked about the topic and agreed some stuff is just plain silly.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OMG! Why??? Off-topic

Well. First we did each others nails, then we talked about boys and then we had a pillow fight.

Don't be jelly.

Can you and your friend go play grab ass somewhere else and not in my thread, thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

These laws were passed because of supposed "voter intimidation". What I experienced WAS voter intimidation, IMHO. This seems like it is unconstitutional to me in violation of the 1A. What say you?

Here is the suspect in question.

So at what point did you feel intimidated enough to vote for Biden? And How exactly did polite people intimidate you by asking to follow the law?
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2020 16:29:52 -0500pm4America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
On one hand, it is fairly stupid to dictate a dress code just to vote. BUT....on the other, knowing how smarmy people in this county get with affiliation adornments, it really IS probably best to aim for neutral ground. I don't know who the folks in front of me or behind me were going to vote for in the past, as it should be. It's a vote between you and the poll booth, no one else.

It's a muddled topic at best, with two equally valid sides to argue from. Even for me. I can see and agree with both ends there, and thus, it's best for ME to just remain neutral and stay that way when voting.

OMG! Why??? Off-topic

Don't be jelly.

Can you and your friend go play grab ass somewhere else and not in my thread, thanks.

You can play grab-ass, too! It's easy, just be witty. Such as, smack my bum and tell me I did a good job on scrubbing the sacrifice stains out of the basement floor today, for example

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

These laws were passed because of supposed "voter intimidation". What I experienced WAS voter intimidation, IMHO. This seems like it is unconstitutional to me in violation of the 1A. What say you?

So at what point did you feel intimidated enough to vote for Biden? And How exactly did polite people intimidated you by asking to follow the law?

I was never told by any poll worker that it was law. It was basically what appeared to be random people who I assumed were Board of Election Workers telling me to remove my hat with no explanation, I politely declined their request. When a law enforcement officer told me it WAS a law, I complied and removed my hat to finish voting. Hope that clears it up for you. I don't take kindly to people infringing on my first amendment free speech.
edit on 6-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
sooooooooooooooooo you coulnd't take a minute go on line see what the law is???? and you didn't know what the law was......nope you wanted to go down there break the law and cause a fuss and inconvenience the poll workers...and then come on here and brag about it...well if your goal was to show how rude trump voters are and only think of themselves well...congrats!!! mission accomplished!!

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is from 2018
www.usatoday.com...

You might want to challenge your local officials on this.

Edit to add:

This may not help your particular case since every state regulates voting place messaging and electioneering. But I have to wonder how far this goes.

Thanks for that, and trust me, I didn't make their lives easy today. I pushed back until the sheriff intervened, and since I was not totally sure I had the law on my side, I relented. Took off the hat, set it next to me facing out, finished my ballot and left with my hat on.

Does this make you some kind of martyr or something? You sound really proud of yourself. You were violating the law and kept violating it until Law Enforcement made you stand down. Election officials tried to make you understand the law but you refused. I don't see how this says anything positive about you. Unless being a complete jerk is something to be proud. Don't let your heroes be ghosts people.

No, not a martyr, but I'm not going to take some liberal democrat poll workers word for it (our area is historically highly democrat, but went for Trump in 2016), that's for dam sure. The sheriff said it was the law, so I complied with LAW ENFORCEMENT.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
sooooooooooooooooo you coulnd't take a minute go on line see what the law is???? and you didn't know what the law was......nope you wanted to go down there break the law and cause a fuss and inconvenience the poll workers...and then come on here and brag about it...well if your goal was to show how rude trump voters are and only think of themselves well...congrats!!! mission accomplished!!

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: projectvxn
This is from 2018
www.usatoday.com...

You might want to challenge your local officials on this.

Edit to add:

This may not help your particular case since every state regulates voting place messaging and electioneering. But I have to wonder how far this goes.

Thanks for that, and trust me, I didn't make their lives easy today. I pushed back until the sheriff intervened, and since I was not totally sure I had the law on my side, I relented. Took off the hat, set it next to me facing out, finished my ballot and left with my hat on.

Does this make you some kind of martyr or something? You sound really proud of yourself. You were violating the law and kept violating it until Law Enforcement made you stand down. Election officials tried to make you understand the law but you refused. I don't see how this says anything positive about you. Unless being a complete jerk is something to be proud. Don't let your heroes be ghosts people.

No, not a martyr, but I'm not going to take some liberal democrat poll workers word for it (our area is historically highly democrat, but went for Trump in 2016), that's for dam sure. The sheriff said it was the law, so I complied with LAW ENFORCEMENT.

Again, suddenly you libs are all about law and order and complying with the law, too funny. What ever happened to peaceful protest????? Hypocrite
edit on 6-10-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So at what point did you feel intimidated enough to vote for Biden? And How exactly did polite people intimidated you by asking to follow the law?

I was never told by any poll worker that it was law. It was basically what appeared to be random people who I assumed were Board of Election Workers telling me to remove my hat with no explanation, I politely declined their request. When a law enforcement officer told me it WAS a law, I complied and removed my hat to finish voting. Hope that clears it up for you. I don't take kindly to people infringing on my first amendment free speech.

And that was intimidating? I often hear of liberals being called snowflakes it's good to know there are special little Trumpets are too!

So did you vote Biden then?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

And that was intimidating? I often hear of liberals being called snowflakes it's good to know there are special little Trumpets are too!

So did you vote Trump then?

Yes, being ordered to remove personal clothing in order to cast my vote was intimidation, especially when it violates a constitutionally protected activity.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

So did you vote Trump then?

Yes, being ordered to remove personal clothing in order to cast my vote was intimidation, especially when it violates a constitutionally protected activity.

Well it's all over now and I am glad you made it through that harrowing experience!!

And you got it all out on ATS surely a win for everyone! So I bet it will all be ok!

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 06 Oct 2020 17:02:30 -0500pm5America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

I take my coffee black with a dash of liberal tears.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I take my coffee black with a dash of liberal tears.

I like my coffee how I like my women.

Ground up and in the freezer.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join