It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fox "Phenomenon" out today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I haven't yet seen it, but even Lue Elizondo says the doc says things he knows are fact but can't talk about himself.

I'll try to watch it after work but may have to wait for the weekend, but any reviews here would be welcome

thephenomenonfilm.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Good news! Thanks for sharing. Watched the trailer; some of the people being interviewed... hm, don't know what to make of that.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I got a prescreening of it but was unable to discuss till today.

And yes, its probably the absolute best documentary on the topic to date.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Looks like a bunch of untrustworthy people making unreliable statements.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Unfortunately they added Harry Reid.
Took down the perceived legitimacy to nearly 0.
edit on 10/6/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see how folks lap this one up.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ugh wish I had time to watch right now, but I'm at work. Anything you can share that ties in with Elizondo's statement I mentioned n my OP that may be something we don't already know?
edit on 10/6/2020 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It has the usual cast out in full force.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Ugh wish I had time to watch right now, but I'm at work. Anything you can share that ties in with Elizondo's statement I mentioned n my OP that may be something we don't already know?

Director James Fox’s explosive documentary is being hailed as the most credible and revealing film ever made about the long-standing global cover-up and mystery involving unidentified aerial phenomenon. Including shocking never-before-seen testimony from high-ranking government and military officials, NASA Astronauts, and riveting footage, the timely film includes bombshell reveals about UAP incursions at nuclear weapon facilities (Senator Harry Reid says, “If they had been called upon by the President to launch, they couldn’t have done it.”) and the monumental events behind the NY Times’ recent disclosure of The Pentagon’s secret UFO Program. Providing eye-opening evidence that mankind is not alone in the universe, Senator Harry Reid says “The Phenomenon makes the incredible credible.”

Senator Harry Reid says “The Phenomenon is meritorious. It makes the incredible credible.” Former Senior CIA Officer Jim Semivan, calls it “The most important documentary of the year and the most accurate examination of the world's greatest mystery.” Dr. Jacques Vallee says “70 years of secrecy has led to this. The most credible documentary ever made about UFOs.” Lue Elizondo, Former Director of the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (ATTIP), says "The Phenomenon sets a new benchmark for disclosure and is the most accurate and informative documentary ever made about UAPs.”

Narrated by Peter Coyote, the film includes Senator Harry Reid, President Clinton, President Ford, John Podesta, White House Chief of Staff for Clinton and advisor to Obama, Governor Bill Richardson, Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Christopher Mellon, NASA Astronauts, Governor Fife Symington, George Knapp, and Dr. Jacques Vallee, who was portrayed in Steven Spielberg’s Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Well, the movie doesnt focus on sensationalism of the phenomenon.

It presents the facts and testimony from some very credible officials.
Fravor, Jacques Vallee and yes, Reid.
But to be honest, its stuff most of us interested in the topic, already are very familiar with.

As for Lue, I'm thinking he is just refereing to the Tic Tac and Fravor saying it's not from here.
Its been close to a month and a half since seeing it, but im fairly certain thats what he was eluding too.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
CNN.

Unfortunately, Fox somewhat muddies the waters by employing dramatic recreations and visual effects to illustrate certain witness accounts, which feels unnecessary, given the video and photographic evidence. When dealing with a topic such as this, the less embroidery the better.

www.google.com...
edit on 6-10-2020 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

well now if Alyssa Milano, Tom Delonge and the history channels fact or faked host Ben Hansen who never proved a damn thing endorses it, then i got to check it out lol.

edit on 6-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
CNN.

Unfortunately, Fox somewhat muddies the waters by employing dramatic recreations and visual effects to illustrate certain witness accounts, which feels unnecessary, given the video and photographic evidence. When dealing with a topic such as this, the less embroidery the better.

www.google.com...

CNN should take their own advice about this and apply it to just about anything they put on the air.
They do so much embroidery, they should open a shop in every mall in the country...CNN custom embroidery to fit your needs/agenda.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Will they talk about how its been a secret for 70 years and end it there? Looks like it! A bunch of materialistic minded men in suits giving their opinions on something they know nothing about!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

You have a point there.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
soooo...

I have to pay 20$ to watch it, THEN tell you what's in it?

How about YOU buy it and then tell ME and the rest of ATS what it's about?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yes the OP must watch it after work then inform us , after all he did start the thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Holy $h1t, I thought is was either free or 3.99 on Netflix or Amazon! I will 'buy' it I guess, based on what those in the know have said about it

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Nope. look forward to your reporting.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Im interested myself but I think I'll try to find it streaming somewhere. I can't justify paying 20$ on something like this (but I'll spend 100$ on useless junk! lol) so I'll see if I can find it streamed.

20$ for Amazon... That's VERY pricey considering you can buy a brand new movie for less than that. They didn't even have an option to rent, only buy. Once I see it, if I do like it and it's not complete rubbish, I'll spend the funds to keep it. But it better be a damn good watch!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join