It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson to introduce Covid Passports!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Guilty or innocent i tend to think I'm too long in the tooth myself to be dealing with police these days.

My wee granny used to say if you can't say anything nice about someone or something, best not to say anything at all, or something to the effect.

Arguing with the Police tends to not work out to well all the same no matter the right nor wrong of the matter.

Best to keep the vast majority of there type at arm's length imho.

As to there training and/or ability to do the job, well just like the uniform complex, apparently that varies from one cop to the next.

edit on 10-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I used to phone the cop station and ask for the charge bar , then proceed to book a room for the evening ikyn
i would ask for suite 13 and the vegetarian option for brekky in the morning and say i might be a bit late the person on the other end would be this is the police station ! sure enough in the early hours of the morning i would arrive in the taxi with the blue light and at the reception/charge bar a very drunk and loud me would demand my room

The crazy years ! i dread to think how much i got fined over the years with my exuberance the cops labelled me general chaos for good reason , my favourite saying to them was what's the worst you can do to me put me in a room and give me three meals a day
i have heard a few coppers say what's the point ? .

First thing you do is say to the solicitor before you get taken to court right how long can you get me in jail i could do with some reading time and a holiday [ ikyn ] they would throw me out of court with a fine - beg them not to jail you because _ ? and they will put you away for a stretch guaranteed.

I convinced them i was nuts , i think i believe it my self

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yes it is changed drastically now and i never want to be in trouble again , It was always the drink with me and they knew it i used to drink till i passed out and they made the mistake of trying to wake me up violently and that would set me off .

I would come to and not remember how i got there i blank out that bad with spirits plus 20 pints then some smoke ?

I was actually thinking of writing a book about it , The art of madness
my battles with the cops , battles with the law , battles with drink ,drugs and debauchery , that really would be a eye opener for Lou Tsu
and when it is printed in China i might have to explain to them how my name changes over the years from Hei U Boi to Oh him Hay :

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It`s funny ...Stanley Johnson write book " the virus " in 1982

Ian R Crane Twitter

Maybe Boris read the book many times..

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Boris read???

The Man cannot manage zip slides.

So only if it came on tape or CD methinks.
edit on 11-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I think you are being too kind to Boris
he cannot even wear a helmet right , The guys a clown at a bread and circus event to distract the public while he robs the treasury of hundreds of billions

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

You called it with "helmet" stonerwilliam.

Coz if thats not a prize A1 cockwomble im not sure what is.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You are right
He cant read

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am shocked at the money this country has gone through since February on this covid /scam , the vaccines they bought and this operation Moonshot at a 100 billion after years of austerity -something evil this way comes .

I have been warning friends and family for months to stock up on food because this is not going to end well

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Well not the writting on the wall anyhoo.

Not bad with lies on the sides of busses all the same, so theres that.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

COVID 19 no a scam mate, if in doubt take a look at any one of our old folk's homes that have been decimated by the disease.

As to operation "Moonshot" im thinking its Boris we should be sending to the moon on a one-way trip.

Im not shocked at all unless its the fact that Boris and the Tories are still in power.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Do you think it would be any different if someone else was Prime Minister?

The agenda is simply being followed.

The health passport will be implemented globally.

edit on 11-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes.

Who's agenda?

We cant implement much globally, passports wont be any different.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Have you not read the pdf titled:
Scenarios for the future of technology and international development.

It was written in 2010.

edit on 11-10-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Have to say it does not seem to have been on my light reading schedule back then.

I will be happy with a scenario in the future where Boris is not PM put it that way.

Im not sure where i was in 2010 that much nevermind what i read. LoL

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

MPs have not been doing their job in this constitutional monarchy for quite some time.

If its real treason, you are after, look no further than the House of Lord's, nevermind just the MPs.

That game has been going on for a while.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Yeeh well i just hope MPs / House of Lord's would actually at least try to protect country and citizens, and not bow to secret societys, big corporations, vatican etc..

It`s the same in other countrys also i assume....the failure of democracy....because the jerks are not doing their job they are supposed to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

It will not take long before "they" come with the wonderful option to have the data of your vaccine status safely and conveniently stored on a chip which will be injected under your skin. They will tell you that you will not only have your vaccine passport with you at all times which will guarantee that you always will have access to all public places, your favorite grocery store and so on.

And not only that...for your convenience this chip can also hold your social security number, ID and can be used to make financial transactions...(they won't tell you just yet.. but just in case when banks have stopped giving cash..cash is a potential virus/bacteria source).

Of course you will be lucky that this medical procedure will be free of charge the first few weeks after announcement and must be paid for after a certain date. Just to motivate people before it will become manditory. Does this sound familiar if I told you that without that chip under your skin you can not login to your bankaccount and therefore not able to buy or sell?

All we need is for Israel to start building that temple..

edit on 11/10/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Boris could have been one of the greatest leaders this country has ever had, he could still be, but Covid-19 certainly hasn't helped. They are following the guidelines of advisers, but no matter which way they do things, people will critisise.

The problem is people still see the Tories as they were in the 20th century and the start of the 21st. They could give every person in this land £1mil each and people will still call them.

The passport thing isn't a bad idea. It will help some sort of normality come back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join