It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson to introduce Covid Passports!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: angelchemuel

If people allow this (for a novel cold virus) they will allow anything,

I thought quarantining healthy people would be that line...

Most will not only allow it..but fight you if you oppose it...the new normal..

Our nations have given up freedom for (a false) security.

My Nation chartered the Declaration of the Rights of Man...

Then proceeded to take the biggest dump ever on it...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: MykeNukem

So can Employers force employees to covid test ? Because it can be shown that the test are not accurate, or even should not be used for this kind of thing ?

The test are know to generate a lot false positive and false negative also...

So sounds quite odd if Employers could force people to take a test that is not valid ?

If the Employer is a private company they can do whatever they want as long as they don't discriminate...

That's pretty much the Law of the West...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is crazy and exactly why we can't let a weak ass Joe Biden get elected, soon enough it would be pushed here.

Just read through the article fully 3 times it is so manipulative. FIrst we are gonna mandate the "new normal" social distancing, then so you don't have to social distance anymore you have a digital passport. LOL create a false problem and offer BS an even more controlling "solution"

The UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson had revealed plans to conduct mass testing and coronavirus “passports” in order to allow people to “enjoy public life” without having to follow any social distancing norms.

At the start of the lockdown, when people feared the loss of civil liberties during the pandemic saga, digital “passports” were dismissed as a conspiracy theory. Now, more and more countries are looking to implement them.

TPTB must really think people are idiots or they don't care and as somebody else has mentioned some major chit has or is going down.

edit on 6-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Sounds so totalitarian , like China
This is crazy ..i want out from this planet now.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Think of the money I will save!

a reply to: FinallyAwake

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Think of the money I will save!

a reply to: FinallyAwake

I hope you're self employed then! And even that will be affected in the end.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Will they be blue?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've already posted this, but if anyone missed it, it really is worth a watch.
People are starting to fight back legally.
The comments will give you hope for humanity.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

"...Before launching it across England, the pilot program will be launched in Salford, in both indoor and outdoor venues."

Thats where the BBC lives isn't it?

Is there a danger 'Media City' might drop off the end of a dodgy spreadsheet?

I mean...there is always a bright side...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yes, that is something good. It`s good to have now doctors, scientist and now lawyers questioning all this covaids-19

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: moonrunner

originally posted by: angelchemuel
FFS! I predict civil unrest on our streets......
Don't know how I missed this from September. It's been named 'Moonshot Plan'.

“Theatres, and sports venues could test audience members one day and let in all those with a negative result, all those who are not infectious. Workplaces would be opened up to all those who test negative in the morning, to behave in a way that is exactly like a world before Covid,” said the Prime Minister.

Talk about dividing society over a virus that has killed far less people than the H1N1 virus did....and we didn't even shut down for that one!!!
Let's hope they live up to their now trade mark of doing a U turn on this monstrous idea too! I can't see anything recent that they have done a U turn.

Moonshot Plan

Rainbows
Jane

According to worldometers corona virus has killed 1,046,624 people, H1N1 swine flu killed 203,000 people according to adjusted calculations taking into accont of the under reporting of cases, and that was over a much longer time frame than we have so far been experiencing the current pandemic.
BoJo is a complete moron, he had one goal of getting his friends out of europe, he has no idea of how to react to an actual crisis and not a manufactured one, his response is and will always be poor, the idea is beyond flawed and can't work, it will be dropped and die like the "we are looking at up to 20,000 deaths in the uk if it gets out of hand" statements he made.

1,300,000 people die in car accidents every year.

No panic about that.

No shutting down highways, or commerce.

In fact, drivers education is getting worse.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We are doomed. You can't dare say anything even remotely critical about it anymore. Seems like everyone is brainwashed.
They don't even go on about the death numbers over here anymore - they pump the fear with the huge infection numbers.
Our economy is tanking - so many shops and businesses are dying and closing, it's a sad sight. And what for?
Our hospitals aren't overwhelmed, people aren't suddenly dropping dead in the street. Whilst those who have died is very sad, we can't stop our complete way of living. And yet, it seems to be what everyone wants...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Kenzo

So can Employers force employees to covid test ? Because it can be shown that the test are not accurate, or even should not be used for this kind of thing ?

The test are know to generate a lot false positive and false negative also...

So sounds quite odd if Employers could force people to take a test that is not valid ?

If the Employer is a private company they can do whatever they want as long as they don't discriminate...

That's pretty much the Law of the West...

No it is not.
Employers have to abide by all laws.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It seems to me you are all discussing nothing any more serious than trivia. Some of the statements in this thread are utterly pathetic and prattish!

All of you ask yourselves...why are they doing it? What reason could they have for such draconian policies? Why crash the economy, devastate industries, and basically bring about a reduction to British society through lessening freedoms of movements? Bear in mind that it isn't just Britain, it is all western developed nations acting in synchronisation with one another under the pretext of a global viral threat.

Stop looking at the small details and start to try to perceive the bigger global picture.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I've had a Rona test. No way I would do it again to go to work. I'd rather be punched in the gut every morning.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Asking for papers to show that you are a legal citizen of the country you reside in is wrong.

Asking for papers to show that you can legally vote is wrong.

Asking for papers to show that you don't have a disease is right.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

"...Before launching it across England, the pilot program will be launched in Salford, in both indoor and outdoor venues."

Thats where the BBC lives isn't it?

Is there a danger 'Media City' might drop off the end of a dodgy spreadsheet?

I mean...there is always a bright side...

Yup. They're barely managing conduct 250 tests in Salford on a good day despite having been a hotspot for a couple of months so little chance of this ever being introduced or data going missing. A lot of the test centres in the North West closed down when rates started rising.

With the new tests they'e aiming to complete a maximum of 250 tests a day which is even less than at present so no chance of a health passport being introduced.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

All of you ask yourselves...why are they doing it? What reason could they have for such draconian policies? Why crash the economy, devastate industries, and basically bring about a reduction to British society through lessening freedoms of movements? Bear in mind that it isn't just Britain, it is all western developed nations acting in synchronisation with one another under the pretext of a global viral threat. Stop looking at the small details and start to try to perceive the bigger global picture.

Why in your opinion are they doing it? I have my own ideas but nobody is interested in what I think. Just curious what you think and if there is anything that can be done about it?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Well damn. When are we gonna stop pretending what’s happening here.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join