It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Stop your fake pretense of being fair and a moderator of truth. It’s sickening as you bath in partisan perfume. The same words from trump would have caused you an aneurism. It’s not racist when it comes from your camp, there’s context and plenty to look at to unpack why it wasn’t actually that bad. From trump you don’t provide the same defense, it’s just wow look how bad that guy is!!!

Please...

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
“Will you denounce white supremacy?” “Sure”

What’s confusing here?

Your defending mr “ you ain’t black if you don’t vote for me” your camp can scream all they want other people are racist but damn, look at yourselves.

a reply to: solarjetman

edit on 7-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This 36 second video will tell you the truth about how Biden is a racist....straight from the horses mouth.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What is he implying with that statement?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, October 5, 2020

Joseph Robinette Biden, former Vice President in the Obama Administration, makes this profound statement during a recent Q&A Session:

The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.

Video Clip of Biden Saying This: twitter.com...

Question: Is this Biden's core belief system being revealed? Or, does his local grocery store possibly employ only Black Women? What do you think?

If it's the former, this man is not qualified to be President of our diverse nation, because his belief system smacks of racism.

-CareWeMust

Here was the entire quote. Context helps. He's not saying what you think he's saying.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

So what's the point you're trying to make? He picked, of all women, a black woman stocking a grocery Shelf.

Have you seen the rest of the clip where he goes on to describe how women can start out working as a quartermaster, and then be promoted up to the second floor women's Department?

But he did not limit that to only black women.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Often times, a degenerating mind tends to spout off the genuine unhindered thoughts 🤨

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Often times, a degenerating mind tends to spout off the genuine unhindered thoughts 🤨

Maybe Biden still harbors racist dislike of Kamala? He was really hard on her in their last debate.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
“Will you denounce white supremacy?” “Sure”

“Well then go ahead and do it then”
“Do what?”

If you don’t see how silly that is then I can’t help you. Why don’t you read the full context of Biden’s quote above so you don’t pull the equivalent of liberals getting butthurt over the “fine people on both sides” quote?

And the you ain’t black quote was dumb, I’m not defending that either lol.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

CHRIS WALLACE: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland.

DONALD TRUMP: Sure, I'm willing to do that.

CHRIS WALLACE: Are you prepared specifically to do it.

DONALD TRUMP: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.

CHRIS WALLACE: But what are you saying?

DONALD TRUMP: I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

CHRIS WALLACE: Well, do it, sir.

JOE BIDEN: Say it, do it say it.

DONALD TRUMP: What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

CHRIS WALLACE: White supremacist and white militia.

DONALD TRUMP: Okay, boys stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing.

Looks to me like he did exactly as the moderator asked. He told them to stand down.

edit on Wed, 07 Oct 2020 23:09:53 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Its what a senator for the last 180 years thinks is progress

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Stop your fake pretense of being fair and a moderator of truth. It’s sickening as you bath in partisan perfume. The same words from trump would have caused you an aneurism. It’s not racist when it comes from your camp, there’s context and plenty to look at to unpack why it wasn’t actually that bad. From trump you don’t provide the same defense, it’s just wow look how bad that guy is!!!

Please...

a reply to: midnightstar

Eloquently stated!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct
That was a very revealing video clip of Joe's belief system. Thank-you!

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

CHRIS WALLACE: You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland.

DONALD TRUMP: Sure, I'm willing to do that.

CHRIS WALLACE: Are you prepared specifically to do it.

DONALD TRUMP: I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.

CHRIS WALLACE: But what are you saying?

DONALD TRUMP: I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

CHRIS WALLACE: Well, do it, sir.

JOE BIDEN: Say it, do it say it.

DONALD TRUMP: What do you want to call them? Give me a name, give me a name, go ahead who do you want me to condemn.

CHRIS WALLACE: White supremacist and white militia.

DONALD TRUMP: Okay, boys stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right wing problem this is a left wing.

Looks to me like he did exactly as the moderator asked. He told them to stand down.

That reads like Trump is saying to Biden and Wallace, boys stand back and stand by, because I have something to point out about ANTIFA.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The reason I was able to stay home during the pandemic is because Black women were able to keep the grocery shelves stocked.

Personally I don't think I ever seen a black woman stock shelves at a grocery store.... I'm sure in a area with a high minority ratio maybe... but I can't say its something that is common. Typically I see men do it...just saying...

edit on 8-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
As a yute in NY, I worked "receiving" at macy's(fancy title they used for shelf stockers), and then stock shelf at shop-rite. All white dudes working in stock. Maybe times have changed since then, no idea.

edit on Thu, 08 Oct 2020 08:37:36 -0500 by TKDRL because: spelling

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

According to Joe's bio, he's never lived in a community that is more than 7% Black. Advisors say he's slipping a little each week.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This guy is the biggest racist we've seen in a long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: eightonefive

This guy is the biggest racist we've seen in a long time.

Just looking at what he supported over his 47 years tells us that...Not only has he looked down on Black people as bad...lessor than him, a group he wouldn't want his kids around...He also feels they have no rights to vote for anyone but him. When he said that I felt like it was a line from the slaveowner in Django Unchained, I thought he was joking in his cringy why and then I was like...oh sh@t he isn't joking....

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join