It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait a minute. He was able to stay home...because...black women stock grocery shelves?

The hell is going to fall out of his mouth next, Song of The South was a great family flick or something?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Joe could show up in a KKK hood and the media
would turn a blind eye, literally.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Sigh.. I’m pretty sure he was pointing out that blacks are disproportionately working essential jobs, and thus face the greatest risks during the pandemic: Link

I bet you’re more outraged about this than Trump not denouncing white supremacy during the debate?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

may i ask who have you killed before, how many and why?

how many have to agree that "the madness is accelerating" will you need official declaration of war or will you go off just a "feeling"

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

Either you are deaf or a liar.

I'm personally going with number 2.

Edit: Removed stupid. Not the mud pit

edit on 6 10 20 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I can't quite place your accent.

Are you from Georgia?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
And their "mates" break windows and empty those shelves...what's your point SloJoe?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Huh, who knew that the many, many white workers at my local big box stores suddenly become black. There are, in fact, more white employees there than minority ones, and when you get into minorities, the other minorities outweigh the black.

That certainly changes as you go around town, but even so, I'll bet the faces of those shopping also change. They aren't called "neighborhood stores" for nothing. It's interesting that I think we have more blacks who shop at our neighborhood grocery than work for.

Stop trying to excuse it, for Joe to have said this is extremely out of touch and reveals what he thinks about people who work that level of job.

edit on 6-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
That's right Boss.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
I’m from GA, anything else to say about it?

edit on 6-10-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Biden was chosen to keep his and Obama's ass out of jail

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Wait a minute. He was able to stay home...because...black women stock grocery shelves?

The hell is going to fall out of his mouth next, Song of The South was a great family flick or something?

Using Joe's logic, if there were White women stocking the grocery shelves, he would not have been able to stay home.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I bet you’re more outraged about this than Trump not denouncing white supremacy during the debate?

Over 20 times Trump publicly denounced 'white supremacy'

Stop lying.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman
Sigh.. I’m pretty sure he was pointing out that blacks are disproportionately working essential jobs, and thus face the greatest risks during the pandemic:

e?

That’s a two or three-step thought chain; pretty sure Biden isn’t capable of that anymore. I’m serious.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The replys from Both sides are silly .
Biden said this video is proof ( is it out of context ) maybe .
What would a BLM person hear if they Listed to it ?

That one fraze does that make Biden a racists' NO but it does show He does not think before he talks and most people do that But in this case it can be offensive to some people .

Does that make TRUMP GOOD a BIG HUGE FAT NO .
Biden bad does NOTHING to make Trump good each will be Judged ON their OWN merits No matter how much hate each side pushes .

The Right and Trump could use this as away to point out Biden's issues but IT VERY UNLIKLY Trump will when he has just as many issues he does NOT want pointed out .

The fact this very post is full of Right wing playing games to the point of talking about rice and syrup shows They do not care about what Biden's says .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Im sure it's a beautiful place.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Well there goes the theory that he's not really speaking thru the mask and they're using someone offstage to talk for him. That sounds like pure Biden all the way.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Either you are deaf or a liar.

I'm personally going with number 2.

Edit: Removed stupid. Not the mud pit

Don’t get me wrong, I think it was stupid of him to put it this way. But that’s clearly what he was referring to.

At least I’m calling it how it is. I’ve seen far more mental gymnastics justifying things Trump has said that is far worse.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Huh, who knew that the many, many white workers at my local big box stores suddenly become black. There are, in fact, more white employees there than minority ones, and when you get into minorities, the other minorities outweigh the black.

That certainly changes as you go around town, but even so, I'll bet the faces of those shopping also change. They aren't called "neighborhood stores" for nothing. It's interesting that I think we have more blacks who shop at our neighborhood grocery than work for.

Stop trying to excuse it, for Joe to have said this is extremely out of touch and reveals what he thinks about people who work that level of job.

I said disproportionate, not absolute numbers. There would probably be more white workers even if 90% of the black population worked essential jobs.

I’m pretty sure this is what he was pointing out, but I agree he could have put this much better.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Trump not denouncing white supremacy during the debate is not a lie. It was the one moment in the entire 90 minutes he paused to think about how he was going to respond to what should have been a layup. If he is so anti-racist, why didn’t he unequivocally state his position for all the Democrats who were tuned in who have never heard him speak that way?

When it comes to protestors or Antifa, he is ready to call them THUGS with the quickness (even the actual peaceful ones). He would actually gain a lot of supporters if he made an equivalent statement about white supremacists, but there’s an obvious reason why he doesn’t.

Also, most of these are disavowing David Duke following the media sh*tstorm when he endorsed Trump before he was even president.
edit on 6-10-2020 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2020 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join