It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
I don't know why ARE you defending Him I sure WONT nore will I bash TRUMP any more .

The right ASSUMING your not the left pretending to Be the right is playing The Trump election game .
The left is Running Biden for for president alest far as I can tell from this thread ?

Psssst. We are all voting Trump, actually voting because most of us have been registered voters for years and voting for years. For example, early voting begins tomorrow Oct. 6 in Ohio. I'm going down to the board of elections tomorrow and voting, then heading to Sam's Club to do some grocery shopping.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Humm Well I was never a demarcate nore republican But surly That will definitely help Trump win why The democrats' will go on CNN in the morning saying how sorry they are and Give trump the election to make up for there evil ways .

Good Thing You posted a PHOTO that could be used BY both sides being Your all acutely left wing and want Biden to win .
Honstly IF I was Right wing I would be pushing a TRUMPO win By showing how bad Biden is By say a Video of Him saying something that MITE be considered racists' and making SURE MILLIONS of people got to see the video as well .

But In not Right wing nore left so Ill let you waste Your energy on POINTLESS photos that ahve NOTHING to do with Biden directly and are Totally subjective .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemustabout 25 years ago, when I was in Japan, I went into a grocery store.

I don't know how I screwed to screw up this reply so much, Just call me types with fist.

About 25 years ago when I was In Japan. I went in to a grocery store, Nothing on any of the packaging or cans had any pictures at all. Here we have pictures of what food is inside the packaging.

The food that was packaged or canned. Had nothing on the can / packaging to indicate what it contained. Here we have pictures of what ever is in it. like vegetables.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is the old, corrupt, White, patriarchy.... and Democrats want him to be President!

Hilarious!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Humm Well I was never a demarcate nore republican But surly That will definitely help Trump win why The democrats' will go on CNN in the morning saying how sorry they are and Give trump the election to make up for there evil ways .

Good Thing You posted a PHOTO that could be used BY both sides being Your all acutely left wing and want Biden to win .

The Democrat nominee is already making CNN angry and frustrated. This morning, CNN agreed that Joe and Hunter Biden are corrupt "swamp creatures".

Source article: www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: justdust
a reply to: carewemust
About 25 years ago when I was In Japan. I went in to a grocery store, Nothing on any of the packaging or cans had any pictures at all. Here we have pictures of what food is inside the packaging.

The food that was packaged or canned. Had nothing on the can / packaging to indicate what it contained. Here we have pictures of what ever is in it. like vegetables.

That's interesting. I thought Japan was more advanced than us, after we re-built the nation.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Cool lol So do you still say CNN are commie slim ?
LOL well THE RIGHT needs all The help it can get so CNN Turing RIGHT could help Trump .

Thing is there are so FEW Right wings will the REAL right wingers please stand up .
There are a lot of concerned people who Buys rice though is that helps Trump at all ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Most people don't even know what right wing is, only what they think it is or what they've been told it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Biden house is in Greenville

The racial make up is:

85.7% White, 4.8% African American, 7.2% Asian, 0.9% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.4%.[4]

Biden neighborhood doesn’t have enough black women to work the stores. Why do most white liberals live far away from where black lives live?

link   
Yes I agree I don't know who the RIGHT wing is that is why I asked will the real RIGHT wing please stand up .
Or are You implying the Rice is what THE right truly matter most ?

If so then I do understand .

I just dont Think a Box of rice or syrup will help Increases Trumps chances Of winning much while I video of the OPPONIT saying something that may be viewed as racists' would help A LOT .

But your correct I don't under stand what Right wing is all I do know it seams to be a Losing stragaty to let something like this slid by .

My spelling sucks SKIP reading this reply if you want .

link   
Can we all just compromise and agree that Biden needs to be slapped by a 3 pound rainbow trout, in the face?

link   

Cool lol So do you still say CNN are commie slim ?
LOL well THE RIGHT needs all The help it can get so CNN Turing RIGHT could help Trump .

It's just interesting to see how stress and fear causes crooks to turn on each other. Like a gangsta movie, when the cops have the joint surrounded.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its a conspiracy. Just ask Hillary Clinton, she
knew all about that vast right wing conspiracy!

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Biden house is in Greenville

The racial make up is:

85.7% White, 4.8% African American, 7.2% Asian, 0.9% from other races, and 1.3% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.4%.[4]

Biden neighborhood doesn’t have enough black women to work the stores. Why do most white liberals live far away from where black lives live?

Maybe Biden shops using "The Zoom" (as he called it) and his helpers for bagging the food he wants are Black, and in another city. You gotta consider all possibilities...no?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Can we all just compromise and agree that Biden needs to be slapped by a 3 pound rainbow trout, in the face?

Not a good idea. Biden takes at least 2 Blood Thinners, due to earlier medical issues involving his brain. A smack in the head would likely start a bleeding episode.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: ketsuko

Its a conspiracy. Just ask Hillary Clinton, she
knew all about that vast right wing conspiracy!

Another Democrat "Projecting" again. But Hillary knew if Donald Trump got elected, she'd be in deep doo-doo. It appears that time is nearing.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hillary knew what ? Trump would do NOTHING ? Yes that explains why she is Not worrying over the emails .
But hey Its your thread derail it all you want Hillary's problems are IRRELEVENT .
If You want to keep play your game have fun Hillary is fancy FREE and foot lose and that will not be changing any time at all .

UPDATE No one NOT a single demarcate has been arrested let along tried for any crime what so ever so If your Hinging Trump reelection of his rate in which he drained the swamp then you may want to rethink that .

He is RUNNING against The very swamp You say He would have arrested .
That is NOT a TRUMP bash just a Trump fact which you seam Unaware of .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

This post makes my head hurt.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
LOL funny ill say This The right has a MUCH better sense Of Humor .
And sure loves playing games
Hope that works out for you .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hillary-Obama-Biden worked together to sabotage Trump. THAT is why Hillary is relevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join