It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Nominee JOE BIDEN Says Black Women Keep The Grocery Shelves Stocked.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
well GOOD luck getting your base to take the election for REAL and NOT some game show .
I will NOT BASH TRUMP ever again Nore will I support Biden BUT I am Just one person who will abstain You still need MILLIONS MORE for your deluded Clean land slide win .

To the Right this whole thing is just a Trump game show .
Problem is the election is NO GAME so the RIGHT needs to get smart fast to even make a showing let along land slides .
While your here playing your games The democrats' are going to USE the FACT TRUMP got the virus to attack his weak response to the Virus so You better have your super hero story ready . and HOPE LIKE heck it can get alot of people to change there minds .

THE democrat's are NOT playing games they are out to win . and IF the RIGHT does Not start taking this election for real then You will lose .

BTW I wont feel sorry for you if you lose because YOU had the ball and handed it off to Biden .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Honestly, I don’t believe Biden is a real racist “per se”, more so, just so used to the racial connotations he experienced growing up that to him it’s just normal.
However, as his cognitive decline creeps in, he starts to lose that mental composure from his younger days and subsequent passive racial perspective which many may not find desirable in the new age.

These of course are Biden’s racial gaffs. They’re starting to bubble up to the surface and as it progressively gets worse.

He’s going to say something incredibly stupid racist, just watch.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

What do you think about Joe Biden's job advice to people at this Hispanic roundtable?

"Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

Here is a video clip of Joe Biden giving this advice: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse
Have you ever seen a video of the inside of Joe Biden's home? I bet he has one of those Aunt Jemima cookie jars like Elizabeth Warren keeps in her kitchen.

WE have an old Uncle Bens Rice can we put our rice in. To destroy that would be racist. I don't like Aunt Jemima's syrup, nor do I like Mrs. Buttersworth. I guess I am sexist and racist since I like locally made Pure Maple Syrup. It's brown though and comes in a MASON jar sometimes.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Reminds me of that idiot Kelly Osbourne who, when talking about Trump's "racist" views on Mexicans, said "Who's going to clean your toilets, Mr Trump?".

They always out themselves in the end. And some, like Biden, do it repeatedly.

Attorney General Barr said (2 weeks ago) that Democrats are famous for "Projecting" their feelings and beliefs upon others.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123
Good analysis. It raised eyebrows when Joe Biden described how he confronted this "bad Black dude" named CornPop.

But now he so flagrant, most Democrats have become jaded. "That's just old redneck Joe. We forgive him."

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's a recap for anyone just joining us

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
HU ? it is irrelevant if joe him self is racists or not that statement CAN and will be viewed as such and would piss off BLM to NO end YOU may want to use that to your adavange or then again Not ?

WEll You alest got me to say I wont bash TRUMP nore support Biden I guess that is all the eggo boost you want .
I know That clip is out of context BTW But even KNOWING that it still enough for me to back off after all the ONLY part some people will hear IS THAT .
edit on 5-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We have an "Uncle Bens" tin can for holding rice too. They didn't discontinue Uncle Bens rice, or change him into a White guy did they?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
rice and syrup are what matters To the RIGHT ?
Looks liek it did NOt matter so Much as BLM lead us to believe .
Ok well focus on rice then not the election .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Thank-you! Excellent compilation of Joe Biden clips in that video. Since the video is still online, perhaps Google-YouTube is not as "protective" of Joe Biden and Barack Obama as Twitter has become.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

We have an "Uncle Bens" tin can for holding rice too. They didn't discontinue Uncle Bens rice, or change him into a White guy did they?

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
rice and syrup are what matters To the RIGHT ?
Looks liek it did NOt matter so Much as BLM lead us to believe .
Ok well focus on rice then not the election .

Biden was considering Susan RICE as his running mate, you know.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

finance.yahoo.com...

Corporate America is racist! Pretty soon there will be no imaging on containers but White People and Cartoon Characters.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

finance.yahoo.com...

Corporate America is racist! Pretty soon there will be no imaging on containers but White People and Cartoon Characters.

The grankids of Uncle Ben weren't very happy that they were doing this, but they are black so Mars never listened to their complaints because they believe having a black man on a box of rice is demeaning to blacks. Just look at KFC, now they should be required to take anyone's picture off a box, no matter what color. Also that Fruit loops bird is colored.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A Good anti Biden thread degenerates' into Uncle bens RICE and a syrup thread .
LOL Biden does NOT need to defend this video LOL .
Well scratch one damming video on to more import things like rice ,
MIEN while Out in the real world the Democrat's are INCRESSING the lead .

Are You Guy's the left pretending to be right wing ? Because your doing a great job of making Biden saying that a BIG fat NOTHING to see here folks .

To Think I spent so Much time bashing Trump on Your threads and this whole time you have been pushing for Biden to win it is embarrassing To me .

Well I guess Ill live when Biden wins Just like I would have lived had Trump won .

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Why are you defending such a racist?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Watched this today and laughed my ass off.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't know why ARE you defending Him I sure WONT nore will I bash TRUMP any more .

The right ASSUMING your not the left pretending to Be the right is playing The Trump election game .
The left is Running Biden for for president alest far as I can tell from this thread ?

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Reminds me of that idiot Kelly Osbourne who, when talking about Trump's "racist" views on Mexicans, said "Who's going to clean your toilets, Mr Trump?".

They always out themselves in the end. And some, like Biden, do it repeatedly.

Attorney General Barr said (2 weeks ago) that Democrats are famous for "Projecting" their feelings and beliefs upon others.

The left here on ATS won't "get" this but I'm a fan of history soOo...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join