It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world wants war!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok, not everyone can become a top achiever, doesn’t matter intelligence. The earth is over populated and rabbits are not the culprits.
Maybe they can be a food supply in the coming cold period. Are you ready when the Co2 bubble/lie breaks down?

Let’s blamed the (SNIPPED) politicians/bullies because of what they hide under the banner of security, or let’s call it outright stealing. Accepted but are everyone ells squeaking clean?

Before I continue; do yourself a favor and listen to the words of this very old story time song.

Eric Bogle - The Band Played Waltzing Matilda

Good

WTF are we doing. So how do we make it right? - I don’t know

I am blue will be seen as white getting cold and become racist, and then what? How much money or support will the new movement get?

“A very beautiful woman was asked by a rich man to sleep with him for a million dollars. She agreed. Then he asked her “How about 10 dollars” Reply ”are you crazy, do you think I’m a whore” Answer “I think that’s determine, I am now discussing the price.”

edit on 1C202020-10-05T15:33:22-05:00MondayAmerica/Chicago2 by ICycle2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2020 by Ahabstar because: don’t circumvent the language filters

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ICycle2

I consider myself lower class gutter scum as are all the peeps around me

We stick together or we all sink , we are the salt of the earth types touch one and you touch all

Many years before this [snipped] appeared in America 14aa41
one for all all for one

have a dam good look at this video especially the gov room because i know Raisin Boy , he is called Morice in my world

edit on 5/10/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

As we say don't [swear word with the baldies ] that video is from 2013 filmed in 2012 ? and my friends wife is a school friend of one of the actors in the show RB

Cockroaches will survive anything nature can throw at it
edit on 5/10/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Oct 5 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Only fools and children wish for war.

Those of us who have been there never want to see it again.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
As resources deplete and the masses look to their leaders for answers the only solution is to take the resources from someone else.

See South China Sea

also see the villages throughout the pacific islands complaining the fish are no more due to Chinese commercial fishing vessels raping the ocean floor miles at a time.

Time is ticking unrest will begin to surge when killing off minorities no longer helps to fill that vacuum there in China. First you will see genocide similar to what is being seen in china and then culling to take out those that do not produce and then you see expansionalism to enslave the productive and commit genocide in other countries.

When mans family begins to starve he is capable of anything.

top topics

join