It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Does this ''story'' not have a fishy smell to you? It is offered by a right wing out let of less than dubious credentials and offers little to no substance beyond it's allegations and the name of the Biden director.

The only other ''substance'' to be found in the article from amgreatness.com is the name Patrick Howley of the National File. He is the guy who apparently has uncovered this story. So let's look at him for a moment.

muckrack.com...

Oh looky, this guy has appeared on or in this these stellar news outlets.

National File, Fox News, Breitbart, Epoch Times, The Daily Caller, RealClearPolitics, The Washington Free Beacon, InfoWars, The American Spectator, NTD Television, Big League Politics

Well we know most of those don't we, all right wing servicing information outlets. But National File, well I never heard of that one before so let's look at that one a moment.

muckrack.com...

That is a rather slim website which seems to offer only right wing information

And while all of this under reported accusations are going on there is REALLY BIG NEWS coming out of Texas and Harris County specifically.

Harris County one of the biggest counties population wise in the entire nation, Harris County has a population of 4,700,000 has had the number of drop off boxes decreased from 12 to 1 by the governor of the state of Texas. That's right, the number of drop off boxes is limited to one box for the entire county, the county that includes Houston.

So tell me here, which is the much bigger story of vote manipulation, this story from a small almost unknown blog like outlet or the news that has received nation wide coverage from all major news outlets?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: putnam6

That's a good catch but I don't think the details in that video are the same as what was posted in the Original Post.

Yes I'm aware was just seeing if their were more sources and if it it hadany legs.

but it does point towards another possible Harris County malfeasance in this crazy election.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

as we all know, if it's not on CNN and MSNBC, it never happened. Like Hillary making up the Russia thing, all lies. Lies, damn lies.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Thank-you! Another thread was started on this subject but the originator left the word BIDEN out of the title.

BETO O'ROURKE is involved in this growing Texas scandal too.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
but it does point towards another possible Harris County malfeasance in this crazy election.

I'm not buying it at this time considering the only piece of 'evidence' is a statement made to a family member.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Alleged Ballot Harvesting in Harris County Prompts Investigation Request by Secretary of State

HOLLY HANSENMAY 8, 2020

Vera’s research also points to other individuals who were convicted of forgery paid through either A B Canvassing or the Texas Organizing Project (TOP) in the Harris County area. Campaigns paying these groups include a wide variety of Democrat officials from federal, state, and local governments.

thetexan.news...

Shrugs.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Not really. You can vote absentee, die, then the election happens 4 months later and your vote counts the same as someone living and accounted for presenting themself in person on election day at their polling facility in their district.

You cannot vote four months in advance. Each state, as laid out by the Constitution, gets to determine how voting takes place in that state. You have a problem with the Constitution?

You are right, i was exaggerating but in many states it is more than 30 days and in some upto 50 days. The point being people who will not live under the next administration should not get a count because it is less consequential to them as they do not have to live under that guidance. link to days by states.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

What bizarro logic, it's not like people have got an exact date of their impending death.

edit on 5-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
You are right, i was exaggerating but in many states it is more than 30 days and in some upto 50 days.

It would have been good to know that it was an exaggeration, as not knowing how things work in the US I had to accept your original answer as being true.

link to days by states.

Now that's more helpful.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There has always been corruption in elections, especially on the local level around this area. I never figured voting machines were going to lower it. I kept having to redo my vote because it was voting for the wrong person about eight years ago, I had to go back and change it at least five times before it finally took what I wanted. And I talked to at least three other people who had that same identical problem that year, all had to change it multiple times. That is when they put you into a booth with a voting machine, now it is ballots, and if you do not fill everything in that little circle, it kicks it back, I had to go back and redo the marks during the primary, and others were too. Those ballots would be tossed with mail in ballots. No chance to fix anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Joe Biden was pushing "vote by mail" back in mid-March.

www.nbcnews.com... Header

The plan to use this method for CHEATING in the General Election was hatched even before March, with Pelosi as a top planner.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So to be clear :- only if a democrat News outlet reports on the exposure of a democrat vote harvesting operation will you'll believe it.

Because only they would report the truth of what is going on in their aligned party.

OK.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your right not 4 months earliest is 3 months not 4 however still true you're dead 3 months and still voting.

source

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
source

You're not dead before you vote, you're dead after your vote and that isn't an issue because plenty of people die after election day when their vote is due.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

WHAT? your vote is due on the voting day, i.e. By the time polls close in your area.
If you vote in person it's kind of a requirement to be alive at that moment.
I agree having a 90 day voting period, yes many people will die in that period after posting a vote or doing a in-person vote.

However, a 90 day voting from anonymous sources from computer generated mail-out is allowing a lot of time for vote harvesting to happen is the topic. Having a mail-out to unverified names and addresses will also allow for people to do less than honest actions. Could mean people dead way before the voting period and therefore ineligible have a vote in their name.

Hopefully, both sides will work together to ensure a proper and correct vote will happen. If all above board it will be a easy transfer from the Jan 2016 - Jan 2021 government Jan 2021 - Jan 2025 government. Which ever one it is.

But things like the topic the OP posted might cause it to be less than stellar election.
Good Luck America

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

WHAT? your vote is due on the voting day, i.e. By the time polls close in your area.
If you vote in person it's kind of a requirement to be alive at that moment.
I agree having a 90 day voting period, yes many people will die in that period after posting a vote or doing a in-person vote.

And many more will die after election day and before the Electoral Vote is certified, maybe we should use your logic and discount their votes too.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No because they were ALIVE at the moment of voting and it's certifiable THEY voted.
Unlike the here's 300 million+ blank voting papers we sent out and anyone can fill it in and send back without certification approach.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I'm not buying it at this time considering the only piece of 'evidence' is a statement made to a family member.

in regards to the story on the local tv station..

So you are okay with a county official sending out unsolitcited absentee ballots when they are only supposed to send them to the elderly and the handicapped. That's a load of mail in ballots floating around that nobody asked for and they certainly could be used for ballot harvesting in a number of ways

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Biden/Democrats MUST cheat,

Because: www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

No because they were ALIVE at the moment of voting and it's certifiable THEY voted.

Mail in ballots are also certifiable, I'm not for disenfranchising anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join