It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in an illusion of the hope for freedom in Victoria, australIa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I mentioned in a previous thread that Daniel andrews has deliberately set a goal of less than a five corona cases per day average over 14 days in order to release us victorians from home detention.

As I mentioned in my previous thread, andrews wanted a long term lockdown, which as per the following article as stated by Sutton the health officer, has suggested that the lockdown may be extended further, so andrews original road map to re-opening meant jack chap.

Andrews gave us lies and the illusion we will have these draconian laws lifted, from his roadmap. Their is nothing he is sticking with, how many times do the goalposts have to be changed to keep us locked up.

Though perhaps this was his intention all along, dan is like the old farmer with a carrot on a stick.

As it us our economy is suffering terribly in victoria.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Sorry to be a bit rough but :

Get off your butts and do something about it!

There should be a million people in the street.

Vics have been pussified.

P

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Or get some masks made with a bold message printed thereon.

Pollies are crackers

Sack the Premier!

Sack 'en all!

I bet a few of those masks might just turn the tide.

Do something! It is your State mate!

P

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trust me we want to though with these emergency laws, people are afraid,, unemployed so how can someone who wants to fight though has to support themselves to pay a fine anywhere from 1600 bucks to 5000 bucks.

I want to rage against the machine though jcant afford to lose my job.

Its not people are pussies, the laws are so restrictive.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I like your mask suggestions. Small things, make change

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: robsmith

Sorry to be a bit rough but :

Get off your butts and do something about it!

There should be a million people in the street.

Vics have been pussified.

P

Don't be sorry.

A truer statement could not be said, and they need to hear it.

The OP has authored about 10 threads in the last 8-12 weeks but only gets on here and sooks about it to ATS.
OP clearly feeling so output about it all should be risking the wrath of the communist Victorian Police and their incitement laws by organising the movement of the said million in the streets.

So what is the OP really doing then?????? Seemingly just looking for sympathy, Flags and stars to perk up OP's account as clearly not overly interested in real action or the freedoms of the Victorians that OP spruks about.

No offense OP seriously dude..... i enjoy your rants and sympathise - but the facts are the facts.....

edit on 5-10-2020 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nah i want the counts of Covid to go to zero otherwise it will start spreading again. Lockdown again.

Does the OP want that to happen?

And don't even think of protesting. We dont want to end up like the USA. Protesting and Rioting during a pandemic is stupid as F***. That's what the US did. Look at how that's turned out for them. 200k dead. Look at all those Black Lives Matter protests in Victoria turned out for them. 750+ dead. Compared tot he other states.

Lock it down Victoria. Do it for yourselves and the rest of the country. And New Zealand. Very soon we can eradicate it in OZ and open up to NZ. Then freedom throughout OZ and NZ. After that we can start thinking about the rest of the world...

If we can eradicate it here in OZ then think of the jobs that will be created opening everything back up again..,..
edit on 5-10-2020 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Nah i want the counts of Covid to go to zero otherwise it will start spreading again. Lockdown again.

And don't even think of protesting. We dont want to end up like the USA. Protesting and Rioting during a pandemic is stupid as F***. That's what the US did. Look at how that's turned out for them. 200k dead. Look at all those Black Lives Matter protests in Victoria turned out for them. 750+ dead. Compared tot he other states.

Lock it down Victoria. Do it for yourselves and the rest of the country. And New Zealand. Very soon we can eradicate it in OZ and open up to NZ. Then freedom throughout OZ and NZ. After that we can start thinking about the rest of the world...

If we can eradicate it here in OZ then think of the jobs that will be created opening everything back up again..,..

Do you not see that this is what the "authorities" and so called elites want. If you keep acquiescing to this the lockdowns will never end for you guys. It's about power and control from the few over the many.

The "200k dead" in the USA is fake. The real number is, at most, maybe 3% of that number. The riots are orchestrated and funded by really s**ty people with a leftist authoritarian agenda. The info is out there as long as you dont rely on the MSM for answers. Do research, think for yourself, dont rely on others (especially from officials and "authority") for answers and information. These "offical" sources all have an agenda. If you rely on them then you will always be in a perpetual state of fear (even subconsciously if you don't outwardly feel that way) and continuing to participate willingly or unwillingly in their control over the public.

Open your eyes my friend. Deny ignorance

edit on 10 5 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Do you not see that this is what the "authorities" and so called elites want. If you keep acquiescing to this the lockdowns will never end for you guys. It's about power and control from the few over the many.

The "200k dead" in the USA is fake. The real number is, at most, maybe 3% of that number. The riots are orchestrated and funded by really s**ty people with a leftist authoritarian agenda. The info is out there as long as you dont rely on the MSM for answers. Do research, think for yourself, dont rely on others (especially from officials and "authority") for answers and information. These "offical" sources all have an agenda. If you rely on them then you will always be in a perpetual state of fear (even subconsciously if you don't outwardly feel that way) and continuing to participate willingly or unwillingly in their control over the public.

Exactly, and if any proof was needed then lets have a good long look at Trump in his armoured car with yep you guessed it other people in the car waving to his supporters.

Now don't get me wrong I'm a Trump supporter but equally i call a spade a spade and Trump free to drive down the street with others who will likely now not isolate for 2 weeks is all the proof i need that this whole affair is just bogus at best.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

Exactly, and if any proof was needed then lets have a good long look at Trump in his armoured car with yep you guessed it other people in the car waving to his supporters.

Now don't get me wrong I'm a Trump supporter but equally i call a spade a spade and Trump free to drive down the street with others who will likely now not isolate for 2 weeks is all the proof i need that this whole affair is just bogus at best.

You make a great point, if you look at the actions of those "in the know" (for lack of a better term at the moment) behind the scenes. Pelosi going into salon with no mask, hypocrisy from the media about riots and kung flu, and as you stated President Trump and the secret service (I'm a fellow Trump supporters well), and many other things show that it's a big scam.
edit on 10 5 2020 by BerkshireEntity because: sp

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Not if you organize through social media and get EVERYONE out into the streets. They can’t fine you all.a reply to: robsmith

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Looks bad in Victoria . watching video that has 2 person from there...There is a larger agenda...covid is just an excuse for their communist actions.

Other countrys should start give pressure to Australia about this, Trump would be one who could, but he is in hospital and elections coming.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You guys have black mambas and funnel spiders there.
Utilize them

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Other countrys should start give pressure to Australia about this...

No one is coming to save you. Those who are oppressed must strike the first blow.

new topics

top topics

join