It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's FUBAR?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
#1!

One eyed, one horned, flying purple people eaters.

You can call them. Them, aliens, demons, lizards, robots, time travelers or your garden syfy variety interdimensional being.

Whatever they are. Being Our doctors, teachers, priests and kings. Our neighbors, friends, or scary enough families. They could be anyone or everyone. More few and powerful then many.

As dinosaurs were mislabeled as dragons by our ancestors separated between time and space. They also speak of creatures in the night that pray on us. Each are unique as you and I are unique from one another. We have kept these stories alive through folklore and tales. Kept alive not solely on fear from splitting from the herd or breaking of rules. Though we have used them as such. They’re warnings of something much more worse.

Life on this world is unique to this world. We cant prove it yet but time will only tell. Everything else. Water, gold, iron, plutonium. Vast quantities of these rare elements are of abundance else were. So some advanced thing of some place and time would be harvesting them else where.

Eggs are tasty. We use them in everything. We even batter chickens in their own eggs to make them taste better. You can chop and jellefy plant matter into a patty and call it a burger. But you cant simulate veil. Veil is one of kind like eggs to legs. If left with only one version of chicken to eat, I don’t think I’m the only one that would choose eggs.

When a pet is sick or badly hurt. We put them down if you can afford the care. When a person betrays its species in the most inhumane of ways that thing is but to death by lethal injection. A little too humane for those trash IMO.

For whatever reason that is completely beyond me. When a woman makes the disgusting decision. I’m Sorry it is. I understand how some sad and or evil event that could lead one to have to make that hard decision. That’s between you and your god. What’s beyond me is that we do it so inhumane that describing it here would probably get removed but what gets removed is with tongs and a vacuum. Tardigrades are consider life by all but a fetus is nothing but a choice.

Being a parent is tough and scary and for the next 18 years that thing is yours. It’s an easy choice. Though none of us ask what happens to that choice. Why would those take discarded parts and find those worth buying them? To the point where they basically advertise what should be a disgusting inhuman choice. The choices one should make is to not put yourself to want to make such an inhuman choice. Its here and it’s not going anywhere but I want to know is who are the ones buying such garbage, for there to be a market for such inhuman product?

They eat us because we taste good. The young are unique. Most are not tainted by chemicals to control the masses which alters our flavor. The younger the better as eggs to legs. I walk around and see people going on with their lives. Some unaware but most with a sadness in their eyes. We mislabel it and call it many things but I see it. I see at the store and at the zoo. When livestock in cages going to point b.

Millennial has such a tainted term but the feeling it brings should start giving warning. I think this existential crisis that can be anything you want it to be is a sign that something is off. Something isn’t right. What is it? Cattle. We are food.

I cant see how elites being humans if they are, use us as livestock. I can see humans treating humans like a number. A cog in a greater machine and how those low should stay low. But to want children in any form not with family in mind is such an inhuman thing to do. The purpose of life is to eat, breed, teach, then die. That’s how all life on this planet does it and no matter how special we think we humans are. We are animals. Our higher brains make us forget that because we think it’s useless info.

This is my thought of what I’ve seen around me. Some evidence taken by others, some of my own creativity that’s bound by logic to an extent. No harm into stretching it a bit. Giving a reason to something that's incomprehensible. From what’s been happening with all these children being found and saved from these farms have been nothing short but amazing. Though there are still hundreds if not thousands being farmed for what I don’t wish to continue.

We as a species need to say enough is enough. Stop looking the other way because its gross. It is. Inhuman is. I say we are animals but I nor you would want to live like them. Though some like to. While others have other intentions.

So I’m not entirely sure what it is but we taste good.

That's FUBAR.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

all these children being found and saved from these farms have been nothing short but amazing

Do you have any links?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Can I get a side a fava beans with that?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

all these children being found and saved from these farms have been nothing short but amazing

Do you have any links?

Why? It's silly that out off all of that. I have to prove that we are finding children in pedophilia dens....

Google it.... I did. So I can copy your precious links... all i typed was "kids being found" and behold there it was.... so no. No I wont. You shall not be entertained.

I'll explain more some day at some time when I have time. Links and research and putting it all together so it can coherent. Takes time.

This idea has been plaguing me. It also breaks my heart. We fight equality and race but not our youth.

We are being farmed by something unknown....

FUBAR
edit on 4-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: because I can

edit on 5-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: silly little typos

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

And a good Chianti....

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"Eat the rich", but likely they are an unhealthy addition to your diet. Fatty, mushy, full of preservatives and with little nutritional value.

What you propose could be a food fad of the wealthy and powerful, otherwise, it sounds more like a "Time Machine" scenario mixed with some "Soylent Green" or "Book of Eli". Personally I'd rather die than eat long pork, no matter how it was prepared by some high paid snob gourmet chef in some super exclusive secret restaurant or high society club.

On the other hand, I might not notice some long pork mixed in with the horse and kangaroo in my spam or other processed meats. If there is any question about what you eat, then just don't eat it.
edit on 5-10-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Don't forget the C'ianti

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Soooo....what you're saying is, we should start eating eachother cuz we taste better then eggs or legs?

I mean if you want people to take you serious you should probably not sound like a deranged schizophrenic with delusions of paranoia when you write this stuff.

Maybe post some facts that can be proven.
Or at least post the evidence that got you to your conclusion so that we may all take a peek inside what you're seeing?

Otherwise you could probably send over a copy of this to Steven King, it sounds like it would make a wicked book.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30
It's hard prove something that's been hidden for so long. We called tin hatters what they are after they have been saying for years about the shadow government and now look. Finally out of the shadows.

I'm not suggesting we eat humans. Maybe it's the way I worded it. Not sure.

I dont see humans farming humans because we taste good. If so we would have these farms prevalent in our society. If humans tasted good and was good. Wed all be on board for it. Except vegans.

All I'm doing is proposing an idea about something that's incomprehensible. The way we slaughter the unborn and put evil to sleep.

To me that's FUBAR. We are going against life by allowing this travesty to continue.

I placed this here in the grey because of my lack of sources and evidence. Not sure if I'll ever have really irrefutable evidence of any kind. I'm just a janitor.

All I know. Out of the trillions of stars. We are not alone. Just an idea.

.....There are plenty of animals to mix together before humans force feed human with humans.......

That's not what I'm proposing at all. All I did was show the relationship between our food and how something else would treat us as thier food....

edit on 5-10-2020 by TheGhoul because: to add more

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

In all fairness it seems unnatural, but in the wild, certain species will actually kill some of their young AND eat them. So...*shrugs*
Technically we are animals and very much a part of that animal kingdom.

No I didn't think you were suggesting we farm people lol I was being a smart a** sorry

Maybe you can be like starsky and hutch and go investigate the bad guys since apparently everyone works for them and is on their payroll.

Damn this sounds like the plot of a movie.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

A huge part of me does want to camp outside a planned parenthood and see what happens. Follow the trash. Another part wants to burn that pizza place down.

I'd never ask a child to relive those thoughts so just short into low jacking children I'll never find the pedo dens... they could be anywhere. That old house down the street where you've never noticed anyone living there but theres a car that moves...

I'm just a janitor. Yrying to make sense of the things I've seen that I cant explain.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGhoul
#1!

... syfy variety interdimensional being.
... They also speak of creatures in the night that pray on us....

You lost me there, too many mistakes.
Syfy is a tv channel and does not mean anything.
And keep your prayers off my body.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

#1!

... syfy variety interdimensional being.
... They also speak of creatures in the night that pray on us....

You lost me there, too many mistakes.
Syfy is a tv channel and does not mean anything.
And keep your prayers off my body.

Okay... syfy as in science fiction.... pray as in a lion to a wildebeest......Wtf....FUBAR

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I hoped you would catch the gentle nudging towards a correction.

Pray = to pray to a God or forces, to supplicate and ask for something.
Prey = an animal eaten by another animal as food, a hunted organism.

Syfy= a television channel
Sci-fi = short for science fiction , a literary genre.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Okay...

I can understand the deflection in bringing in silence of the lambs...

What I dont understand is some of these responses.

I throw out an idea about people eaters and baby butchers... but some are taking inconsequential things like links for kids being found and taking simple words out of context so bad that in the beginning of talking myself into sharing this idea. I was the crazy one...

I'm not so sure any more....

Keep your prayers off my body...... I cant explain how one would come to that conclusion from my line they pray on us at night....

Who cares about fling purple people eaters and why he might call them that or how outlandishly foolish to think of some creature farming humans...

I'm going to need that Chianti...

FUBAR folks... it's all FUBAR

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm not going to correct your misinterpretations.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I'm not going to correct your misinterpretations.

Lol I misinterpreted you. Sorry. Theres a lot of typos. Each time I re read it I keep finding more. That's why I chose the grey area. I posted this off a whim. With all that's going on and none of it being shared. I wanted to throw an idea out there that might catch the eye to someone how thinks close to the same.

We have many pieces to many puzzles.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I have question.

Why you must correct my grammar. Though misspelled many. And missed a words a plenty. You still got what I was saying. So why correct?

Strange

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm done with this. Sorry. I hope moderators remove this from existence.

I wish well of all.

I'll come back with more.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You see this is what happens if you are not making an effort to clearly communicate your message. The thread just completely derails and nobody knows what you are talking about.
Make a habbit of fully reading your OP before you upload and ask yourself if this will get across the message.
And create a meaningfull and subject related title.
It helps, a lot

Now, about abortion. It's a very sensitive and polarizing subject. But imo the ultimate bottom line is that, in a free society, it is a personal choice. It's a very unfair proposition to the unborn party, that is painfully true. But it's theirs to carry so it should be theirs to decide.

As for child abuse, well let me tell you a very personal story I don't really like to share. But it's okay I guess, nobody knows me here. Regardless I'll speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Samurais honor
I assume you know the dark and scary places the human mind can go to. And it's a terrible thing to expose an innocent child to such an environment. But make no mistake, the bulk of abuse takes place in broken families and unfit foster families. I dated a girl once, she was abused by her adopted dad at a very young age. The result of a mentally unstable and abusive father and a submissive mother leading to the court deeming the situation unsafe for the child, putting her up for adoption. Only 4 years old.
And it did terrible things with her, she is really damaged by what happend to her. Not just the abuse but the entire situation leading up to it and what happend after. Like really traumatised up to the point that she could not do anything usefull, like go to school or have a job or even have friends.
I never had any experience with traumas like that, it was really intense. I wanted to help her so badly, but I couldn't.
Still breaks my heart when I think about it. She was beautiful, but she was not complete as a person. Best I can discribe it. She had no peace of mind, inside her head it was a whirlwind always. No structure.
There are some horrific consequences if a child at that age gets abused. Right at that time a human being starts laying the foundations of social interaction. Trust and relationships. Feeling safe and trusting your parents/caregivers and establishing relations of various degrees with others. Such a basic function you will need in the rest of your life gets completely destroyed. As a young child growing up, you can't just give that place and continue, it changes you permanently.
I never knew or even imagined what it was like for a person to have experienced such a thing, it made me more aware of what it means if you don't have a happy and blissfull childhood like I had. It made me very angry, how could this happen? It frustrated me to no end that she could not get the help she needed. Although the help she needed was not always the help she wanted. It was not easy living with her, that's why we are no longer together. In the end it was for the best, and I sometimes secretly pray to anyone listening she gets some peace and happiness in her life.
So I absolutely agree every child should have a safe home to grow up in, it is a basic human right but we still have a long way to go

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join