It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Democrat ballot harvesting is real

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It would appear that democratic ballot fraud is prevalent across the United States. Here is a news story about what’s going on in Texas,

Biden tied to intensifying voter “ballot harvesting” investigation

One of the investigators, former FBI agent Charles Marler, said in an affidavit obtained by the National File website that “ballot harvesters” removed absentee ballots intended for nursing homes, homeless people and others from mailboxes.

The other investigator, retired police Capt. Mark A. Aguirre, wrote in his own affidavit that the plot represents “voter fraud on a massive scale,” that’s “being run by the elite politicians of the Democrat Party in Houston/Hams County.”

Aguirre wrote that he has videotaped interviews detailing the “ballot harvesting scheme,” one instance he said involves “thousands of absentee and mail-in ballots” including ballots intended for the dead, the homeless and nursing home residents.

Sorry about the copy pasta, those are the salient points of the article.

There are many other incidences across the country were the same activity is alleged.

For me this brings up a couple of questions and one realization.

The first question is, why don’t we see this happening with Republicans?

Second, why is it you have to come to a conspiracy site in order to get this information?

The realization?

I figured out why Democrats are pushing masks so hard, because they’re crooks.

What say you ATS?

Lots more at the link, thehornnews.com...
edit on 4-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Of course it is.

That is the ONLY way low IQ idiots like The Squad or Stacey Abrams would ever be elected to any positions of power.
edit on 4-10-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ilhan Omar has been caught illegally harvesting ballots in Minnesota.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

This information about Biden ballot fraud is now spreading and is going to be investigated.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Ilhan Omar has been caught illegally harvesting ballots in Minnesota.

Project Veritas has operatives in several campaigns accumulating information that will be made public soon.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Democrats cheat.

Water is wet.

*shrugs*

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is nothing new, we’ve always known that Democrats or any political party in the system will try to cheat.

Truth is, I hate to say it, but some GOP can be guilty of this as well. is there proof? I haven’t seen any, all of it so far has been revealed to be Democrat ran institutions.

However, some GOP aren’t just going to standby by and would probably engage in the same practice themselves for what they perceive as anything goes, fight fire with fire.

This is why it’s important to vote in person. It’s even more important to do it now, more than ever, if we are to have a chance against the fraud.

I would say the single biggest issue is Democrat fraud.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Threads like this just look like people getting their excuses in early before Trump losing.
edit on 4-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
From back in August (there was a thread on ATS about this): Democratic party insider describes local vote harvesting operations around Northeast.

I'm quite sure there have been cases of GOP voter fraud too (it was raised that a GOP candidate in North Carolina benefited from such a scheme), but just picking through news stories, and reading between the lines of staunch Democrat opposition to voter ID legislation nationwide, my read is that Democrats tend to benefit from fraudulent voting much more frequently than Republicans.

One could argue that Republicans have benefited more from carving up congressional districts in their favor (a.k.a. gerrymandering), but there is at least some shred of legal process in altering district boundaries, whereas vote harvesting is complete and utter fraud.

I loathe games and deceit intended to rig elections. We are supposed to be the archetype of free and fair elections.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree it could look like that. Only if your TDS is so strong you ignore objective reality👍😁😷🤧👨🏾‍🦲

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I agree it could look like that. Only if your TDS is so strong you ignore objective reality👍😁😷🤧👨🏾‍🦲

Pot meet kettle.

TDS goes both ways and I think recent months have shown that beyond any doubt.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

“I know you are but what am I”?

That’s what you got?

Okey dokey.

Next?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Rampant "Legal" ballot harvesting in some states (like California) raised holy Hell in the 2018 elections.

❗😎❗

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Well yeah

This is the entire reason for "Mail In Ballots".

There is no reason that the standard "absentee ballot" cannot be used.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Threads like this just look like people getting their excuses in early before Trump losing.

If they tell it to each other enough, and places like “The Horn News” (lmao) report it with no verifiable sources, well then buddy it’s just as real as anything else.

Because there’s no way that an election could be honest if Republicans lose.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle.

Oh? Recent months you say? In what way? The only significant thing in recent months have been rioting, looting and destruction in Democrat ran cities. Oh and Trump rallies.

The Enthusiasm gap is staggering and the two groups contrast vastly, one where violence ensues, the other? A beacon of light, hope and positive energy.

So looking back, seems you just decided to strike back prematurely.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If they tell it to each other enough, and places like “The Horn News” (lmao) report it with no verifiable sources, well then buddy it’s just as real as anything else.

Because there’s no way that an election could be honest if Republicans lose.
It's called an echo chamber and you've done an impressive job succumbing to it.
Everything in your post describes liberal media, you laugh at, "The Horn News" then turn around and consume CNN as gospel, derp.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Pot meet kettle.

Oh? Recent months you say? In what way? The only significant thing in recent months have been rioting, looting and destruction in Democrat ran cities. Oh and Trump rallies.

The Enthusiasm gap is staggering and the two groups contrast vastly, one where violence ensues, the other? A beacon of light, hope and positive energy.

So looking back, seems you just decided to strike back prematurely.

I got into an argument with a liberal friend a couple days ago. I brought up the mueller report being a huge waste of time and money and he said the Mueller report was justified by republicans a couple of months ago. The stuff he was saying before that was so dumb I didn’t ask him what he meant.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here in NJ, back in April for a municipal election in Paterson , the Post office found mailboxes stuffed with ballots

Ballots were found in three mailbox in Paterson and one in Haledon, which adjacent to Paterson

As aside the location where these ballots were found was same area where 911 hijackers had a safe house, where stayed in weeks before 911

In Haledon there was a 7-11 where they used to hang out , owner had told them where they could find a place to stay

4 people were arrested and charged with election fraud

edit on 4-10-2020 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Thanks for that info.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join