It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP EXPLAINS: What happens if a candidate for president dies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I hope he heals up quick, if he dies, it will get much uglier, you have absolute wingnuts who think this is an assassination
rather than dear leader accept personal responsibility for his often at times..nonchalance.

Or maybe he did it to prove that:
a. it can be survived
b. particular treatments are viable
c. to get the country moving again

Heart disease killed over 400,000 feb to july 2020
and Cancer just under 400,000
COVID-19 193,000
Influenza/Pneumonia 35,000

In 2017, 80,000 people died from flu

The numbers, nor the facts, add up to the panic, something is definitely going on.

US facts
80,000 Americans died of the flu last winter

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As an internet expert on America and elections I can safely say that if Trump dies of Covid and we're left with Biden, then the US returns control back to the United Kingdom and the Constitution and Declaration of Independence becomes null and void.

As an internet expert on America and elections I can safely say that if Trump dies of Covid and we're left with Biden, then the US cedes control to the UN and the Constitution and Declaration of Independence becomes null and void.

There
Fixed
After all the EU is just a UN construct

edit on 10/4/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Holy!!!
Is Mexit gonna be PISSED!!!!

" The Firm" will get blamed for this reptilian-like maneuver an it'll ALL be a vendetta about "Her Wokeness".
Anyone know what the Vegas odds are of a Trump/Boris Smackdown?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
news.yahoo.com...

As circumstances clash and kerfuffles collide, all centering on our up coming election period , the course of our history seems obfuscated.

With one candidate under quarantine and public prognosis's of his status varying widely, questions of just how our elections MIGHT be determined should a worst case scenario come about arise.

I admit that the intricacies of how, under extreme circumstances ,the election could be resolved have been beyond my knowledge base . So I went looking and found this. Much of it seems rather common sense but there are also a number of points I had never considered before.

As many of us here like to speculate, here are some guidelines upon which those speculations might revolve.

As well, at the end of the article are several cases where Congress made the final decision on contested elections from over 150 years ago.

So , you Think Joe Might be Getting Ready to Meet his Maker Soon ? .Hmm.. Could Be...........
edit on 4-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

originally posted by: vonclod
I hope he heals up quick, if he dies, it will get much uglier, you have absolute wingnuts who think this is an assassination
rather than dear leader accept personal responsibility for his often at times..nonchalance.

Or maybe he did it to prove that:
a. it can be survived
b. particular treatments are viable
c. to get the country moving again

Heart disease killed over 400,000 feb to july 2020
and Cancer just under 400,000
COVID-19 193,000
Influenza/Pneumonia 35,000

In 2017, 80,000 people died from flu

The numbers, nor the facts, add up to the panic, something is definitely going on.

US facts
80,000 Americans died of the flu last winter

It would be pretty damned stupid to do it on purpose. And of course it's survivable, just not for a small percentage. What is troubling is the after effects some people are dealing with. As for me..no panic, but I'm keeping my distance with strangers and I wear a mask at the grocery and work..when there is any.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Last word I hear is another 48 hours at the hospital and then back to the White House.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join