It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Sending Well Wishes to President Trump While He is Hospitalized for Covid-19 are Lying.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sunday, October 4, 2020

While President Trump is in the Hospital being treated for the Covid-19 virus, Democrat Presidential nominee Joe Biden wishes him a speedy and full recovery. Biden also said Friday that he had directed all negative campaign ads targeting President Trump to be "paused" while the President is hospitalized.

Sounds like Joe Biden being sympathetic and respectful doesn't it? The only problem is that he is lying.

Biden's campaign pledged Friday to take down all negative ads against Trump as the president battled the coronavirus, but TV spots criticizing the president were still running Saturday, as the president was hospitalized.

“Despite pledging to stop his negative advertising, nearly 100 negative Biden ads slandering the president and lying about his record have aired today while the president is at Walter Reed," Andrew Clark, Trump 2020 Campaign rapid response director, told Fox News on Saturday.

"Meanwhile, Joe Biden has continued to attack the president in his speeches."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

During the Trump vs Biden Presidential debate this past Tuesday, Joe Biden revealed to the world that HE is now the Democratic party.

Source: www.axios.com...

Joseph Robinette Biden is the Democratic party, and he's slamming a hospitalized President Trump, while declaring that he's not!

He is demonstrating, in real-time, that Democrat leaders are untrustworthy and lacking integrity.

There is no way we, or global leaders, could ever trust someone who is stooping this low today, if he were to become President of the United States of America on 1/20/2021.

-CareWeMust

edit on 10/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not sure I've ever heard Creepy sleepy Joe "Legion" Biden tell the truth. I'm typically inclined to believe the opposite of what he says is true. Sometimes he sprinkles in some truth.

This is true of almost all politicians, especially so on the national stage.

The Trump hatred is ridiculous but I strongly believe it is orchestrated and Trump himself is in on it. Just as he is in on the Covaids scamdemic/plandemic. I've read enough of your posts to know you aren't deceived and your discernment seems good.

Keep on keeping on and stay rooted. We know how this ends!🙏

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

I'm not sure I've ever heard Creepy sleepy Joe "Legion" Biden tell the truth. I'm typically inclined to believe the opposite of what he says is true. Sometimes he sprinkles in some truth.

This is true of almost all politicians, especially so on the national stage.

The Trump hatred is ridiculous but I strongly believe it is orchestrated and Trump himself is in on it. Just as he is in on the Covaids scamdemic/plandemic. I've read enough of your posts to know you aren't deceived and your discernment seems good.

Keep on keeping on and stay rooted. We know how this ends!🙏

I'll have to disagree with you.
If you watch one of the early presidential appearances when he was on stage with the the people he turned around and said to his staff okay is that okay with you.

you guys might remember that video when he says okay is it okay with you.

I felt then that his hands were tied.

And in the beginning he was left out from all the other world leaders who participated in this plan plan dammit.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Not necessarily. They may think that if he dies before the election, they lose their best argument and face more attention on the weakness of their own candidates.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

What were you expecting him to say? "Drop dead Trump"?
Please credit him with at least some manners and diplomacy.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I read that it takes a couple days before they actually stop airing though, so it may not be a lie. Unsure why it takes a couple days though. You would think they could change it on the fly if they wanted.

ETA: Here you go

The Democrat’s campaign is removing all its negative ads, although in some cases, it may take days for ads already in circulation to stop running.

Source

edit on 4-10-2020 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

So you think politicians never lie? LOL

What ever happened to Guantanamo prison being filled with the swamp or those other million unfulfilled Q Larps

I might take pollies more seriously if they acted like the Japanese in the video

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

So you complain when they don't wish him well, but then you complain when they do? So really, Democrats just can't win in your mind?

I imagine a reply on the lines of "But, but, they should have wished him well faster and with added grovelling!"

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
"Me treating you gentlemanlike does not implicit that you are a gentleman but me."

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Don't be silly, it's political games and not some Gentlemens code. If the public opinion and decency would not demand Biden and the Democrats to act like that, gloves would be off.

Make no mistake, it's all charade and games.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Some of them are lying, some of them are not, lumping them all in the same group is unfair.

In the eyes of many dems they are dammed in they do and dammed if they don't, if they come out and say "told ya so" they're celebrating the POTUS being sick, if they come out more compassionate they're liars.

Truth is behind closed doors the Biden camp for the most part will be jumping for joy, this is more damaging to Trumps campaign than anything the Dems could have done themselves. Doesn't really make them liars though, its possible to acknowledge privately its good for them yet at the same time be genuine in hoping he gets better. Trump getting better is good for them, if he dies, it puts the entire election into a massive mess that will hurt the Biden team as much as the Trump team.

Best case for them right now is Trump being out of it for a few weeks, misses the debates (where Trump is better than Biden), makes him look a fool in the eyes of voters before the election on the biggest issue of the campaign and then he loses out 2 weeks of campaigning.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's one thing when the official Democrats stop the hatred, people that support them and still have moral left demand this from them. Common courtesy demands it.

However I still see death wishes online, gleeful written death wishes and cheering. Pictures of 9/11 dancing and celebrating people come to my mind here. The thing is, it's not only the party itself, it's also the followers who do their own thing, in the name of the party.

I think these death wishes are more damaging to the reputation of the Democrats, even if they themselves now act like decent people, most of their followers that go out and post, are not. People see this and it get's mixed up with the parties stance.

We say here "Mit gehangen, mit gefangen"
"Hang out together, be prosecuted together"

"You hang out and associate with these people, you go down with them first and foremost, if you are innocent you will be okay, but for now you are in the same trouble."

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

you can look into the heart of all people? are you sort of a god?
edit on 4-10-2020 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The crazies (antifa/blm etc) and their supporters will want him dead, no doubt in my eyes.
Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
If the tables were turned, you dont think Trump wouldnt be there with a hammer and nails beside a coffin?

Cmon man. ..
edit on 4-10-2020 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It's just a formality, nothing from the heart of course.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I wish the well guy good health. And a healthy loss in November. (I know, lol, insert your memes)

And as said above, it can take a few days for the ads to stop running.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I wish the well guy good health. And a healthy loss in November. (I know, lol, insert your memes)

And as said above, it can take a few days for the ads to stop running.

I did like the one on Reddit that said

Trump is gonna get the full COVID EXPERIENCE

Now he has it and in a month he will be out of a job and get evicted.

We shall see ..

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I don't know.

The left want to defeat Trump, they don't want to win be default by having him die during the campaign.

Even if Trump is simply sickened, and Bidden wins, there will always be questions over the legitimacy of his win if Trump isn't 100% while campaigning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join