It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worry about Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are rumors that Trump is more seriously ill than officially presented.

In a statement a few hours ago it was said that the president was "very well", his "vital functions so far normal" - the doctors were "very satisfied with his recovery process".

Now, from unnamed sources, his condition is said to be very worrying and that the next 72 hours will be crucial. The president was ventilated with oxygen, which indicates a rather difficult course of the disease.

What does the ATS community think? Is something going on here?

I hope for Trump and his family that the rumors are not true. May he get well soon.

CNN
FOXNEWS

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
There are rumors that Trump is more seriously ill than officially presented.

In a statement a few hours ago it was said that the president was "very well", his "vital functions so far normal" - the doctors were "very satisfied with his recovery process".

Now, from unnamed sources, his condition is said to be very worrying and that the next 72 hours will be crucial. The president was ventilated with oxygen, which indicates a rather difficult course of the disease.

I hope for Trump and his family that the rumors are not true. May he get well soon.

Those rumors seem to be coming from only Jim Acosta....

edit on 3-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: oloufo

Fake news

link   
I believe they are unsubstantiated rumors. I think he will be just fine. He received the right treatment at a good time for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My President is strong! He'll survive.

The Media wants him to survive as well, just two days in and it's weird to not see my President tweeting. I miss them. By extension, the Medias ratings will further plummet.

Biden doesn't draw anything, or anyone. No enthusiasm, no spark.

Trump, one tweet in, all of msm bubble goes crazy for weeks on end.

I don't want to rely off biased articles and partisan news orgs, I want it straight from Trump himself.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
That's a crazy fast decline to go from arriving upright and walking to "crucial" in less than 24hrs. Sounds like fake news to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I watched the live presser with his doctors.
They said he had not been on oxygen at any time since his diagnosis.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm just looking forward to when the left MSM begin floating super conspiracy theories that Trump has been replaced by a look-a-like.....full retard....

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's highly unlikely he walked into the hospital and less than 24 hours later they are ventilating him. If this is just Acosta's personal stuff it shows depth of the absolutely psychotic media and ultimately the left and the DNC itself.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I hope you're right but My President is in the at risk group , his age , pre-existing medical conditions and weight are of concern , I would be surprised if he sails through this , expect bumps.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yay, the hourly thread about Trumps illness. Cuz we cant contribute to the.original.

Omg, I hear he broke a sweat! Sweet baby jesus! Its a sign in Revelations!!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Rumors?

"Lies, damned lies, and statistics"........

He's in the very beat place in the US ......Get well soon Mr President

you have another four years to complete to MAGA

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Yay, the hourly thread about Trumps illness. Cuz we cant contribute to the.original.

Omg, I hear he broke a sweat! Sweet baby jesus! Its a sign in Revelations!!!!!

Thanks for keeping this thread alive and at the top...lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Let me clear this up.

The president was ventilated with oxygen, which indicates a rather difficult course of the disease.

if this where true and Trump was on a ventilator then article 25 would have to be invoked and that would be massive news that they couldn't keep quiet. So he is NOT on a ventilator.

The official word is that he hasn't even required oxygen but from what I have been reading there seems to be some confusion about this as some sources are saying he has received supplemental oxygen.

Now yes, I personally believe that this is worse than they're letting on, you don't take him out of the election campaign for nothing and put in him a hospital unless there is something else going on. That said, I do not believe that his is in anyway in a critical condition. That could change though over the next few days.

Just wanted to clear up that rubbish about him being on a Vent.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
And you too!

Maybe send the dude a Hallmark card instead if your so concer9ned.

Is there Covid Hallmark cards yet?

So sorry for you,
Heard you got Wuflu
Hope ya get well
Heard Covid is Hell
Now stay the eff away from me for 2 weeks!

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wonder if President Trump will be injected with the cure and rise triumphantly to the Dems chagrin?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lets look at this logically .

President Trump is 74yo and over weight .

These two things automatically mean he is going to be at higher risk , we cant ignore those two facts.

Now Covid-19 attacks the redblood cells ability to exchange oxygen through out the body, So it is logical that Trumps doctor would have him put on Oxygen right away .

Qxygen is not a ventilator or respirator its just pure O2 they put the little knose tube in its called a nasal cannula its very common for people with pneumonia .

Also we can assume that President Trump is getting every treatment available everything from the Hydroxychloroquine triple therapy to experimental treatments .

Trump is not just a Covid statistic he is the President meaning he will be fine.

I say again just because he is recieving oxygen does not mean he is "venilated" that is just a play on words to make it seem worse than it is , its just oxygen via a nasal canulla .

www.google.com...

edit on 3-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

edit on 3-10-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Oct 3 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Attempt to fix tags

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
Now, from unnamed sources

Named sources are those stating he is doing well, unnamed sources are saying the opposite. Whose asses are displayed for flogging if their claims prove untrue? Unnamed sources aren't worth a damn, IMO.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Arnie123

I hope you're right but My President is in the at risk group , his age , pre-existing medical conditions and weight are of concern , I would be surprised if he sails through this , expect bumps.

Your "president" already had COVID back in March, did he not?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I think that the Admin & Campaign have a narrative made up. Whenever a doctor or anyone else makes factual statements they are told to walk them back so as to align with the narrative.

That is in alignment with the way this Administration has been operating from the beginning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join