It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does President Trump's Latest Tweet Contain A Secret Message?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moranimus
hey, this is a conspiracy site, what could covfefe "truly" mean besides being a royally messed up typo?

Since it keeps coming up and I never wrote it, what about coffefee. It's chocolate with liquid espresso inside. Interestingly, in search for a picture to share, if you type in coffefee (a typo I made) into duckduckgo, it comes up with "covfeve".

Just a thought, it's as silly as any other guess, I think.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

I is close enough to the L on a keyboard for it to be a typo.

Can you prove that trump is the person who actually wrote that it?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The real secret message:

edit on 3-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't believe in accidents or coincidences when it comes to President Trump, he always has a plan.?

Lol

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
most likely relates to covfefe

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
LOL its just as likely Barron is 'Q' and he has been dicking around this whole time posting chit in between playing video games on line.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Top Secret Codes 😎

Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement Act of 2017 or the COVFEFE Act of 2017

This bill amends provisions governing presidential records to: (1) revise the definition of "documentary material" to include social media; (2) revise the definition of "presidential records" to include any personal and official social media account; and (3) define "social media" as any form of electronic communication (such as a website for social networking and microblogging) through which users create an online community to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (such as videos).

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You are way behind on secret messages in Trump tweets...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So is this about the presidential record thing I read about? Where there were calls for impeachment because of some twitter posts Trump did?

I read it somewhere here, there were arguments about something he changed in a tweet and the people making these arguments were basically saying, Trump fudged with official presidential records when he changed that tweet.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What's far more interesting than a typo is his use of "I think" in both the tweet and the video in a rare display of vulnerability and uncertainty.

Also, the secret taps he executed with his right hand on his way out to Marine One. First one, then salute, then three as he boarded.

We need to get Q on these items too, and fast!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The second L in well being a capitalized I, I think, is just him getting ahead of himself. The "well" is followed by "I think".

It may have just been a typing error, looked okay and was left be.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Breaking news! Trump makes typo in a tweet while he is feverish. Next up: covfefe!

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Trump tweets often encode additional information. But this one in particular is a good find given the current situation. Pay attention to ThatDamnDuckAgain. I think she is spot on. If so it is in all likelihood indeed Q related. I will not go into details here as there is a risk of any discussions outside dashen's thread disappearing.

As soon as I was made aware that it is "li" or "lI" and formed "weli" in my mind, it clicked, several times.

this was my association chain:

weli - card game - trumpf (english: joker) - Trump - Trump has German roots - it's a German based card deck - bell as in something that notifies - bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just hope they are not planting nanobots in his brain.

Then he could die, be miraculously resurrected at the puppet antichrist!
edit on 3-10-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The first "L" in the word "Well" is a lower case "L".... the second "L" is an upper case "i".
Notice the slight difference in height between the two "L"s.
edit on 10/3/2020 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissSmartypants
The first "L" in the word "Well" is a lower case "L".... the second "L" is an upper case "i".
Notice the slight difference in height between the two "L"s.

As included in the OP and almost every subsequent post, yes.

edit on 3.10.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
From Wiki:

WELI (960 AM) is a radio station broadcasting a news/talk format. Licensed to New Haven, Connecticut, United States, it serves the New Haven and Bridgeport areas. The station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc. (as iHM Licenses).

Studios are in Radio Towers Park on Benham Street in Hamden. It shares facilities with sister stations WKCI-FM and WAVZ. Transmitting towers for WELI are also at this location.

The station's program schedule features local programming, including a sports show with George DeMaio, as well as nationally syndicated talk radio shows The Glenn Beck Program, The Rush Limbaugh Show, The Sean Hannity Show, The Mark Levin Show and The Savage Nation.[1]

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

good catch..

Good be a hint to WTC .. lI

is he trying to tell us this is done on purpose to him by the same group behind WTC attack ?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The hidden "I" represents the GREAT EYE!

10/2/20 was 33 days until election!

Trump is showing his true Illuminati colors...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
weli

noun In Mohammedan countries, a saint; a holy man.

noun Among European travelers in Mohammedan countries, a tomb or mausoleum (actually or nominally of a saint), visited as a shrine.

www.wordnik.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join