It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I being paranoid? Is this right?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Something's not sitting right with me...

Last night, the news (FoxNews) was all over the story about Hope Hicks being positive for the Chinese virus. That switched sometime around midnight to the fact that both Donald and Melania Trump had also tested positive. Both were described as asymptomatic at that time.

This morning we learn that both have "mild" symptoms. OK. Donald Trump is obviously the more at risk due to his age, and he is Commander-in-Chief, so I expected aggressive treatment. Out of the blue comes a new therapy: Regeneron. He gets that, along with the normal cocktail of antiviral drugs and supplements. A few hours later, I hear that Donald Trump is being transferred to Walter Reed Hospital. Again,that is where Presidents go for treatment, and not a red flag in itself. The transfer is said to be "out of an abundance of caution" and Donald Trump will continue working out of a suite at the hospital set up just for him.

But where's Melania?

Apparently Melania is still at the White House. That did surprise me, as I would have expected her to accompany her husband to the hospital. She has the same disease, and while not as at risk as Donald, she would be there for Donald. I also have trouble understanding why Donald would abandon Melania that way... if she was not affected, that would make sense - keep her from getting affected. But she's already tested positive, and this disease can turn nasty in almost anyone. Age simply increases the odds of that happening. I know if it were me and my wife, I would be demanding that she receive attention as well. Instead, Melania Trump is sitting alone at the White House with her own case of Chinese virus.

OK, I'm not privy to the exact details going on in the White House; I'll grant that. But as time went on, I started seeing leopards changing their spots. My first thought was "Biden is going to blow it over this... he'll never be able to get past his hatred of Trump." Jill Biden sends best wishes, then Joe Biden does the same. Then all the negative ads against Trump are pulled, unilaterally. What? This is the guy who just got through stating he blames Donald Trump for every one of the 200,000+ deaths in the US!

Even that I could sorta get past... maybe Joe does have enough mental horsepower left to understand how badly attacking the President would hurt him right now. He has been in politics for 47 years, and some of it has to be instinct by now. But then I heard that Twitter was not allowing any messages wishing death on people, apparently in response to the President's condition. Twitter? The social media platform that has openly supported the likes of Antifa and BLM rioting? The same Twitter that pledges allegiance to the DNC every morning? That Twitter?

Now I'm concerned. Something's not right. Leopards do not change their spots, especially when those spots are tattooed on!

So I got to thinking. Why? Why this sudden turnaround? Why are these people and groups suddenly growing a heart? Only one thing makes sense to me: Donald Trump may well be in real danger. If Trump were to meet an untimely end, that would destroy all public confidence in anyone who had celebrated his death just before.

So I started digging a little. The cocktail Trump was apparently given was a product produced by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals called REGN-COV2 . It's an artificial antibody soup designed to target the Chinese virus. Damn good idea on paper! But as I read through Regeneron's website, I realized something: if they can make antibodies to attack the Chinese virus, what else can they make? Could there be something in that highly experimental drug cocktail that might make the Chinese virus worse? Or at least mimic the effects of the Chinese virus?

Regeneron was founded by Leonard S. Schleifer and George D. Yancopoulos. I did a Wiki search on them. I found nothing yet on George Yancopoulos that would indicate a political motive, but Leonard S. Schleifer was another story. His son, Adam Schleifer, was a Federal prosecutor for the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Specifically, he was a prosecutor in Operation Varsity Blues, the sting that caught many wealthy parents paying off Unversities to get their children accepted. Adam Schleifer was also a Democratic candidate in this year's primary race for New York's 17th Congressional District.

None of that is really out of the ordinary, though. I present it as a work in progress only; if anyone on ATS recognizes those names, please feel free to fill in blanks.

I also noticed that Trump has not been tweeting as normal. He sent out a video of him addressing the nation as he was on his way to Walter Reed, then another quick tweet about 5 hours later:

Going welI, I think! Thank you to all. LOVE!!!
OK, he's probably tired, busy, but the White House earlier said they were having to slow him down because he was working too hard. Working too hard? Since when has Trump ever not tweeted because he was working too hard? The harder he works, the more he tweets!

Every one of these coincidences can be explained away. I realize that. I may be wrong here, just the overactive imagination of a conspiracy-minded worrywart of a redneck. I hope so. But taken all together... is something sinister happening before our eyes? After all, we just had the complete overturn of the Supreme Court with the death of Ruth Bader Ginsberg and subsequent nomination of Amy Coney Barrett, it has been obvious that we're in for a replay of 2016 in the election, and the Senate is zeroing in on FBI corruption that could lead to a lot of DNC operatives in deep doo-doo. I think we all knew that Trump would contact the Chinese virus sooner or later. Was this the plan all along, just waiting for him to cough?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

There's nothing particularly out of the ordinary here. Trump is probably just spending time with his team preparing for the next debate, and Melania is just a more private person who is keeping out of the lime light for a while.

A lot of these names crop up everywhere but mostly they're not the people on the ground that make the decisions or do the important tasks. After all Jeff Bezos doesn't personally pack your Amazon order.
Plus, could we please stop calling it the "Chinese" virus. Think about the optics of this for a minute, something that's being publicly associated with China has sickened multiple senior government officials, including the both the President and the first lady, and is keeping people indoors out of fear for their lives.

Do we really want to give them credit for this?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Plus, could we please stop calling it the "Chinese" virus. Think about the optics of this for a minute, something that's being publicly associated with China has sickened multiple senior government officials, including the both the President and the first lady, and is keeping people indoors out of fear for their lives.

Do we really want to give them credit for this?

OK. Would you prefer WuFlu or Kung Flu? I'm easy.

I consider it blame, not credit. China released this mess. We may have been the ones who went all Chicken Little over it, but it was China who released it. I'm not gonna forget that, and no one else should either.

TheRedneck

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Let's call it covid then.

Chinese originated viral infectious disease.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Well. Here's the other thing: What if Trump deals with this illness in due normal time, and bounces back strong as an ox?

That would pretty much dispel a lot of the covid fear I think. (Jeez and no one wants that amirite?)

I think there are nefarious things afoot. But I still think Trump is a step ahead of the bumbling mob that is hell-bent on bringing him down.

Have faith, Redneck.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Oh I forgot to add

MAGA 2020 and China Virus 2020

Just because I don't care about your delicate sensibilities and PC cancel BS. Deal with it. It's a fact of life, just like getting sick with viruses.

edit on 3-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Trump's done, that # was an assassination. Next is Biden...then Harris steps in. By December, Kamala Harris will be president and nothing but bodies will lie in her wake.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I was surprised to learn that the White House Corona Virus task force is being "kept in the dark" on the President's condition. That and some other things tells me there is more going on here than meets the eye. Good things. (Scan the Q thread's October 2nd posts if you want to know more.)

edit on 10/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Melania couldnt handle the thought of all that time cooped up with him and err, stuck a knife in him?

Im half joking, well maybe a third.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I´m certainly no doctor, but logic states that if he´s getting treatment with experimental drugs like Regeneron, then it´s most likely because he has a fever, because you don´t give usually give a patient experimental drugs unless there´s a real need for it.

-MM

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

It certainly is out of the norm. You are not alone, if have been trying to make sense of the news this morning and went down similar alleys in my mind.

About the politeness part towards Trump now, I am undecided between them having some class left to not beat on a maybe dying man and this thing:

If you are in a pillow fight with your classmates during a sleep out on a school trip, at 1am in the morning and suddenly the teacher storms in, flicks the light on and everyone not seen in action is just like "me? I was just sleeping, what is going on".

The time = not the correct one for a pillow fight
The pillow fight = politicians and media trying hard to remove Trump
The teacher = The common sense of the public
The pupils = The Media and political conspirators

Blatant written: If Trump dies and any details get out it could be a conspiracy, no one want's their hands dirty and be seen as an enemy of him. "It's all just politics, nothing personal".

Then, second thing I want to bring up is with the short attention span some have, a week or two seems to be enough for this to come to frutition.

Suddenly you will not hear anything about riots from the media either. The elections are coming and everyone is cleaning out the curbs in front of their lawn to shine, too.

But I agree with you, it all develops a bit strange.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

An extremely well written post.

I agree - Wonders never cease, yet again. lol - something seems a bit off here, but I just can't put my finger on it.

In all likelihood it simply is what it's alleged to be; an ageing man who fits many of the criteria for susceptibility to this virus becoming infected with it.
I don't think anyone can deny that Trump is a hard working President and so I'm sure given his own admitted lax attitude towards taking precautionary measures against catching it that it was somehow inevitable that he get it.

But the suddenness, circumstances and timing just seem a bit off kilter.

I know you probably think this is most unlikely but I think its an interesting question nonetheless; Do you think this could be a deliberate ploy by Trump?
It detracts and distracts away from many of the questions Trump was having to face. I assume - something I hate doing but.... - it will at least delay the scheduled debates and to be honest with you, given the fickle nature of some people I suspect it may even hand Trump the sympathetic vote.

Cynical?
Maybe - but lets face it, politicians are politicians and I don't trust a single one of them.
I've always thought that every single politician must be at least a little bit egotistical, arrogant and narcissistic.

And yes, I also assume that Biden knows that attacking Trump would be incredibly counter-productive at present and I suspect that his faux concern is just that, fake and not genuine.

Politicans across the political divide have sought to use this pandemic to manipulate, influence and control and I think both Trump and Biden have been guilty of this since day one.

I'd like to think this is simply what it is alleged to be and this is not the time for political baiting and point scoring.
This is an awful illness for anyone to have to endure and I genuinely wish Trump a speedy recovery.

edit on 3/10/20 by Freeborn because: typo's and stuff

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Apparently Melania is still at the White House. That did surprise me, as I would have expected her to accompany her husband to the hospital.

I got this far before feeling compelled to respond.

Protocol.

POTUS is vital, his feelings, thoughts, words, and even loved ones are not.

I'll continue reading now

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Interesting thread. A person is struck in the face with the fact that they have been fed bullsh*t.

Melania cares nothing at all about DJT. That much is obvious. Wouldn't even give him a simple hug after the debate.

Biden, while a complete POS that I would never nominate to mow my lawn, is not a total monster.

Covid-19 is real, and people can and have died from it. Lots of people. Trump is no exception. He's probably very sick, and being as he is old, fat, and out of shape, he may be in real trouble.

Democrats, while I don't agree with them, are not evil and they're not actively trying to destroy the country. They just have different opinions.

Are people here just now coming to face these facts?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So I started digging a little. The cocktail Trump was apparently given was a product produced by Regeneron Pharmaceuticals called REGN-COV2 . It's an artificial antibody soup designed to target the Chinese virus. Damn good idea on paper! But as I read through Regeneron's website, I realized something: if they can make antibodies to attack the Chinese virus, what else can they make? Could there be something in that highly experimental drug cocktail that might make the Chinese virus worse? Or at least mimic the effects of the Chinese virus?

Maybe you should do some more digging, start with fauci's financial investments.

China doesn't have the restrictions on genetical research that the US does.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: VariableConstant
Interesting thread. A person is struck in the face with the fact that they have been fed bullsh*t.

Melania cares nothing at all about DJT. That much is obvious. Wouldn't even give him a simple hug after the debate.

Biden, while a complete POS that I would never nominate to mow my lawn, is not a total monster.

Covid-19 is real, and people can and have died from it. Lots of people. Trump is no exception. He's probably very sick, and being as he is old, fat, and out of shape, he may be in real trouble.

Democrats, while I don't agree with them, are not evil and they're not actively trying to destroy the country. They just have different opinions.

Are people here just now coming to face these facts?

is today opposite day? because everything you just said is completely the reverse of what you said...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

For your consideration:

At a certain point, however, the host response is so strong that its effect can be counterproductive. For example, numerous immune cells can enter our lungs and cause the membrane through which oxygen normally passes from the air into the blood to thicken. The exchange of gases is restricted, and in the worst case, ventilation may be necessary.

Sometimes the reaction can overshoot and be directed against healthy cells as well. This could also be the case with the novel coronavirus. So drugs are also being tested that suppress an excessive immune reaction and that are already known from the treatment of autoimmune diseases. The balance between protective and overly aggressive immune processes in dealing with the coronavirus is currently a big mystery.

sorry not the best source

Point is the worst effects of any virus infection happen when the immune response is getting out of hands. So... don't know why anybody would think giving him more antibodies than what the body is producing anyways might be a good idea. Unless of course the plan is to kill him.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I was surprised that they arent giving him hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

Apparently, the chloruquine works to permeate the cell membrane and the zinc prevents the virus from replicating.

Wherever its been tried in combination, its been very effective.

In this next video starting at 1:50, he explains how hydroxychloroquine and zinc work to stop the virus, confirming exactly what the doctor said above:
Here are some of the sources that he uses:

Zn2+ Inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA Polymerase Activity In Vitro and Zinc Ionophores Block the Replication of These Viruses in Cell Culture.

Physicians work out treatment guidelines for coronavirus

Theres been some talking about delaying the SCOTUS pick.

While I dont think it should be delayed until after the election, maybe thats a good thing...

Amy Coney Barrett upheld lockdowns relying on Jacobson v. Massachusetts - forced vaccinations.

edit on 3-10-2020 by gladtobehere because: trypo

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VariableConstant

Variable your wrong there is nothing good about leftist who hate our way of life, hate our flag, hate our founding, hate capitalism, hate Christians and want to tear this country down. These folks are terrorist and have nothing to do with the anything called being an American. Hell they attempted to coupe a sitting president multiple times because they have nothing but contempt for the legal process we have in place to vote for our leaders.

To the Op I agree the majority of Americans are sitting in the dark not knowing anything and expecting the worse after all it is 2020.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It’s the Wuhan flu.
Kung flu is my favorite.

Yes,, the Chinese deserve the credit for the damage they have done for covering up the virus to save face with the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join