It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's too much of a coincidence Trump was infected in October

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

These numbers the media and even counties are pushing are being BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION by the lying ass public hospitals just so they can milk Medicare out of Billions.

So you're trying to tell me that the whole world is blowing Coronavirus out of proportion so American hospitals can milk Medicare?

Seriously, the comments from the Right are pretty hilarious!!!
edit on 3/10/20 by djz3ro because: Fix spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
So you're trying to tell me that the whole world is lowing Coronavirus out of proportion so American hospitals can milk Medicare?

This is most certainly a medical conspiracy of fumbling experts.
issues surrounding health care hold enormous weight in political affairs.
I am personally very concerned by the power of the medical industry.
edit on 000000100538105America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfens
Really gotta hand it to whoever is running this spitshow. Even through the inept commentary, the viewer is hooked. This is the worst, most real, reality TV show we've ever seen.

Somehow, I can't think this ends well.

His name is Trump and this is what happens when you vote a Reality TV personality as President.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345

So you're trying to tell me that the whole world is lowing Coronavirus out of proportion so American hospitals can milk Medicare?

This is most certainly a medical conspiracy of fumbling experts.
issues surrounding health care hold enormous weight in political affairs.
I am personally very concerned by the power of the medical industry.

A US only issue. Surely you don't think the world is in on this just to get more funds for them?

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Update.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro
No it's a world wide thing.
Instead of just getting sick and dying, you get to go broke too.
the margins and risk profile turns a pretty profit.
a truly captive market.
many would pay all they have, to live.
With a principle of "what the market can bare", is can get nasty.
edit on 000000100720107America/Chicago03 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

It's about not letting a crisis go to waste.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

I think its juat the next step in the social engineering process of which a controlled opposition Trump is a key piece. Lots of possibilities what comes next, next, and next after that. I wish I knew, but watching it unfold is fascinating / disgusting.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I know this is a conspiracy site. I love a conspiracy.

But there is no conspiracy here.

Potus was stupid, reckless, cocky and arrogant. And now he has covid.

I genuinely hope he survives - I really do. I want to see him held to account by New York over his decades of tax shenanigans. Also want to see him wailing and crying over how mean everyone is and how corrupt the press is when it isn't sucking up to him.

What goes around comes around. Those who have been saying "trust gods plan" for months - perhaps you were right after all.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

Just when has the press been sucking up to him? I must have missed that. As far as the "tax shenanigans"? If tax law says he can do it, why wouldn't you?

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: fencesitter85

Just when has the press been sucking up to him? I must have missed that. As far as the "tax shenanigans"? If tax law says he can do it, why wouldn't you?

When do they suck up? Is that a serious question? Breitbart, OANN, Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson.

As for the tax matter, it's not my job to do your research for you. Go have a little Google about why the NY AG is moving forwards. Try to read it as objectively as possible.

As an aside, the fact that you're all defending his tax avoidance is so utterly laughable it's insane. If Biden or Hillary were on the hook for the exact same thing you would be pointing out how they're part of the 1%, the swamp, those getting themselves richer at your expense. He must find it completely hilarious that his base are defending him on this one.

Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

These numbers the media and even counties are pushing are being BLOWN WAY OUT OF PROPORTION by the lying ass public hospitals just so they can milk Medicare out of Billions.

So you're trying to tell me that the whole world is blowing Coronavirus out of proportion so American hospitals can milk Medicare?

A lot of proof but no one will look.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Honestly this could be one of the best things for Trump's campaign.

Most of Trump's supporters (and many who are on the fence) don't believe this BS plandemic and neither does he. It's obvious he was forced to tow the party line or they would further blame him for the BS statistics. So he's been playing ball...

What better way to boost his support before the election than a speedy recovery? Eloquently proving what many of us already knew.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
that's all you people go on about....what about the people who recover but have problems??? blood clots that have led to amputations and strokes.......people who are still having problems 6 months later like actress emma samms keeps going better worse better worse.....what happens to these people when the flu season hits...what will the long term effects from covid be in the years to come???????

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet if CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes/WaPo mentioned these CDC stats, liberals would go back to being depressed again.

Odds of Dying if you Contract Covid-19.
0-19 years: 0.00003
20-49 years: 0.0002
50-69 years: 0.005
70+ years: 0.054

President Trump has a 94.6% certainty of a full recovery.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Update.

Watch that video carefully, particularly the flag over his left shoulder.

He's not in Walter Reed. He's on a ship.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

There are often side effects to the diseases that ravage the human body. You cannot go into a store without seeing them. That is no surprise and no revelation.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
you missed my point.......the people who say covid is NOTHING and think everyone thinks everyone who catches it dies from it....they don't talk at all about the survivors and long term effects.......

by the way did anyone else notice that clip of trump in the hospital WORKING signing papers....that paper he was signing was BLANK!!!!!!

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: research100

There are often side effects to the diseases that ravage the human body. You cannot go into a store without seeing them. That is no surprise and no revelation.

edit on 4-10-2020 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
My money is on him already being dead from foul play, any video or photos we are seeing were shot before hand or are of his doppelganger and in a few days we will get told he has died from covid.

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
This is hardly surprising.
He'll probably bounce back, and upset everyone... again.

The more "upset" the LEFT is, the more enjoyable it is for those on the RIGHT.

(The right side.)

posted on Oct, 4 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: byteshertz
My money is on him already being dead from foul play, any video or photos we are seeing were shot before hand or are of his doppelganger and in a few days we will get told he has died from covid.

Noone knows for sure when Ruth Bader-Ginsburg died either. Lots of mysteries!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join