It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yep.. media camped outside Walter Reed to catch a glimps of the president entering apparently. No further reports yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Its interesting after watching him walking on and off the helicopter its clear that he isn't too unwell.

So why admit him to hospital if he is essentially fine?

Admitting him to hospital is going to be politically damaging, its going to hit the markets why do it if he is essentially fine?

The excuse that its just an abundance of caution to me doesn't quite explain it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Fake news.

Covid is fake. Trump has a mild cold. Don't listen to fake news.

Masks are for fascists. Covid is not real nor deadly, whichever fits...

Honestly on ATS these days I don't know if your being serious or joking around.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Trump speaks before getting on Marine 1.......

Trump - twitter

edit on 2/10/2020 by Sublimecraft because: added screenshot

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Is there a news source we can follow that isn't so disgusting. Been trying to find something and it all sounds like crap.. It is so discouraging to live in a country where coupe's, propaganda, and violence by the left has become the norm. Why cant they just act like they give a damn about the people of our country. Here we have our president potentially in trouble and their foaming at the mouth.

Media is completely infested by the leftist cancer.
Leftists will be praying for Trump's death. Some are openly saying it, other leftists are pretending they don't want him to die, others are working out how to use this for gain. None of them will have any motivation even resembling genuine concern. Simply isn't in them.

edit on 2/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

UK prime minister Boris Johnson advised him to do this, because Johnson tried to be a tough guy for several days and his symptoms grew worse all of a sudden.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If drones keep us out of endless wars and our kids don't come home all screwed up he has done great. Any one can dig up and make a glass half full or half empty. When I caught my sis with a pistol in her mouth because she couldn't get help during the Bush-Obama years I vowed to never put our kids in harms way unless there is no other option.

You believe what you want to believe but I know less troops are in harms way and the va's are a thousand times better under Trump.

Praying for our president 2020 seems like some horrible nightmare.
edit on 2-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Is there a news source we can follow that isn't so disgusting. Been trying to find something and it all sounds like crap.. It is so discouraging to live in a country where coupe's, propaganda, and violence by the left has become the norm. Why cant they just act like they give a damn about the people of our country. Here we have our president potentially in trouble and their foaming at the mouth.

Media is completely infested by the leftist cancer.
Leftists will be praying for Trump's death. Some are openly saying it, other leftists are pretending they don't want him to die, others are working out how to use this for gain. None of them will have any motivation even resembling genuine concern. Simply isn't in them.

I am a "leftist"

I hate Trump politics.

but I don't want him dead, am not celebrating him being sick, I hope he gets better.

I think its sad how polarised some have become that you basically look at team blue and just see evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Its interesting after watching him walking on and off the helicopter its clear that he isn't too unwell.

So why admit him to hospital if he is essentially fine?

Admitting him to hospital is going to be politically damaging, its going to hit the markets why do it if he is essentially fine?

The excuse that its just an abundance of caution to me doesn't quite explain it.

He's the POTUS. He has his own suite at Walter Reed he can work from there. If not the President - who deserves abundance of caution? Especially with an unpredictable, new, disease?

His health affects us all. If he goes sideways quick, better him there and ready than a mad scramble.

It's a national security issue.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm sure he has it better than anyone.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Trump speaks before getting on Marine 1.......

Trump - twitter

Amazing what a combination of camera technology, make-up and temporary treatments can do these days. He looks a bit wobbly though. Hopefully he gets that tick looked at as well while he's in.

link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Yeah that's a really interesting point.

I agree that his health should come first, like I keep saying its just a timing thing for me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I heard audio of the clip while listening to Fox News but did not see it. Thank you for posting it here in this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Either your a liar or your not a leftist by today's measure. The meaning of leftist has changed dramatically from being for the minority and underprivileged to hating every American and their way of life.

So unless under your presentation of being concerned you have that sinister giggle then your not a leftist but an American.

link   
LOL NBC talking about the "continuation"of government and hyper speculation and faux concern. If something else happens they will let us know.
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yes, just look at him, COVID is so dangerous.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I watched the vids and there is a really short one which so doesn't look like Trump
this one: twitter.com...
Seems like a different walk to me.

But then the longer video does look like him
twitter.com...

Maybe it's just angles.

a reply to: frogs453

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
LOL NBC talking about the "continuation"of government and hyper speculation and fauz concern. If something else happens they will let us know.

Yeah seems premature to be talking about continuity of government.

That said though it's a question that people are going to be asking, I bet if you look at google trends for the next 24 hours we will see a big increase in searches for continuity of government and related topics.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah i wonder why he's not willing to ride it out a the White House if he feels ok - he seems it in the video.
Politically damaging as people may think it's he's not fit enough etc.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join