It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Some of you have him in the grave already, that's pretty pathetic since the report is they both only have mild symptoms.

Who?

Nobody is saying that he is about to die or anything like that.

Some of us, myself included are just saying that this might be a bit more serious than the White House are claiming. Its a fair opinion to hold with out being "pathetic" or having him "in the grave already".

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We really don't know. First they said mild symptoms, then moderate, then experimental treatment not yet approved by FDA. Recently a tweet from Eric Trump about praying for him and that he's a warrior.

I think we are not getting the full story.
edit on 2-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There will be an election.

No president, party, ideology, faction, woke asstards, are above the Constitution.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Terrible time for this to happen when the world needs him healthy to get us through the very real risk of Marxism taking hold.
Let's hope he recovers quickly, but doesn't look so good.
Not really sure what would happen to the election - I guess it would be suspended.

What doesn't look so good? Don't make assumptions based on the biased news media.

Not sure to be honest fella, just a feeling.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
We really don't know. First they said mild symptoms, then moderate, then expiremental treatment not yet approved by FDA. Recently a tweet from Eric Trump about praying for him and that he's a warrior.

I agree, looks like he is in the helicopter.

I have heard that he walked under his own power to the chopper which is a good thing but its a short walk.

I work in critical care and our experience has been that its really not until days 7-10 that people get really sick. Its the timing of this that worries me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

No president, party, ideology, faction, woke asstards, are above the Constitution.

Fair enough - wasn't sure if there was something in place for circumstances like this.
Would it be Pence running for election and him nominating a VP? Or would the Republican party need to pick a candidate?
edit on 2/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want my chance to vote for Trump, DB.

He won me over by not being a warhawk like the last two presidents...and by being the only one to care that my family has been terrorized by a violent mob roaming our neighborhood, all summer.

*sending him healing vibes*

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think I've been on the site too long. My understanding that is at first the helicopter was blocking the view, now there will be a video fed to the media of him walking to the helicopter, my first thought was it took an hour to get this together because they had to get a stand in for him to walk to the helicopter while the real guy was transported another way.

Yes I know that's paranoid. We are talking about the government though.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I think I've been on the site too long. My understanding that is at first the helicopter was blocking the view, now there will be a video fed to the media of him walking to the helicopter, my first thought was it took an hour to get this together because they had to get a stand in for him to walk to the helicopter while the real guy was transported another way.

Haha!

I had the same thought actually but am willing to take my tin foil hat off and say that this was actually Trump walking on that helicopter.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: DBCowboy

I want my chance to vote for Trump, DB.

He won me over by not being a warhawk like the last two presidents...and by being the only one to care that my family has been terrorized by a violent mob roaming our neighborhood, all summer.

*sending him healing vibes*

Good on you.

I hope he beats this down like an Antifa soy boi.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Fair enough - wasn't sure if there was something in place for circumstances like this.
Would it be Pence running for election and him nominating a VP? Or would the Reublican party need to pick a candidate?

Depends if Trump died or the 25th Amendment was used.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Some of you have him in the grave already, that's pretty pathetic since the report is they both only have mild symptoms.

Who?

Nobody is saying that he is about to die or anything like that.

Some of us, myself included are just saying that this might be a bit more serious than the White House are claiming. Its a fair opinion to hold with out being "pathetic" or having him "in the grave already".

I didn't say you specifically. "Some of you" means anyone on the Left or anti-Trump people. You looking for signs of anyone invoking the 25th amendment seems a little paranoid and rushing ahead of facts, don't you think?

If you took it personally I wasn't intending it that way.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

We really don't know. First they said mild symptoms, then moderate, then expiremental treatment not yet approved by FDA. Recently a tweet from Eric Trump about praying for him and that he's a warrior.

I agree, looks like he is in the helicopter.

I have heard that he walked under his own power to the chopper which is a good thing but its a short walk.

I work in critical care and our experience has been that its really not until days 7-10 that people get really sick. Its the timing of this that worries me.

LOL good lord, he walked out fine, by himself nobody to catch him and he strode nonchalantly to Marine One, saluting the Marine guard before he boarded.

Of course anything is possible with Presidents and their health. Think it was Grover Cleveland had secret surgery on a yacht on the Potomac. It was actually jaw surgery they removed part of his jaw(cancer) and replaced it with a prosthetic.

www.npr.org...
edit on 2-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Haha!

I had the same thought actually but am willing to take my tin foil hat off and say that this was actually Trump walking on that helicopter.

I felt kind of crazy thinking it, but then realized where I was posting. On the walk though he didn't drag his right leg like he usually does. Who knows. I'm keeping my tin foil hat on until election day. I'll have a bad case of hat hair.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I didn't say you specifically. "Some of you" means anyone on the Left or anti-Trump people.

Never said you where talking about me I actually specifically asked who in this thread was talking about him in the grave.

You looking for signs of anyone invoking the 25th amendment seems a little paranoid and rushing ahead of facts, don't you think?

Except am not...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: chiefsmom

Isn't it the smart thing to do?

Its a smart thing to do in terms of making sure he pulls through. So from that point of view I 100% agree that its the right thing to do and honestly should be above all other considerations.

However...

its politically difficult, especially during an election to have him admitted to hospital, even if its just for tests, even if he is just in hospital for a night his political enemies can use it against him. Also economically its difficult, the markets took a hit when the announcement that he was sick hit the press and now that he is being moved it could have further implications.

It also makes me wonder, they waited until the markets closed and I have to wonder what they can do at the hospital that can't be done in the White House. I would expect them to keep him there if possible for the reasons I have gave above.

The Tokyo stock exchange took a 200 point drop.
Also we had a 24-hour shutdown of the Tokyo stock exchange.
Not sure what it will be this Monday but I have a feeling that had to do with the president Trump catching the virus.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I didn't say you specifically. "Some of you" means anyone on the Left or anti-Trump people.

Never said you where talking about me I actually specifically asked who in this thread was talking about him in the grave.

You looking for signs of anyone invoking the 25th amendment seems a little paranoid and rushing ahead of facts, don't you think?

Except am not...

What, you're not paranoid or you're not rushing?

We just saw him walk normally to and from the chopper, the armchair diagnosing from the media right now should surprise me but they're playing it out like it's already got him 6' under. The sensationalism is stunning, not their intelligence.

No stumbling, hell he walks better than I do and he's 17 years older and heavier than me.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Is there a news source we can follow that isn't so disgusting. Been trying to find something and it all sounds like crap.. It is so discouraging to live in a country where coupe's, propaganda, and violence by the left has become the norm. Why cant they just act like they give a damn about the people of our country. Here we have our president potentially in trouble and their foaming at the mouth.
edit on 2-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What, you're not paranoid or you're not rushing?

Nope...

We just saw him walk normally to and from the chopper, the armchair diagnosing from the media right now should surprise me but they're playing it out like it's already got him 6' under.

UK News isn't.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Fake news.

Covid is fake. Trump has a mild cold. Don't listen to fake news.

Masks are for fascists. Covid is not real nor deadly, whichever fits...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join