It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I remember when President Trump's brother died last month, liberal Twitter exploded with the hashtag "WrongTrump".

You always get morons like this who let politics get way too personal.

I despise Trumps politics doesn't mean I want him to wind up in a hospital bed with Covid.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Here's a message from the White House communication director posted 30 minutes ago.

mobile.twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I remember that.

I deleted my twitter accounts after that. Nothing but toxic people there.

I've read/heard horrible things from both sides.
It's time to bring back humanity.

link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's not surprising that they admitted him to Walter Reed Hospital. What's surprising to me is that they administered an experimental therapy, unapproved by the FDA, to him by IV, that could have serious side effects of elevated inflammation, before admitting him to the hospital. Administering experimental drugs outside of clinical trials is usually a sort of last ditch effort.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
BBC news are sort of implying that maybe Trump is more ill than they are letting on due to the fact there are a team of doctors and fully equipped medical centre at the White House and so if he's having mild symptoms why does he need to leave?
twitter.com...

I wonder how this impacts the election?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Was it not just antibody therapy he got?

is that not FDA approved?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

I was saying more as, with the way 2020 has gone, we all know there would be a fraction of the population blaming the left or TPTB for removing Trump.

Not out of the realm of possibility, but neither is him catching it organically. Only way we could know is admission or evidence.

Maybe Twitter wouldn't work, too many people would be cheering at his death...

Without a doubt.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: cirrus12
BBC news are sort of implying that maybe Trump is more ill than they are letting on due to the fact there are a team of doctors and fully equipped medical centre at the White House and so if he's having mild symptoms why does he need to leave?
twitter.com...

I wonder how this impacts the election?

What they're saying isn't exactly unreasonable.

I can only speak for uk numbers but really its only the sickest 5% of patients who make it into hospital with Covid with us, now if you had anyone else getting airlifted to hospital with Covid and officials said it was just for tests you would laugh. Now sure I know, this is different, this is the POTUS.

Still though I think about the political optics of this, Trump has downplayed the virus, he has a reputation as the "strong man" of American politics and the day after a pretty awful presidential debate (for both sides) he winds up in hospital with Covid....its not going to look good in the eyes of undecided voters. Therefore I would have to assume that his political advisors would only have him moved if they believed that he really had to move. Thats not to say he is about to be tubed or anything like that only that this might be a tad more serious than they're letting on.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The experimental drug could have backfired.

Fox News just said the president has not left the white house yet to get on the helicopter.

They are wondering what is the holdup.

edit on 10/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Transferred to a Military base?

interesting.......

That's standard practice for presidents and VPs and I think congressional members. You wouldn't really want them taking him to a normal hospital, would you?
edit on 2-10-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I hope he comes through this with his health restored. He has demonstrated an incredible amount of stamina for a man his age. That truly is a wonderment.

But as far as all the work he will be doing I wonder at that as well. I wonder if he will settle for a big screen and a WII golf game.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
And my goodness, the CBS news is rabid over the news!
He could DIE AT ANY MOMENT!

Sheesh, they almost seem gleeful.
Damn idiots.

But Biden could still go first! He seems on last legs!
Race for death!

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was headed to the hospital Friday after he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, raising fresh questions about the president's health.

Trump, 74, was going to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in what aides said was a precautionary move. Officials said they expected him to be there for a few days.

eu.usatoday.com...

Interesting development

That must then, be an Uber air taxi sitting on the White House S. lawn.

edit on 2-10-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

link   
Live feed Marine 1 WH.
(First live feed to pop up on YT)

edit on 2-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But as far as all the work he will be doing I wonder at that as well. I wonder if he will settle for a big screen and a WII golf game.

No word of them invoking article 25.

I wouldn't expect it so long as he is conscious, but just in terms of how this is unfolding it wouldn't surprise me if things change over the next 48 hours.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was headed to the hospital Friday after he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, raising fresh questions about the president's health.

Trump, 74, was going to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in what aides said was a precautionary move. Officials said they expected him to be there for a few days.

eu.usatoday.com...

Interesting development

That must then, be an Uber air taxi sitting on the white S. lawn.

When it first broke it was broke in such a way as to suggest he had already been admitted.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Some of you have him in the grave already, that's pretty pathetic since the report is they both only have mild symptoms.

They just showed him getting on the helicopter under his own power and moving well by what we could see.
edit on 2-10-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Terrible time for this to happen when the world needs him healthy to get us through the very real risk of Marxism taking hold.
Let's hope he recovers quickly, but doesn't look so good.
Not really sure what would happen to the election - I guess it would be suspended.

Even at this time, he's managing to have the leftists out themselves are the truly horrendous human beings they are.
Maybe, just maybe this will be a catalyst for all normal people to unite against the hatred of the Democrat party and media.

edit on 2/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Terrible time for this to happen when the world needs him healthy to get us through the very real risk of Marxism taking hold.
Let's hope he recovers quickly, but doesn't look so good.
Not really sure what would happen to the election - I guess it would be suspended.

What doesn't look so good? Don't make assumptions based on the biased news media.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join