It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Admitted To Hospital.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump was headed to the hospital Friday after he and first lady Melania Trump tested positive for COVID-19, raising fresh questions about the president's health.

Trump, 74, was going to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, in what aides said was a precautionary move. Officials said they expected him to be there for a few days.

eu.usatoday.com...

Interesting development
edit on 2-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The president will be in Walter Reed for a few days.

www.statesmanjournal.com...

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Will he be safe there? If anything happens to him now, what's stopping us from saying they killed our president?

Do we have a JFK like event unfolding?

Or will the cameras fail and he'll kill himself?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Transferred to a Military base?

interesting.......

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

An office has been set up for him to work from the hospital very close to doctors, in case he takes a turn for the worse.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Transferred to a Military base?

interesting.......

Walter Reed Military Hospital is only 10 minutes from the White House with the best doctors available.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Isn't it the smart thing to do?
He is the president, and they don't want to take any chances with him, I would think.
Better to be there, and not need to be, than to not be there and have something go wrong.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah because he's a work-a-holic who they can't stop from working so if he's going to at least from the article they want him near a hospital. Seems pretty benign to me, but to me now that our President has contracted a virus from a research lab from a foreign gov't (China!) technically they attempted to kill our effin' POTUS and I'm pretty mad about that.

Trump is going to pull through and I am still going to vote for him! God Bless him and the Trump family.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All the media is at the hospital waiting to see if President Trump walks from the helicopter into the hospital or is carried or wheeled inside.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Will he be safe there? If anything happens to him now, what's stopping us from saying they killed our president?

Nothing would be stopping you from doing that... You'll just have to prove it if you want to convince everyone.

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
And my goodness, the CBS news is rabid over the news!
He could DIE AT ANY MOMENT!

Sheesh, they almost seem gleeful.
Damn idiots.
edit on 2-10-2020 by chiefsmom because: spelling, since it made the wrong word

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Isn't it the smart thing to do?

Its a smart thing to do in terms of making sure he pulls through. So from that point of view I 100% agree that its the right thing to do and honestly should be above all other considerations.

However...

its politically difficult, especially during an election to have him admitted to hospital, even if its just for tests, even if he is just in hospital for a night his political enemies can use it against him. Also economically its difficult, the markets took a hit when the announcement that he was sick hit the press and now that he is being moved it could have further implications.

It also makes me wonder, they waited until the markets closed and I have to wonder what they can do at the hospital that can't be done in the White House. I would expect them to keep him there if possible for the reasons I have gave above.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
All the media is at the hospital waiting to see if President Trump walks from the helicopter into the hospital or is carried or wheeled inside.

Trump has full command of their gray matter.
The media is obsessed with everything Trump.
Their condition is incurable.

Godspeed to you President Trump!

edit on 2-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Prayers for Trump and his family.
I'm glad he is in the hospital, I think that is the best place for him right now.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Boris Johnson suggested that President Trump not wait for days, hoping that it would go away like he did.

It's good to see the president took prime minister Johnson's advice.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

While I agree that it makes things more difficult, of course there is so much more they can do at the hospital than the white house.
Especially that hospital.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Guess I'll have to end up making a Twitter account then.

I was saying more as, with the way 2020 has gone, we all know there would be a fraction of the population blaming the left or TPTB for removing Trump.

Maybe Twitter wouldn't work, too many people would be cheering at his death...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

While I agree that it makes things more difficult, of course there is so much more they can do at the hospital than the white house.
Especially that hospital.

Yeah am not debating that, I just think that if it was just "mild symptoms" then I honestly think that for political reasons (granted not the best reasons) they would keep him at the White House if they could.

Its similar to what we saw in the UK with Boris.

First he was positive, a few days later he was in hospital then he was in Intensive care.

Not saying this is what's going to happen with Trump am just saying that this could be more serious that it first appeared.

Also they're always going to say its a precaution, they're always going to say its for tests because they don't want to cause panic in the markets or with the American people.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I remember when President Trump's brother died last month, liberal Twitter exploded with the hashtag "WrongTrump".

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, I remember that.

I deleted my twitter accounts after that. Nothing but toxic people there.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join