It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

61% Say US Is On The Verge Of 2nd Civil War

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Link to the article

I'm shocked that it's this high. I mean, it makes sense. The left wants it and the right will give it to them if we are forced to. It definitely looks like we will be forced to after this election. The leftists are doing everything in their power to cheat publicly enough to cast doubt on the election. I mean, you almost have to be crazy to think that what is happening with the mail in ballot stuff is ok.

I hearken back to the Ingersoll Lockwood book, the last president and I can't help but wonder how this could all be a coincidence. Oh well, make sure your provisions are ready. I'm afraid things might go a little bit sideways in November.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If you look at the poll that 52% is for the far left and the far right. It's much lower for the three middle categories.

Let them duke it out, once they've annihilated each other the middle, composed of mostly politically sane people, will be left.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you look at the poll that 52% is for the far left and the far right. It's much lower for the three middle categories.

Let them duke it out, once they've annihilated each other the middle, composed of mostly politically sane people, will be left.

Unless the far left and far right squish the center trying to get to one another.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thats clearly what the ominous "they" want.

Funny thing is, they will win.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Only about 1/3 of the population supported the independence movement in the 1770's.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Unless the far left and far right squish the center trying to get to one another.

Sheeeeeeeeeet, don't kill my buzz, it's almost Beer:30.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Only about 1/3 of the population supported the independence movement in the 1770's.

And now you'll have more than half supporting the Depends candidate. The circle of life.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

the thing to remember in a civil war is that the good guys might not win.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Victors write history.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

its only anecdotal that I offer but I see far more right leaning members on ATS asking/wanting a civil war

recent example

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine

if Trump loses to Biden/Harris, will we really go peacefully into the night

I do have anger, and dare I say.... hate

If they cheat this Presidential election, I am ready and willing to do anything needed

Civil war is coming either prepare and pray it does not happen or stick your thumb up your ass and ignore it. Its your life and the lives of your loved ones.... Personally, I could give a # what you pacifists do.....maybe you can pray down that bullet heading towards you.

Well I got the basics. Rifle, shotgun, just about every caliber of pistol and enough ammo to get me thru a couple of battles

I am willing to kill and die to prevent this

I am sure the majority of Americans are not interested in a civil war though, or at least I hope

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well aware. In fact, soros has a heck of a track record of winning these.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Victors write history.

What about Juan's and Jorge's? I can read Spanish so I'll be okay...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Better play it safe and back both sides then

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Media:

"Please start a civil war to avoid a revolution killing all the scumbags rigging societies wealth into their familyand friends bank accounts, while we install an AI controlled super techno-prison to maintain our rigged positions."

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It's civil rights protestors who are the majority in the streets. Vandals, arsons, and anarchists are a tiny fraction of the people marching daily. That is just a fact. If you're racist you wouldn't be following along with the marches so how would you know?

It's now October, there's been at least 3 different marches a day in Seattle in different parts of the city everyday for at least 6 months. By the racist political spin on things you would think Seattle would be on martial law, but hey we're not. They are peaceful protests til the police show up. In other places sadly it turns violent when the police and anti-protestors show up waiving Trump flags.

The Right wing labels it all as terrorism, therefore enabling militia groups, the police, national guard and homeland security to attack. There won't be a civil war...There will be violence from the right wing militias, police, national guard and homeland security against citizens protesting against police brutality and the racist legal system. So the attack from the right exemplifies their deep rooted racism.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Sure, but that's because ATS is far more right leaning than the average. The left also doesn't call it civil war, they call it a revolution. Rightfully so. They don't believe in the US or it's founding principles, so we're not fighting over some disagreement within that framework, but rather the framework itself, aka a revolution.

Here's how I think you avoid civil war:

You stop accepting new ballots at midnight on election night (other than absentee, of which there is a known quantity). I think this is the trump plan. I think they will force this up to the supreme court where it will be held that no ballots that arrive after election day can be counted. If biden wins, so be it. If trump wins, he'll have to clamp down on the violence from the crazed left, likely with the military, but there won't be a civil war.

After that, we're going to have to really reform our election process. Both sides will have little faith that the president was duly elected.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Better play it safe and back both sides then

I'm old, crippled, mean and fat.

I just shoot everyone that comes to the house.

It pisses off the FedEx guy, but he'll get over it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

The sad thing is that it doesn't take a clear majority to start and sustain a war. It only takes a committed minority.

It's not a majority of colonists fought in the Revolution.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Not to be rude, but that has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join