It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing mask

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Firstly, I want to wish President Trump and the first lady a speedy recovery. I really found it ironic that even during the debate, President Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing the biggest mask ever. I don't get why he does this, mask works and it helps to save lives. Hopefully when he recovers he starts wearing it and encourage everyone to wear it. I personally find them annoying but will wear it if I'm around someone. when I'm alone, I take it off. We need the President to start taking the wearing of a mask more serious.

Trump Mocking Biden for wearing a mask

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Alone , in the basement ?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: walkinghomer

So the Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, imagine that?

I'm thinking a pint of bleach may be in order so Donald can show the nasty pathogen who's boss.

edit on 2-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm thinking a pint of bleach may be in order so Donald can show the nasty pathogen who's boss.

That's one of the first thing that came to mind. What happened to Hydroxychloroquine. Maybe he needed an increased dosage

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's a heck of a Mask lol

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Or he purposely contracted it to show everyone what a farce it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Your video link is broken but he made fun of him for wearing a mask when no one was around.... So unless you think social distancing should be extended to about 200 feet there is no irony in that statement. Trump didn't get COVID from someone that was 200 feet away from him.

You can get COVID while wearing a mask and Hydro is a prophylactic not a vaccine. Not sure if you know that.
edit on 2-10-2020 by twigbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
It's a heck of a Mask lol

Well we can be assured his eyes will never get covid lol

+8 more 
link   

It wasn't a vaccine to prevent covid...
It was to make the symptoms and recovery easier.

link   
Trumps entire persona depends on his ego. He has to belittle his nemesis.
We all know his ego is bigger than the massive can of spray tan he uses for his face. Or maybe the can of hair spray he uses to hold that comb-over for all these decades.

Lovely how nobody seems to know what topics were actually debated.

Either way, yay poli-ticks!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: twigbaby
Your video link is broken but he made fun of him for wearing a mask when no one was around.... So unless you think social distancing should be extended to about 200 feet there is no irony in that statement. Trump didn't get COVID from someone that was 200 feet away from him.

You can get COVID while wearing a mask and Hydro is a prophylactic not a vaccine. Not sure if you know that.

Looks like Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner. If I see someone around me, I will wear a mask because I could cough and the virus is still in the air. The person could walk right into it unless the droplets hit the floor.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It wasn't a vaccine to prevent covid...
It was to make the symptoms and recovery easier.

That’s been all over the net, yet some ignorant’s are still to dense to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Except wearing masks doesn't do much to stop a virus. Surgical masks help some, but no one wears those except in hospitals, etc.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Neither of them wore a mask during the debate.

So Biden gave Trump Covid...

I hope the left is happy...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer
Firstly, I want to wish President Trump and the first lady a speedy recovery. I really found it ironic that even during the debate, President Trump was making fun of Biden for wearing the biggest mask ever. I don't get why he does this, mask works and it helps to save lives. Hopefully when he recovers he starts wearing it and encourage everyone to wear it. I personally find them annoying but will wear it if I'm around someone. when I'm alone, I take it off. We need the President to start taking the wearing of a mask more serious.

Trump Mocking Biden for wearing a mask

Where is the evidentiary proof that masks prevent virus particles from passing through the porous masks and save lives?

Sources required.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Unless you know from whom he got the China virus, saying that a mask would or would not have made a difference is just confirmation bias.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The Irony of Trump Making Fun of Biden for wearing a mask

I must say, it did make me chuckle a little, he obviously hasn't been maintaining social distancing or washing his hands??

All the Trump comments like At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Trump says he isn’t worried that the outbreak could turn into a global pandemic. “We have it totally under control,”

“By April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, (the coronavirus) miraculously goes away,”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.”

“most of the country is headed absolutely away from the virus”

These where a tiny sprinkling of his comments and tweets over this, but i do wish him a speedy"ish" recovery with no remaining side effects.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Another irony is that yesterday was international China Day

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Alone , in the basement ?

Trump had to leave his bunker eventually.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Unless you know from whom he got the China virus, saying that a mask would or would not have made a difference is just confirmation bias.

I'm saying he shouldn't be making fun of people for wearing it and had he been wearing it when around others it would have reduced the chances of him getting it. I'm guessing here but he likely got it from Hope Hicks.

If I was the first lady, I would be checking to see if Trump is getting a little touchy with Hope Hicks

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join