It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So by now those of us with our fingers on the pulse of America have seen that our elections have lost credibility. If you aren’t aware of the memory stick issue in Philadelphia going on right now or the Omar ballot harvesting, this thread isn’t for you. I don’t expect to change any minds with this.
But for the rest of us:
Part of the government is trying to further weaken our election’s integrity. I think we all know why-they intend to cheat. My question is this: if Trump loses to Biden/Harris, will we really go peacefully into the night?
We have seen how these AOC/Antifa/BLM larpers act when they pretend their democracy is at stake. Burning down cities, screaming not my president, death to America, etc.
When We the People are cheated back into corporate slavery, our loyalty will still be to Trump. And his words will no longer be twisted under the same scrutiny by the MSM. So for the political analyst out there, what say you? Is this a Obi Wan type scenario? Would Trump be more dangerous to the establishment if he loses in November? Either way, half the country will feel cheated, but I will finish the rest of my life believing I am nothing more than a slave. Is this my fate? Is this your fate?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Thanks for the reply and it is welcomed. I do have anger, and dare I say.... hate. And I am ok with that at this point.
Am I the bad guy? Serious question.
And would the bad guy stop and consider if he was the bad guy? Also a serious question.
edit on 2-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Lets be clear -

It's not trump who holds the power it is we the people, this is your/our biggest mistake.

A man who REPRESENTS the power we have as given to him by us cannot be "obi oned" but rather we need to awaken to the simple old fact - if you want something done properly then do it yourself, Again I'll say it we need to stand as one somewhere/anywhere AND KICK THEM ALL THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE.

EVERY LAST SINGLE ONE AND START AGAIN WITH UNKNOWN TRUSTEES OF FREEDOM.

I for one have never been and never will be a slave to the system that i can assure you.

My loyalty isn't to trump but rather his loyalty should be to me - when are people gonna wake up to their ignorant nonsense and make a stand.

Forget about the elections loosing credibility - we have lost credibility in honoring the freedoms our forefathers fought to give us. Is it any wonder these political a$$holes walk all over us.

Nothing is more dangerous to the establishment than a pi$$ed of community.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Don't buy into the fear, it's how your mind is being manipulated.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

Don't buy into the fear, it's how your mind is being manipulated.

I love Bill Hicks and George Carlin. They are geniuses at offering up problems with no solutions.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Lets be clear -

It's not trump who holds the power it is we the people, this is your/our biggest mistake.

A man who REPRESENTS the power we have as given to him by us cannot be "obi oned" but rather we need to awaken to the simple old fact - if you want something done properly then do it yourself, Again I'll say it we need to stand as one somewhere/anywhere AND KICK THEM ALL THE HELL OUT OF OFFICE.

EVERY LAST SINGLE ONE AND START AGAIN WITH UNKNOWN TRUSTEES OF FREEDOM.

I for one have never been and never will be a slave to the system that i can assure you.

My loyalty isn't to trump but rather his loyalty should be to me - when are people gonna wake up to their ignorant nonsense and make a stand.

Forget about the elections loosing credibility - we have lost credibility in honoring the freedoms our forefathers fought to give us. Is it any wonder these political a$$holes walk all over us.

Nothing is more dangerous to the establishment than a pi$$ed of community.

I agree 100%. So how pissed off is the community going to be if Trump loses? Because it’s looking as inevitable as 2016 did.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
My question is this: if Trump loses to Biden/Harris, will we really go peacefully into the night?

Yup.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

Ok then let me ask you? Have you ever stopped and wondered if you are the bad guy?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

My question is this: if Trump loses to Biden/Harris, will we really go peacefully into the night?

Yup.

You know what’s crazy, Augie?as I typed that I already knew you response would only be “yup”
Call it a scorpios intuition.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

RE: "So by now those of us with our fingers on the pulse of America have seen that our elections have lost credibility."

I don't agree with this statement. I think the US Constitution is still a revered document. No matter how much Russia tries to bring down the fabric of our society with their puppets and operatives I do not think they are going to succeed. The US Constitution will prevail.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

When We the People are cheated back into corporate slavery, our loyalty will still be to Trump.

Funny thing to say in support of a man who filled his administration with more lobbyists than any administration in the history of America. And slashed almost every rule that held back corporations from raping the environment and the people living in it.

When do you people wake up and see that your lord and savior is the exact one selling you into corporate slavery? That’s a rhetorical question. Because that would require a level of self reflection I haven’t seen from anyone on your side of the political divide.

our loyalty will still be to Trump

In that case he did just publicize accepting members for the Trump Army. At the same time he told members of the Proud Boys to stand by..

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

That’s exactly right. Someone asked me the other day, what disgusted me the most in politics right now? My first answer was “everything”, second was, “the people of this country”. The sheeple on all sides disgust me and standing back and looking at it, the amount of brainwashed idiots in this country is very baffling to me. How did we get this stupid? It’s like someone flipped a switch.

We’re fighting the wrong enemy.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

You know what’s crazy, Augie?as I typed that I already knew you response would only be “yup”

Sorry, man, that's all it really required.

When nearly everyone was down for the 'Vid lock ups I figured it was time for the USA to cash in it's Freedom Chips.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: njd2025

RE: "So by now those of us with our fingers on the pulse of America have seen that our elections have lost credibility."

I don't agree with this statement. I think the US Constitution is still a revered document. No matter how much Russia tries to bring down the fabric of our society with their puppets and operatives I do not think they are going to succeed. The US Constitution will prevail.

I hope you are right

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, man, that's all it really required.

When nearly everyone was down for the 'Vid lock ups I figured it was time for the USA to cash in it's Freedom Chips.

You may be right. I’m level headed enough to acknowledge you usually are.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

When We the People are cheated back into corporate slavery, our loyalty will still be to Trump.

Funny thing to say in support of a man who filled his administration with more lobbyists than any administration in the history of America. And slashed almost every rule that held back corporations from raping the environment and the people living in it.

When do you people wake up and see that your lord and savior is the exact one selling you into corporate slavery? That’s a rhetorical question. Because that would require a level of self reflection I haven’t seen from anyone on your side of the political divide.

In that case he did just publicize accepting members for the Trump Army. At the same time he told members of the Proud Boys to stand by..

I can only speak my truth. Trump isn’t trying to take away my rights and freedoms. Facebook, Twitter, Nike, Disney, etc are.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Since when do you care about the environment and people living in it? You condone the destruction of innocent people’s life’s and property and if you don’t, then let’s hear you condemn your antifa buddy’s.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
a reply to: CthruU

That’s exactly right. Someone asked me the other day, what disgusted me the most in politics right now? My first answer was “everything”, second was, “the people of this country”. The sheeple on all sides disgust me and standing back and looking at it, the amount of brainwashed idiots in this country is very baffling to me. How did we get this stupid? It’s like someone flipped a switch.

We’re fighting the wrong enemy.

It’s not how did we get so stupid. It’s how did we get so helpless and unorganized. We’re all standing around saying the same thing waiting on someone to do something about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join