It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Your example 2 seems highly unusual and easy to sue over so I don't believe you. I'm not thinking he's faking it, he might be, but that would actually be the left falling victim to Trump's downplaying of coronavirus lol.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it
Seriously? Trumps not only transparent, but the most vetted President, EVER.

Plus, how do you keep a Novel Virus a secret? President missing for 2 weeks draws questions. Biden can go hiden for 6 days and nobody cares, but Trump? People are looking for something to report and slander.

After his aide tested positive it was kind of sooner or later, he sees too many people and has been all over the place, as to people cheering it. that's the left for you, I mean damn I can't stand Biden but I don't want him to get sick and die. Not to mention we don't need the turmoil it could potentially cause, foreign or domestic.

Right on cue, Dow Futures drop 400 points on the news
His tweet drew 500k Likes to 200k Replies.

The worlds most powerful position is currently at threat and Mike Pence is on standby, two weeks we shall know.

I do know this, if this goes well, Trump will have a significant boost as he’ll be hailed as the great conquer of Chinese Plague.

...or he suddenly dies, leaving Mike Pence as President for a couple weeks. Boy, now THAT WOULD BE AN ESCALATION OF THINGS.

However, I have full faith in Donald Trumps supreme ability to defy all, even in the reality facing biological hazards.

Also, the President won’t be just resting, I’m sure he’ll be on Twitter all day responding to various Tweets like he does on his usual Sundays. I wish the President well and speed recovery. Nothing more to add to this thread other then lurking the post.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: underpass61
Boris Johnson beat it that means Trump will be back on his feet in a week or less.

He barely beat it... he was on a ventilator

He wasn't on a ventilator but was incredibly close to being on one. He needed oxygen via a mask but not a real ventilator and was in intensive care because he was incredibly close to requiring one for a few days. He was very close to death for a few hours and is still recovering/may be retiring soon due to long recovery according to a few named sources that have gone on record.

Trump is in a far higher risk catagory (obese, doesn't exercise and over 70) but the US has a far less deadly strain of Covid than the UK had and early detection plus Drs know more about treatments now so it will hopefully be nipped in the bud.

Can't understand why some people on twitter are celebrating this. It's never cool to wish harm or death on someone just because your personal politics are different to theirs. I'm no fan of Trump but still wish him and Melania a speedy recovery.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

For all the accusations about everyone else carrying on like they are in grade 2, you sure carrying on like a retard.

Maybe check the mirror out next time before trying to toss shade around. Came in so angry and hateful. You expect people to treat you like a human when you behave like an animal?

Lol only the left can think like this.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: spacedoubt

Terrorist News Media says he's desperately courting the "sympathy vote" with this stunt, LOL.

Is that Fox?

I haven’t heard the sympathy thing.
I just think his mind is fading and he can’t do another debate without sounding like a parrot. Repeating a few things over and over with no new material.

He’s overweight, old and probably has a sleep and rest deficit. This could get nasty for him.
Boris is 56, and he was in intensive care for a few days.

Great points about Boris vs Trump...I didn't realize Boris was so young and not to mention Trump's bizarre diet.

Breaking:
ABC News Live streaming on youtube just said he is experiencing symptoms, but Melania tweeted they're fine, that's all they said. But at the bottom of the screen has, Doctor: Both are well at this time, in quarantine at white house.

Edit: now they'er saying no symptoms but Hope might have some...lol
edit on 2-10-2020 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Can't understand why some people on twitter are celebrating this. It's never cool to wish harm or death on someone just because your personal politics are different to theirs. I'm no fan of Trump but still wish him and Melania a speedy recovery.

200,000+ died of CoVid under his watch. USA has by far handled the Covid worst of all countries in the world.
And you wonder why people are celebrating?
It's wrong but I understand the reaction.

edit on 2-10-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

200,000+ died of CoVid under his watch. USA has by far handled the Covid worst of all countries in the world.

Correction

191,000 have died with Covid, 9000 have died from Covid

From the CDC

edit on 2-10-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

For all the accusations about everyone else carrying on like they are in grade 2, you sure carrying on like a retard.

Maybe check the mirror out next time before trying to toss shade around. Came in so angry and hateful. You expect people to treat you like a human when you behave like an animal?

Lol only the left can think like this.

Good lord anal bum. Do you all just see what you want you want to see? What are you even going on about? No where did I ever wish any harm to Trump.

Take is easy with all the crying, drama & name calling. Pointing it out the irony of this is merely something the whole world is doing right now. Try weed brotha, it'll make all this just a little bit easier.
edit on 2-10-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018

Correction

191,000 have died with Covid, 9000 have died from Covid

From the CDC

Where are you seeing 9000 died from covid-19 only? I don't see "covid-19 only."

CDC Covid-19 death charts

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Correction

191, 000 have died with Covid, 9000 have died from Covid

From the CDC

What a load of horse#

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

The 200,000 figure is right and was under his watch but I thought mayors or governors had more powers than the President and were responsible for handling it. I may be wrong but I thought the mayors/governors could overule the President and set their own lockdown measures.

The US has the highest total death rate but it's actually 9th in the world for deaths per 100,000 people. The UK is the 8th and handled it worse than the US according to John Hopkins Uni data as of 9th September.
www.bbc.co.uk...

I can understand people doing it as a gotcha as it comes just after he said it affects virtually nobody but the people wishing harm are crazy. Pence is the standard far right hardline evangelical nutter while Trump pays lip service to religious stuff and turned neo-con run Republican Party into a political centre, right leaning party.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

A month ago he said this

Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.

"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."

And we should now pray for this piece of human filth?
As I said, I don't wish harm on anyone but f Trump. It is what it is.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I thought mayors or governors were responsible for handling it. I may be wrong but I thought the mayors/governors could overule the President and set their own lockdown measures.

LOL...Mayors are supposed to do what directing the country? Mayors can overrule martial law and Trumps sending Homeland Security to kidnap people? That's not a mayor's responsibility.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

sorry 6% of 200,000 would be 12,000 deaths related to Covid19 only, it was 9000 when the information was released.

See Comorbidities

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: RazorV66

Just like nearly everyone that tests positive for it, they will be completely ok and out of quarantine in 2 weeks.

Yep but the left Story tomorrow will be how Trump tried to kill Joe Biden and endanger all his supporters with his ralies.......

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

a reply to: bastion

A month ago he said this

Speaking to a largely mask-less crowd in Pennsylvania, Trump asked his supporters if they know "a man that likes a mask as much" as Biden.

"It gives him a feeling of security," the President said. "If I was a psychiatrist, I'd say this guy has some big issues."

And we should now pray for this piece of human filth?
As I said, I don't wish harm on anyone but f Trump. It is what it is.

And he wasnt wrong, just because he tested positive doesnt mean that he wasnt right..........

I commend them on coming out with it, you think for one damn second they would let it out if Biden came down with it? HELL NO

But I bet they do now, so they can accuse Trump of giving it to him

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: RazorV66

Just like nearly everyone that tests positive for it, they will be completely ok and out of quarantine in 2 weeks.

Yep but the left Story tomorrow will be how Trump tried to kill Joe Biden and endanger all his supporters with his ralies.......

He doesn't wear a mask, he holds big rallies, mocks Biden for wearing a mask and now has the Rona.
The left does not have to do much, the idiot is doing it all by himself.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:22 AM
link   

a reply to: game over man

Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

sorry 6% of 200,000 would be 12,000 deaths related to Covid19 only, it was 9000 when the information was released.

See Comorbidities

Thanks for posting your source, but you do realize that you just pointed out that most people die from Covid-19 and almost 3 different diseases at the same time???? Were you trying to downplay it?? You just made it seem way more painful to die from!!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Lol that's most probably why you can't see yourself behaving the way you are.

Eyes are red all the time and all you can think about are munchies.

It's alright thanks.

I don't hate myself anymore. Being coherent and in the moment is better than living life on a crutch but thanks for the offer regardless.

edit on 2 10 20 by Analbumcover because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
personally I don't want him to get off that easy by dying , I want him soundly defeated , driven from office and faced possible charges waiting on him by NY 8th district , when he is no longer protected by the Department of Justice acting as his personal lawyers.

live Trump live!!! ...no sympathy votes, 200,000 died mainly because of you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join