It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You're right, I forgot it was delayed until they had enough ec votes to hit 270.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: olaru12

Which is it? He's acting like strong man or he's trying to get sympathy votes?

More of a "fail" than anything.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You mean getting a communicable disease is irrelevant?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: vonclod

You mean getting a communicable disease is irrelevant?

Many here think so..I don't really think it's irrelevant. It appears to have lingering after effects, or causes damage beyond that of a cold or flu..so many desperately want it to be.

No, I think the fail is them not taking it seriously at times, the rose garden deal, as an example.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Thank God. Popular vote is a terrible way to elect any office-holder, but especially the President.

It marginalizes small states and incentivizes dissolution. Not to mention the average voter is generally clueless about the issues they're voting for, and on top of that is highly influenceable.

The whole "democracy" concept seems quite dated, to me anyhow... not sure its relevant in 2020.
edit on 10/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Who knows....My point is Trump won by some very small margins in a few key states...

And that's how he will lose. Even Texas is purple now. And it looks like Fla. and AZ with all those old geezers have lost faith in trump due to his covid19 clusterF***!!! Others are turning blue as well. Trump has only himself to blame not election fraud.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The Rose Garden Massacre claims another four victims, Trump's 5th-8th years.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
so true...I said this a long time ago trump will lose because of his huge ego and extreme narcissism he just doesn't know when to stop... he is doing himself in all by himself

originally posted by: olaru12

Who knows....My point is Trump won by some very small margins in a few key states...

And that's how he will lose. Even Texas is purple now. And it looks like Fla. and AZ with all those old geezers have lost faith in trump due to his covid19 clusterF***!!! Others are turning blue as well. Trump has only himself to blame not election fraud.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
so true...I said this a long time ago trump will lose because of his huge ego and extreme narcissism he just doesn't know when to stop... he is doing himself in all by himself

originally posted by: olaru12

www.cnbc.com...

Now even some in the GOP are claiming that trump wants to lose on purpose and is sabotaging his own campaign.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hey, I remember this phase of the 2016 election! You guys really need some new tricks.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump ‘symptom-free,’ has COVID-19 antibodies after hospitalization: doc

After quarantine, Trump and his advisers will be able to move and interact freely without any concern. Let that sink in.

link   

Ain't that the truth Dfairlite

link   
a reply to: research100

He is? I've yet to meet a former trump supporter that I can verify isn't lying about their original support. There are plenty of hesitant trump supporters but there are plenty more that are extremely motivated.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

As it is with me. Dems are trying to demoralize us with their polls and constant flapping off at the mouth, because they know when we vote (and unlike them, WE show up to vote) Trump will win on election night in a landslide. And that any issues they attempt to bring up through their common use of lawfare is destined to fail thanks to our court appointments of real judges (Originalist Constitutionalists)

And if TWO people happen to show up for innauguration, at least our side will be fighting this battle with all the tools of the Presidency already in place

edit on 10/7/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's funny how they've followed the hillary playbook. Fake up the polls, make it seem like a trump win is impossible, get some GOPers to say they think it's over, leak out that they're worried about losing all of their senate/house seats. ETC ETC.

Yet, schumer is spending like a mad man to hold a dem senate seat in Mich? In 2016 trump was campaigning in wisconsin, mich, PA, in the final days while people (read: the media and dems) wondered what he was doing.

I'm not confident trump will win. But I'm not going to pretend to believe he's going to lose because they show me the same dumb BS they showed me last time to say he would lose.

ETA:
You know what is conspicuously absent from this campaign? Mention of the impeachment that started off 2020. I wonder why?
edit on 7-10-2020 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100

Yeah... except he isn't, and nothing you said is true anywhere but in your TDS mind.

But by all means, carry on with the delusions that make you feel better... until the 3rd, when your delusions will be demolished by reality.
edit on 25-10-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join