It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: okrian
Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.

Will it be deadly?

Certainly not for Melania, she was in her 40s up until a few months ago. But for her dad's dad, I mean Trump... it may be a bit more of a rough run. We'll see.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it

BIDEN suddenly cancelled his Amtrak tour this morning. Maybe he's the carrier!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: forall2see
a reply to: Arnie123

Likely so. My daughter and her boyfriend had it. He was sick for 1 day and she was feeling under the weather for 4 days.

My neighbor has it and he’s been in the hospital twice now, and his lungs are so permanently damaged that he can’t come back to our mountain community. But he’s 71...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: underpass61
Boris Johnson beat it that means Trump will be back on his feet in a week or less.

He barely beat it... he was on a ventilator
Individual results vary, but nonetheless, it doesn't detract from the fact that ye beat it.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.

Will it be deadly?

Those between the ages of 70 and 80 have a 5.3% chance of kicking off, after contracting Corona-19.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Will it be deadly?

Certainly not for Melania, she was in her 40s up until a few months ago. But for her dad's dad, I mean Trump... it may be a bit more of a rough run. We'll see.

You mean its not a certainty?

Death that is.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Hollywood couldn't write a better script.

unreal, isnt it? This year has been bat sh*t crazy, and it is going to get worse I fear.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Somewhere Nancy Pelosi, on her 4th bottle of vodka today, is dancing a jig.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Will it be deadly?

You mean its not a certainty?

Death that is.

while age is a factor, so are comorbid conditions in negative outcomes. him being relatively healthy for his age is a good indicator he will do well, but ya never know.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This was exactly the same thought I had . I bet Biden is pooping his pants right now because he was on stage with Trump.
[ posted by: forall2see
Oh, here we go! How will the left parasites swing this story over the next two weeks? I'll bet they try to influence their tadpoles in thinking POTUS and FLOTUS are faking it to avoid the next debate. Time shall reveal...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

a reply to: RazorV66

Hollywood couldn't write a better script.

unreal, isnt it? This year has been bat sh*t crazy, and it is going to get worse I fear.

Heading into the next Act. Grab your popcorn 🍿

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

I must admit, Trump, along with almost any decrepit congress critter, would be the ultimate bellwether.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka
My point exactly

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What a great story this will be: Donald/Melania recover from "deadly" Covid-19, swear in an anti-babymurder Justice, and are re-elected President/First Lady...all within 30 days!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos

This was exactly the same thought I had . I bet Biden is pooping his pants right now because he was on stage with Trump.
[ posted by: forall2see
Oh, here we go! How will the left parasites swing this story over the next two weeks? I'll bet they try to influence their tadpoles in thinking POTUS and FLOTUS are faking it to avoid the next debate. Time shall reveal...

That is most definitely what the right would be saying if Biden came out and said he caught it.

I will say that people on the other side are already saying that it could be faking it just so Trump emerges unscathed from it, all super tough and strong, just so he can call COVID a non-issue ginned up by the evil leftists. But I'm not buying that. Missing out on campaign rallies? No way. If the choice was attention & ego stroking vs. thinking he's right about something, I bet he'd choose attention 150% of the time.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it

To evade another debate failure I would assume.
I think otherwise it would have remained hush hush as long as possible.

Best health wishes to them both.
There will be more positive tests in land of no masks, sadly.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
holy crap on my wife's Facebook they're saying that this is a hoax and Trump is making it up so he can come out looking stronger than anybody else. These people are insane.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
holy crap on my wife's Facebook they're saying that this is a hoax and Trump is making it up so he can come out looking stronger than anybody else. These people are insane.

The Liberals certainly are not playing with a full deck.
Their wild fantasies prove that it’s a mental illness.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok, but in all reality, does anyone REALLY give a damn? I mean, to me, this is no more useful than, and much closer to gossip, akin to "Did you hear? They got the severe runs from taco truck fish tacos! OMG!" No kidding, eh? Who the # cares?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Uh, OK.

And why is this important?

Besides his disdain for science, or wearing a mask, or “#fakenews@, or whatever that drug was, or a whole #itload of BS that he spewed (pass tense. He is dead).

Why think that this is the correct way to think??

I mean, we live in a society of many and different people so why divide us from a conversation??

RIP, DJT, may you have peace in death that you never found in life.

God have mercy on America...

edit on 2-10-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: dumb phone

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join