It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for Covid

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Breaking news now

Trump just Tweeted.....

Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2020

You should see the replies by the deranged, “tolerant” cult members.
Disgusting #ing assholes.
edit on 2-10-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
Well that's unexpected.
Lefties are jumping for joy.
edit on 10 2 2020 by underpass61 because: Added

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Just like nearly everyone that tests positive for it, they will be completely ok and out of quarantine in 2 weeks.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Sympathy vote.

Trump and first Lady will be fine, good luck.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Oh, here we go! How will the left parasites swing this story over the next two weeks? I'll bet they try to influence their tadpoles in thinking POTUS and FLOTUS are faking it to avoid the next debate. Time shall reveal...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Hollywood couldn't write a better script.

link   
Boris Johnson beat it that means Trump will be back on his feet in a week or less.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Likely so. My daughter and her boyfriend had it. He was sick for 1 day and she was feeling under the weather for 4 days.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Look at you all already going into damage control over this colossal bit of irony.

Damage control?
How do you control your brain damage?

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Damage control? Lol, we'll literally saying he'll be fine, Boris got it and was fine.

Typical fear mongerer tool.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Will it be deadly?

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Tests came back awful quick didn't they? This whole thing smells fishy to me. Nothing, I mean nothing is what it seems anymore. Don't know whether this is real, whether it's a false positive so Biden can have a way out of debates, whether this is a way for Trump to expose how the dangers of Covid are overblown, whether this is a way to show hydroxychloroquine works and people should be free again, or if this is an excuse to keep him safe because some crazy stuff is about to come out or go down. And honestly, not one of those scenarios would surprise me at this point.

In fact, the only thing that would surprise me is that his aid legitimately was on a plane, had Covid, and now he has it. The thing that would have been perfectly believable just 4 years ago is the only scenario I don't buy at all right now. Timing right after the debate and the Biden stuff coming out is way to coincidental to be a coincidence.

I don't believe he has it just like I don't believe anyone who they say has it but is asymptotic has it. The asymptomatic thing is nonsense, that's not how viruses work. So just like I believe those people are all false positives from tests that are purposely tainted, my feeling is that he has been set up here with a false positive to make him look awful and let Biden off the hook. Sure seems like a perfectly planned October surprise to me.
edit on 2-10-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If it were Ebola, I'd be really worried! But Covid? Nah.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Damage control?
How do you control your brain damage?

And here I thought Trump acted like he was in 2nd grade. Birds of a feather and all.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

The CDC rolled out 15 minute tests this week. Maybe another test will show NEGATIVE. And the next test POSITIVE...followed by a test result of NEGATIVE. I think the Governor of Ohio was yanked around like that for a few days.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awhispersecho

You dont recognize theater?

Are you not entertained?

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Boris Johnson beat it that means Trump will be back on his feet in a week or less.

He barely beat it... he was on a ventilator

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
To be honest I'm surprised he even admitted to having it
Seriously? Trumps not only transparent, but the most vetted President, EVER.

Plus, how do you keep a Novel Virus a secret? President missing for 2 weeks draws questions. Biden can go hiden for 6 days and nobody cares, but Trump? People are looking for something to report and slander.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join