It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Biden be a parrot of the Obama administration if elected

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Am I honest opinion I really feel that Biden will be a parrot of the Obama administration and it will lead to America's change of landscape possibly forever.

And I don't mean that to be in a positive way either.

But what I would like to see on this thread is how the landscape will be changed if Biden is reelected, oops I mean elected.
Well I actually mean if Obama is reelected.

edit on 1000000037032020-10-01T18:03:37-05:00033710pm6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Am I honest opinion I really feel that Biden will be a parrot of the Obama administration

I agree, he likely will. His policies are a clear restoration of the policies of that era, and really just a continuation of the establishment narrative (which the Trump administration has been happy to run with as well).

He's not going to be a president of change, certainly. But neither was Trump in any case.
edit on 1-10-2020 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Not a parrot so much as a puppet for the extreme leftist ideologies.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

extreme leftist ideologies/

You mean communist? I'm a Bernie or bust guy so I have to disagree there. He'll be bending to the wealthy and corporate establishment as per usual. Anything but left wing.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
He will become Obama 2.0x1000

The NWO/Democrat Alliance learned the hard way in 2016 when they thought Clinton would carry out the ORDERZZ.

It set them back 20 years and now they'll want to step-it-up fast and plow down anything in the way !

They will come to your door with flowers and candy.

Then they will chop you to bits 😈

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: DBCowboy

extreme leftist ideologies/

You mean communist? I'm a Bernie or bust guy so I have to disagree there. He'll be bending to the wealthy and corporate establishment as per usual. Anything but left wing.

Oh you'll be toppling statues and burning books with joy if Comrade Biden gets in.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Biden was , and still is , Barry's puppet.
edit on 10/1/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I think that's pretty clear, the man's shown that he can't think for himself.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Parrot?

Bidden WAS the Obama administration. He doesn't need to take orders from them because he was one of the people giving the orders.

All that will happen is that he will move from bring number 2 to being number 1.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Most likely yes, the status quo, was why he was anointed over Burnie in the first place, not to shake things up, a big mistake IMO...But wad do I know, just some dude on the internet..

edit on 2-10-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

no, he will step down within a year and harris will be the first black woman president. that's been the dems plan from the start.
they knew that none of the candidates that were running could even come close to winning.

that's the reason why bernie dropped out again.

edit on 2-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join