It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons Did It!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Is there anyone still unconvinced that The Simpsons is the ultimate scrying tool? With over 600 episodes aired, there were sure to be a few coincidences, but many examples are too hard to ignore.

The latest episode being talked about is titled "Marge In Chains" which aired in 1993. It's being discussed now because it's an eerie summary of 2020. It features an Asian flu pandemic, murder hornets, as well as a depiction of rioting, looting, and statue destruction all in a single episode.

Are favored broadcasters and producers being given playbook information from higher up? Is it all orchestrated and planned beforehand? For what purpose? As usual there are more questions than answers. However, the similarities are eye-opening to say the least.

Remember that other show that aired on Fox that seemed to predict things to come? The Lone Gunmen made allusion to the 9/11 terrorist attack with scary levels of accuracy 6 months before it happened, and the show was cancelled shortly thereafter.

While we're talking about Fox, don't forget which name you're not allowed to bring up on their network. As someone pointed out to me recently, all the world's a stage! Are you not entertained?

edit on 1-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha
Actually after that first anchor or pundit or whatever shut down neat for mentioning soros, another lady on a four person panel had brought his name up as well . she was nkt # down but there was no focus on soros, just a passing mention as a funder of violence in the USA.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I actually dont see that particular episode as very good scying. I mean who hasn't stereotyped Asia as a nest of infectious germs over the years?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Is there anyone still unconvinced that The Simpsons is the ultimate scrying tool? With over 600 episodes aired, there were sure to be a few coincidences, but many examples are too hard to ignore.

The latest episode being talked about is titled "Marge In Chains" which aired in 1993. It's being discussed now because it's an eerie summary of 2020. It features an Asian flu pandemic, murder hornets, as well as a depiction of rioting, looting, and statue destruction all in a single episode.

Are favored broadcasters and producers being given playbook information from higher up? Is it all orchestrated and planned beforehand? For what purpose? As usual there are more questions than answers. However, the similarities are eye-opening to say the least.

Remember that other show that aired on Fox that seemed to predict things to come? The Lone Gunmen made allusion to the 9/11 terrorist attack with scary levels of accuracy 6 months before it happened, and the show was cancelled shortly thereafter.

While we're talking about Fox, don't forget which name you're not allowed to bring up on their network. As someone pointed out to me recently, all the world's a stage! Are you not entertained?

They don’t have a scrying tool, the cabal needs to get their ideas from somewhere. Someone got paid good money to transcribe that episode into their playbook

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Think about the source material.

A bunch of Crimson grads, reading the 60 Greatest Conspiracies of All Time (one of the Lonegunman is seen obviously reading it in The X-files. Another fav!), and various interests from math (David X Cohen), music (Conan), literature, history, science, politics, pop culture, sex, drugs and rock and roll...

It is quiet the library of various interests!

They are bound to get “hits”.

But they also miss which is over looked for the “eerie” coincidences of “predictions”!

Or maybe it is the bitchin’ ouija board from Poltergeist!!

I like to think that we can all hit that groove and suet that wave!!

The Simpsons seems to better than others!

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I thought ATS.com was the Lone Gunmen.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I thought ATS.com was the Lone Gunmen.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think there's something to be said about painting something to life, if you will.

Maybe there is truth that words do hold tremendous power and we've taken it for granted for so long that we don't understand the qualities it holds?

I believe that words hold this kind of power. I believe people bring thoughts into existence or perhaps maybe it's just prediction through a collective consciousness. Something...

Watch southpark? The new show that has everyone so pissy... I loved it btw... You can see hints of this in this show. Some of what was written before current events... It often made me wonder just how long ago they wrote the episode and edited before sending to syndicate.

top topics

join