It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 System Goes Down Across The United States: Was This A Test?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I agree with you but one has to acknowledge when there are too many barbarians over the gate its time to go. Its kind of like "you cant fight city hall"

The only way this mess can be fixed for another 100 years is to indict and hang all traitors to the USA in government.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I know that you did not address me but I also look at other items. One can also retreat, regroup and mount a counter offensive.

Deagel’s Forecast Of Massive Depopulation By 2025

List of Countries 2017

Link

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

911 System Goes Down Across The United States: Was This A Test?

i'm more inclined to believe it's microsoft and their frickin updates.

ever since on windows 10 when they made it so you couldn't disable updates, my computer has been giving me problems. i have to constantly go back and disable programs/features that i never use, and they have made it so you can't disable service that you use to be able to, that start up during boot and eat up resources. it's getting to the point, that it has my cpu running way higher than it ever did most of the time.

so i'm betting it's some sh@@ they put in the updates to have what they want you to have and or data mining, than a test to shut it down.

here's a link,

The problem, once again, is KB4556799, a recent Windows 10 update pushed to millions of PCs which has already caused numerous issues, including Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) crashes, deleted user data, performance issues, broken audio and more. Microsoft is investigating these problems, but the company has now also confirmed on the official KB4556799 update page that it can break Internet connections as well.
Mi crosoft Warns Troubled Windows 10 Update Has New Problems

edit on 2-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Gothmog

Your way above me on that one.

What is a BRCS test

Business Recovery and Continuity Services ,
Testing recovery from outages.
Although I doubt if they would test all at once.
Or they are all connected ? .
edit on 10/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

edit on 10/2/20 by Gothmog because: What happened

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

OK thanks

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You may be on to something. I noticed that all of my browsers talk to eackh other. I never set it up for that. MS Edge talks to Firefox and Firefox talks to TOR. I even use DickDuck Go but something is up as I notice that certain key word searchs are populating across the spectrum into my POS ATT Yahoo email. Yahoo is a radicalized platform.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Cant do it right now nor will I give away where we are headed. All I can say is that the price is right and the USD currency exchange also saved us thousands. We can always regroup.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
First thing that came to mind was...

Someone letting someone else know just what it might be like if you take away the funding... Someone being a smart@$$ maybe?

That wouldn't surprise me. It's kinda funny that it's out of the blue but so close to something so related... We sure do have a lot of coincidences these days. I wonder if coincidences are really that common.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join