It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What great things has Donald Trump done as President? -- Sources Required

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: chris_stibrany

America has no right to police the world and go on a campaign of conquer over resources.

When it brings terrorism to home soil then yes, we do have a right to retaliate. Who was behind the terrorism though is always murky.

In any case, terror attacks in the US are way down under Trump and I think the reason is that the people who are really behind them have been more than a little reluctant to push their luck with Trump in the White House, because they are worried that team Trump would find out and/or find proof of who was really behind them.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

I'm not voting for him but here's one.
remember that net positive can be subjective. I Feel this was a net positive , you may not.

www.state.gov...

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I could list many. I’ve argued them all over the years. But honestly, after what CNN did to Nick Sandmann I would crawl to the voting booth to vote for Trump.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
Someone should do a thread on all the great things Biden has done in 47 year in politics.

They did. But we got jumped on by trump supporters every time we listed something.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Someone should do a thread on all the great things Biden has done in 47 year in politics.

I got this!

K done.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
He has managed to engage a sub set of people that once viewed politics as something for other people, these people were content to follow sports teams, stick to a team and thats it, get them interested in "supporting" him and then turn the zero sum game of sport into politics, thus destroying any chance of actual democracy, people actually support the man that is destroying their rights and freedoms.

Woo Hoo GO REDS! or something.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Befriended know white supremacists and leaders of the KKK
Called African Americans predators
Described Obama as "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"
Passed the 1994 Crime Bill to lock up African Americans
Was for the Hyde amendment, then against it
Was for cuts to social security
Voted for NAFTA
Fully supported the Iraq War

More details here
www.ontheissues.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join