It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In search of a UFO story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think it was a decade ago somebody posted a story about..

a man who I can't recall was an accountant .
The accountant had lunch break and stepped out the office or firm he worked for .
While walking down the streets he spots a flying saucer in a park, but only he can see the flying saucer.
As he gets distracted by the flying saucer and walks into the park right at the saucer he steps in and his journey begins.

Inside the saucer he meets someone and tells him if he ever went to Saturn , baffled as he was he answers no and the both fly off to Saturn.

Now I'm curious if someone here knows that story or can help me to get me this full story or link here on ATS because I really need to see that story again.

Thanks in advance for those who can obtain that story for me I really appreciate if someone remembered that story.

0bserver1..

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Was it a 1950s contactee story, or was it more present day? George Adamski claimed to have met people from Venus and Saturn, but I don't thin he actually took a trip there. George King supposedly received telepathic messages from Saturn and built a whole kooky religion on it.

Don't know.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Sadly I don't know the period of time when it happened, but I believe it happened somewhere between 2008 and 2010
If I can recall that correctly . Anyway I think I can recall that the person went to venus first and from there on to Saturn .
I hope it's the story I'm looking for .. do you have some references to that story ?

I also remember that the man met some strange alien lifeforms indeed. And that he first went to venus or some station near the sun where he then stepped inside a sphere to Saturn and landed in a big city like structure..

I will look it up and read if that's the one . Thank you helping me on my way..

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoThu, 01 Oct 2020 15:34:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 01 Oct 2020 15:34:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Billy Meier took some pics of planets from an alien craft, but I don´t recall him being picked up in a park.

Have a look here and see if it´s familiar.

-MM
edit on 1-10-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
I know the Billy Meier story well enough and can't recall him ever go to Saturn but I may be wrong.
No this story specifically tells a story about an office worker don't really know anymore if he was an accountant or not but my memory recalls that he was an accountant. And it all takes place on Saturn and the journey before meeting various extraterrestrial species with whom he has many conversations.

Thanks for your contribution

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Me neither, but I think he went t Mars and Venus at least. Sorry I could´nt help you out more.

-MM

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Did you try to do a MUFON search ? Here

-MM

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation
Thanks I will do that , it will be large database to sought through ..

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey, I went to Saturn... but am not an accountant and the Saturn trip might have been instigated by a gas leak in my cheap rental.

But try: ENRIQUE MERCADO ORUE

An accountant 'went to Saturn' in that one!

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wasn't there some recent female politician from Japan (I think) who claimed to have basically gotten a Uber to Saturn? The news is such garbage these days, it's hard to remember.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Thanks I will look into that I hope it's the one..

new topics

top topics

join