It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Unity Interview with Nick Cooke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This is a very thought provoking interview conducted by one of my favourite people in the UFO field, Jay. I suspect he is a member here! He touches on the role of consciousness in the sighting & experiencing of UFOs, & chats to Nick Cook, who is a "main stream" figure who has come to some very interesting realizations.

I quote from Jay's notes: "I had an opportunity to sit down and talk with Nick Cook, one of the UK’s leading defence analysts. Formerly the Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly, the world's premier military affairs journal, Nick has also written for newspapers around the world and is the author of The Hunt For Zero Point, a non-fiction bestseller on both sides of the Atlantic, amongst other titles including his new fiction thriller 'The Grid'. "

In this conversation he covers a variety of topics from Nick's initial investigations into secret propulsion / energy methods that have been secreted away via deep black programmes for decades, to the implications of consciousness as a new domain of defence / intelligence and much more!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiro8lak
I'm just replying to embed the video for you. Its a shame people are more interested in MSM scripted programming than an original ATS subject topic.

new topics

join