It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uneasy Feeling that Attorney General Barr is Working to Protect High Level Govt Crooks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Thank-you for taking the time to perform the "deep dives". You're either a very good researcher, or have lots of spare time, or both.

I'm not as detail-oriented as you are. I read the first few paragraphs of articles and form my opinion based on the past history of the author.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

This is what delusion looks like. Trump supporters have a fixed belief about the virtuous soldiers of God on the right and the evil Satan worshipping pedophiles on the left. No amount of facts or evidence or lack thereof will ever convince them that this narrative isn't true so anyone in charge of finding the evidence and bringing the left "to justice" must either put these people in prison or they are in fact, part of the evil left themselves. Everyone except Trump of course because he is the entire linchpin holding this fragile delusional fantasy world together. They'll never be able to admit to themselves that Trump has been a fraud all along because that would force them to realize that they aren't on the side of God fighting the "evil" left. They'd be faced with the fact that the real evil enemy that they hate so much and claim to be fighting against, is really themselves. Trump supporters are fighting an internal battle externally using "the left" as a mirror by projecting all the qualities about themselves that they can't accept onto them in order to fool themselves into believing that they're good Godly people. The further extreme you go on the political spectrum, either left or right, the more you are simply projecting your shadow onto the "other side". The left does this too just not quite as extreme as the right does currently and the left also don't have their collective delusional false image personified in a human being currently like the right does with Trump either.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Deplorable
This is the President who is responsible. Remember the words, "The buck stops here!!"? Well that's where it stops now too. He led us to believe he would prosecute Hillary Clinton for her undeniable crimes. And, what did we get?

And we must keep that in mind if Barr comes through and prosecutes Obama's top people. The "buck" should not stop until the top dog is held accountable.

Due to declassifications, We already know Barack Hussein Obama was involved in much of the activity. But most Americans will not know it until the DOJ takes actions, because 98% of the news media is not reporting these revelations.

I imagine all this talk about Obama setting this up was simply them getting briefs that Trump was compromised by the Russians. If he owes them hundreds of millions, had regular contact when it is disallowed, had people in his admin that were subject to foriegn control, then yes, the sitting POTUS should get involved.

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If nothing is done before the election by Barr to hold the D and R politicians, who attempted to remove the duly elected President, accountable, I consider that a big failure.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

No the very idea that Trump should be investigated is treason as far as they're concerned. A great injustice was done to God's anointed by simply doubting his allegiance to America. Only a God hating traitor would be so butthurt about the fact that their team lost a presidential election that they would connect ridiculous conspiracy theories that would undermine the legitimacy of the opposing parties presidential victory. The Republicans never even dreamed of doing something like that when Obama won and worked together with him in accordance with complete respect for the office in an effort to do what was best for the American people because unlike the immoral, deceitful left, the right actually stands for integrity and holding true to their word. And they would never start pointless and seemingly never ending investigations into their political opponents as nothing more than theater in an effort to taint the reputation of said opponent to the public while never actually finding enough evidence during these s to convict any

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Attorney General Barr appears to be ignoring (not doing anything about) growing evidence of wrong-doings by Obama Administration officials.

President Trump is not happy.

President Donald Trump on Wednesday declined to answer whether he would keep William Barr on as attorney general for a potential second term, saying only that he is “not happy.” Trump was quoted telling Newsmax, “Can’t comment on that, it’s too early. I’m not happy, with all of the evidence I had, I can tell you that. I am not happy.”
Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Our government has become a cesspool of corruption on all facets, it doesn’t stop at Barr.

edit on 14-10-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

If nothing is done before the election by Barr to hold the D and R politicians, who attempted to remove the duly elected President, accountable, I consider that a big failure.

When I learned tonight that the FBI had Hunter Biden's e-mails since December 2019, but kept them under wraps, because they were bad for Joe Biden, my faith in our DOJ taking meaningful action against high-level crooks, notched downward a little more.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Our government has become a cesspool of corruption on all facets, it doesn’t stop at Barr.

We have to do a better job of electing people who do what they promise.

And President Trump needs to stop taking recommendations from "experienced" government people who tell him who should be a department head.

Yesterday, Senator Grassley said he has evidence that CIA Director Gina Haspel is "compromised".

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Another member of the Trump Sabotage and Coup participants has resigned from Government.

BRUCE OHR has resigned from the Department of Justice

Info: twitter.com...

Under a good A.G., Ohr would have been INDICTED for what he did.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mtnshredder

We have to do a better job of electing people who do what they promise.

And President Trump needs to stop taking recommendations from "experienced" government people who tell him who should be a department head.

Yesterday, Senator Grassley said he has evidence that CIA Director Gina Haspel is "compromised".

If the American people knew how corrupt our government really was, every city would look like Portland come tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Attorney General Barr appears to be ignoring (not doing anything about) growing evidence of wrong-doings by Obama Administration officials.

Republicans Said Obama Admin ‘Unmasking’ Story Was ‘Worse Than Watergate.’ The DOJ Didn’t Bother Issuing a Public Report on Prosecutor’s Findings.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Attorney general Barr is being mysteriously quiet as evidence against Joe and Hunter Biden is revealed each day.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Barr is a government man above all else. He made his bones protecting Bush and others after Iran-Contra.

He is not interested in justice or the rule of law. He is interested only in protecting his criminal friends.

His father hired Epstein at the Dalton school, and the rest is history.

Mueller is also a government man first, last and always. Only fools buy into the political theater with those two.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join