It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uneasy Feeling that Attorney General Barr is Working to Protect High Level Govt Crooks.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wednesday, September 30, 2020

As Attorney General, William Barr is doing a good job on many fronts, including saving lives in Urban Communities via Operation Legend, and today granting $100 million more to fight human trafficking, and assist victims with recovery.

But when it comes to going after those who tried to take down candidate Trump, and ultimately President Trump, Barr and his Department of Justice are proving to be a huge disappointment.

The most recent indication that Attorney Barr is protecting current and former high-ranking law-breakers, comes from DEMOCRATS. They have suddenly stopped condemning the A.G., and threatening to impeach him.

Also, we are just 34 days from the Presidential election, and for some reason, Attorney General Barr doesn't think the American public should see what progress has been made by John Durham. John Durham is a Prosecutor who was (supposedly) assigned a team to investigate the multi-faceted effort by the Obama Administration to stop candidate Donald Trump from winning in 2016, and to force President Trump from office. Durham was charged with this task in mid-2017 by then Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

However, sentiments like these from James Woods are growing in number from Conservatives..

By sitting on this #Spygate powder keg, Durham & Barr are denying voters critical information re how the Obama-Biden regime interfered in the last election--info voters need before they vote in an election featuring a victim of that interference & a VP involved in the interfering.

Voters need to know if Biden was a co-conspirator in the interference on behalf of Hillary & against Trump in the last election, and they need to know--definitively--if Trump were a victim of that interference, before they go to the polls. Not after, before. You listening, Barr?
Source Tweet: twitter.com...
Moreover..

Durham's been operating w 1/10th the staff & budget of Mueller and using retired FBI investigators to investigate investigators and prosecutors who know how to thwart investigations.

Barr knew how hard that would be. Yet he didn't scale up, or give a green light for max aggression.
Source Tweet: twitter.com...

In addition, there is no evidence of Grand Juries being convened. There has been only one arrest...FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, for "making a false statement". And the only high-ranking Obama official to be interviewed thus far by John Durham is former CIA Director John Brennan. And he was told that he wasn't a "target" of the investigation. Just a "witness".

Attorney General Barr told his boss President Trump, "We caught them all". President Trump has been relaying that to the public, stating on numerous occasions, "We caught them. We caught them all!"

That works for awhile to keep Trump supporters happy, but it is starting to get old now.

And lastly, we have to keep in mind that William Barr published "Trump Friendly" articles and a paper in 2017 that caused President Trump to put him at the top of the list for replacing A.G. Jeff Sessions.

Barr has said that Robert Mueller hired too many prosecutors with Democratic campaign ties for his investigative team - telling the Washington Post he "would have liked to see [Mueller] have more balance".

In a 2017 opinion piece for the Post, Mr Barr said Mr Trump had been right to fire FBI director James Comey because he "crossed a line" by announcing the outcome of the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.

He has also defended Mr Trump's desire for a criminal investigation against Hillary Clinton to the New York Times, adding that some of her actions merited an inquiry more than any Trump-Russia collusion.
Who is William Barr (from 12/2018): www.bbc.com...

Note: William Barr was the Attorney General for President H.W. Bush. The Bush family strongly dislikes President Trump.

The above is just a sample of the evidence that's giving me this uneasy feeling that William Barr is an "Infiltrator", who is in the Trump administration to protect deep-state crooks.

But I hope and pray that in hindsight, this post/thread turns out to be a lot of concern and worry about nothing. Fingers crossed!

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One of the few posts of yours that actually makes a little sense. Barr is to AG what Cheney was to VP. He has made a mockery out of the office, abused his power everywhere. It worked great when he was doing 'deeds of faith' for Trump.. But something tells me that you may be correct that he may not just be Trump's lapdog but his own master.

Either way, he's more crooked than anyone in the swamp, and him and Dick Cheney could write gospel together on how to abuse the power of their office. The question is, who did it better.. Cheney or Barr?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga
Barr is doing a lot of good with helping people in need in this country. And, if his undercover "assignment" is to also protect high-level government criminals, he's doing a great job there too.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

If by helping people you need means bending the interpretation of law to the manner of his choosing and pissing all over legal precedence... Then yup.. Doing all sorts of great work.. He may be the most crooked person to hold office in history.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga
I pointed out 2 of the items at the top of my O.P.. But I'll not deviate from the subject of this thread. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Barf is old school deep state. There is no way he will hook a big fish amd not throw it back.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I think we all know who is going to win in November, Trump doesn't need this to help him. However, after the election, when the dems can't claim "election interference" or "purely political motives", the bombs will drop IMO. At this stage, it must wait until after the election. I think there will be a Trump October surprise without the need for this to drop.

The next 4 years will rain pain upon the dems.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
With the simple words, "I have lost confidence in you." the president of the United States can fire vast swathes of people. He can fire every SES (political appointee), he can fire every general officer (every commissioned officer for that matter ... and eliminate their retirement checks to boot), he can fire every GS-15 and GS-14.

So ... we should know how easily it is that the President could fire the head of the FBI and his AG with a tweet.

This is the President who is responsible. Remember the words, "The buck stops here!!"? Well that's where it stops now too. He led us to believe he would prosecute Hillary Clinton for her undeniable crimes. And, what did we get?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Barf is old school deep state. There is no way he will hook a big fish amd not throw it back.

That reminds me of how I.G. Horowitz referred James Comey for Criminal Prosecution last year. Then today, Comey testifies before the Senate that he has not been contacted by Durham or Barr for an interview.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
I feel the same way regarding the most important aspects of the Trump presidency. Be re-elected and ensure that Amy Comey-Barrett is confirmed to the Supreme Court.

I will be elated over both of those items, regardless of what Barr-Durham does/does not do. But there is a good chunk of President Trump's reputation at stake.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
This is the President who is responsible. Remember the words, "The buck stops here!!"? Well that's where it stops now too. He led us to believe he would prosecute Hillary Clinton for her undeniable crimes. And, what did we get?

And we must keep that in mind if Barr comes through and prosecutes Obama's top people. The "buck" should not stop until the top dog is held accountable.

Due to declassifications, We already know Barack Hussein Obama was involved in much of the activity. But most Americans will not know it until the DOJ takes actions, because 98% of the news media is not reporting these revelations.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Michael Boldin of the 10th Amendment Center talks about Barr.

Like most people in government, he's no friend of liberty.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere
That was an interesting video! Worthy of a thread of it's own.

You should start one, GladToBeHere.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
One man against an army of crooks.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And we must keep that in mind if Barr comes through and prosecutes Obama's top people.

There. Makes better sense to me when it's said that way. One big if.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I've had the same feeling OP. It's like he is soft-balling everything important. If he was really going to make something happen, it would have started already. Those waiting for an October surprise or a big push during Trump's (hypothetical) second term are just being thick about things. That seems cool and all but it doesn't add up.

I've given Trump all his chances and he turned out an an okay president. It would have been nice to see where things have went without corona. Face value, Trump was pretty damn good in many respects. The things he wasn't too good in, weren't much of an issue overall. The things he was bad in, really left a stink. Not enough of a stink to discount a lot of the good he did but enough to let me know who is as corrupt as anyone. Given the choices though, Trump 2020 is great to me. If I'm going to eat a big ol meat sandwich, I want something to wash it down with. Trump gives me just enough to wash the corruption down. It's what makes him dangerous to us. Thing is, look at who is available, they'd ALL escalate things to where we know they are going.

I don't know if Trump wants Barr to be a distraction or if Barr is working his own objectives but that's how I sum him up. A distraction.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
One man against an army of crooks.

And still a boatload of accomplishments.

Example: www.promiseskept.com...

Quite remarkable.

Most of us would have thrown in the towel, and just enjoyed the parties, travel and pomp that comes with being President of the United States.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

originally posted by: carewemust
And we must keep that in mind if Barr comes through and prosecutes Obama's top people.

There. Makes better sense to me when it's said that way. One big if.

The only thing in life that isn't an "IF" is eventually kicking the bucket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join