It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See - Prophetic Word to America (& The Nations) Jonathan Cahn At 'The Return'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is an outstanding message of hope and truth. This is not a politically correct message. This is from "The Return" which was held last Saturday in Washington DC.

If you want to hear truth, spend the time and watch / listen to this. The covenant with America and what the hell is going on today. Yes, this impacts you (even if you don't live in America).

This is a message to the U.S. and the Nations.

Dark Powers threaten the world. Increase your knowledge.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Did a skip-around sampling. Good sermon/message from what I saw. I expect we'll see more big movements as these coming months roll on. Political and religious, as we become more fictionalized.

Religion is probably the one hope for "The People" to gain some power back from the anti-People / anti-Americans (and anti-other nations) maggots holding the majority power in the world today.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The message is good...
And is for all of us...
He can and will fix this mess and heal our lands...
I don’t doubt it for a second...
I guess the real question is... Will enough of us answer the call?
It’s kind of a big ask it will require a return of nations to the Lord...
But that starts with each and everyone of us...

What is really said in the video?
All good things...
I really like the shots fired on BLM and the rainbow...
edit on 30-9-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

This is not a politically correct message.

Damn straight it isn't politically correct. The U.S. has this thing called The Constitution. Nowhere does the Constitution name an official Deity. Nor kingship, nor anything of the sort.

This guy Jonathan Cahn believes that Donald J. Trump is God's Jehu for the U.S.

Jehu was that Israel military commander that some prophet called the new king, so he killed the king of Israel, the King of Judah, Jezebel, all the descendants of Omri and his whole dynasty. A whole Coup.

Then he called a grand gathering of Baal worshippers and slaughtered them. Then he set up his own dynasty which lasted 102 years. Was that cool by the national deity? No. The national deity then declared a great destruction for all that. See Hosea 1:

4And the Lord said to him, “Name him Jezreel; for in a little while I will punish the house of Jehu for the blood of Jezreel, and I will put an end to the kingdom of the house of Israel. 5On that day I will break the bow of Israel in the valley of Jezreel.”

So to call Trump to be Jehu is like calling him to be Anti-Christ, you know, the guy who sets the stage for the Christ to come and destroy along with all of his followers.

This sort of thing isn't even new. Read The Psalms of Solomon. Herod the Great was set up just like that. A bloodthirsty strongman to destroy the Hasmonean line utterly. Then the Judean Deity would bring the Son of David to utterly destroy the line of Herod.

That scheme seemed to have flopped somewhat, the pretender to the throne of David, sometimes named as Jesus of Nazareth, died long before the Herodian line did.

So now this Cahn dude is trying to get Trump to be the next Herod, the next Anti-Christ, to do a coup on the U.S., kill all the Baal worshippers (aka Democrats), shred the Constitution, take the royal throne of the U.S., declare a Theocracy.

All this to force the deity's hand into sending the Christ to kill the Anti-Christ and all his followers.

That all sounds pretty sucky to me. I refuse to be a part of the slaughter and anointing of a king of the U.S.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ah

Care to bet you did not watch the video and just read some NYT or Stream article?

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Care to bet you did not watch the video

Sure. I win the bet. What do I get?

If this Cahn guy is so sure that abortion is sacrificing children to Baal and Moloch then why doesn't he go to Israel and preach it in the Biblical "Holy Land" instead of pretending that the U.S. is the Biblical Holy Land?

He could stand in actual Jerusalem and go all full Jeremiah and smash a pottery while the Ram Horns are blowing, and preach Jesus the only savior. I'm sure he won't have any trouble with the Rabbinical Council.

Abortion in Israel is permitted when determined by a termination committee, with the vast majority of cases being approved as of 2019.[1][2][3] The rate of abortion in Israel has steadily declined since 1988,[1] and compared to the rest of the world, abortion rates in Israel are moderate. According to government data, in Israel, abortion rates in 2016 dropped steadily to 9 per 1,000 women of childbearing age, lower than England (16.2) and the United States (13.2). 99% of abortions are carried out in the first trimester.[4] Despite allegations of permitting abortion under limited circumstances, Haaretz noted in 2019 that this is not the case and abortion is almost always permitted in Israel.

Abortion in Israel had been illegal prior to 1977, but became legal, subject to a termination committee's approval, under the penal code of 1978.[6] Despite raging controversy in the United States, no American aid money is used for abortions in Israel.[7]

Prior to 2014 approval for an abortion in Israel by a termination committee was given under limited circumstances, such as if the woman was unmarried, age considerations (if the woman was under the age of 18 - the legal marriage age in Israel - or over the age of 40), the pregnancy was conceived under illegal circumstances (rape, statutory rape, etc.) or an incestuous relationship, birth defects, or risk to the health or life of the mother. Subsequent to 2014, abortion up to the age of 33 can be provided for under the nationally funded health basket.[8]

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics report from 2004, in 2003, most abortion requests were granted, with 19,500 legal abortions performed and 200 requests for abortion denied.

edit on 1-10-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

you said it all... with the intro

This guy Jonathan Cahn ...

the Sur Name Cahn is pronounced Con...

con
VERB

persuade (someone) to do or believe something, typically by use of a deception.

"I conned him into giving me your home number" ·

synonyms:
swindle · defraud · cheat · trick · fleece · dupe · deceive · rook · exploit ·

J Cahn has a stable of X-tian books to trot out to the masses who are eager to believe smooth-talkers & con men, amid the prophecied delusion promised in the end times

edit on st31160155340701562020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

It will all be fixed in the end, one way or another. I've read the end of the book and I'm sure you have too. The problem is that all too many of us won't be around to see it happen for various reasons.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

the Sur Name Cahn is pronounced Con...

I didn't want to get all namey, because some people are named Khan (lord) through no fault of their own.

Baal also means lord. Some Rabbis add Baal to their names on purpose.
================
If you watched the video you would see how large the crowd was in D.C. So why doesn't this Lord, be Jehu himself? He could get all these people to do a coup against the Constitution and be installed as Lord(Baal) King.

The answer is, that that would be a really bad position to place oneself in, but hey, find some flawed personality with megalomaniacal tendencies and get him and his Proud Boy army to do the dirty work.

That would make this Baal dude a prophet, the instigator behind the throne so to speak.

Sounds like a pretty good conspiracy to me.
===========
A couple of links that by-pass the pay-wall:
#MAGA Church: The Doomsday Prophet Who Says the Bible Predicted Trump

Same story as linked through The Boston Globe

======================
Edit to add:

I knew it was a bad idea to get all namey. Now I have to walk it back.
Khan and Kahn are two different words.

Khan: Lord
Kahn: from German "small boat". It is also a Germanized form of the Jewish surname Cohen, another variant of which is Cahn.

I'm sure that this faux pas will be sufficient grounds upon which to exclude me from the "glorious kingdom".

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. ---

Blessings come from God

"I am a real Christian – that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus Christ."
--The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, p. 385.

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here."
--The Trumpet Voice of Freedom: Patrick Henry of Virginia, p. iii.

"I do declare to the whole world that we believe the Scriptures to contain a declaration of the mind and will of God in and to those ages in which they were written; being given forth by the Holy Ghost moving in the hearts of holy men of God; that they ought also to be read, believed, and fulfilled in our day; being used for reproof and instruction, that the man of God may be perfect. They are a declaration and testimony of heavenly things themselves, and, as such, we carry a high respect for them. We accept them as the words of God Himself."
--Treatise of the Religion of the Quakers, p. 355. William Penn Founder of Pennsylvania

"Here is my Creed. I believe in one God, the Creator of the Universe. That He governs it by His Providence. That He ought to be worshipped.

"That the most acceptable service we render to him is in doing good to his other children. That the soul of man is immortal, and will be treated with justice in another life respecting its conduct in this. These I take to be the fundamental points in all sound religion, and I regard them as you do in whatever sect I meet with them.

"As to Jesus of Nazareth, my opinion of whom you particularly desire, I think the system of morals and his religion, as he left them to us, is the best the world ever saw, or is likely to see;
--Benjamin Franklin wrote this in a letter to Ezra Stiles, President of Yale University on March 9, 1790.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

"We the People of the United States, in Order to ... secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity ..."

I, too, have made a wee-little book from the same materials, which I call the Philosophy of Jesus; it is a paradigma of his doctrines, made by cutting the texts out of the book, and arranging them on the pages of a blank book, in a certain order of time or subject. A more beautiful or precious morsel of ethics I have never seen; it is a document in proof that I am a real Christian, that is to say, a disciple of the doctrines of Jesus, very different from the Platonists, who call me infidel and themselves Christians and preachers of the gospel, while they draw all their characteristic dogmas from what its author never said nor saw. They have compounded from the heathen mysteries a system beyond the comprehension of man, of which the great reformer of the vicious ethics and deism of the Jews, were he to return on earth, would not recognize one feature.
To Charles Thomson Monticello

This is a line from a 1956 piece in The Virginian that was about Patrick Henry, not by him. See Fake Quotations: Patrick Henry

""I do declare to the whole world that we [ the Quakers ] believe the Scriptures to contain a declaration of the mind and will of God in and to those ages in which they were written; ..."

but I apprehend it has received various corrupting changes, and I have, with most of the present dissenters in England some doubts as to his divinity; tho' it is a question I do not dogmatize upon, having never studied it, and think it needless to busy myself with it now, when I expect soon an opportunity of knowing the truth with less trouble. I see no harm, however, in its being believed, if that belief has the good consequence, as it probably has, of making his doctrines more respected and better observed; especially as I do not perceive that the Supreme takes it amiss, by distinguishing the unbelievers in his government of the world with any particular marks of his displeasure.
Benjamin Franklin wrote this in a letter to Ezra Stiles, President of Yale University on March 9, 1790

I never claimed that there were not Quakers, other Christians, Deists, Jews, Atheists, and Heathens in the Americas at the time of the adoption of the U.S. Constitution.

new topics

top topics

join