It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Covid Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Legions of physicians from all around the world except Australia have come out in criticism of the path we have taken, how from the perspective of public health, the way we did it was wrong.

The lockdown theory is bankrupt when it comes to empirical evidence.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

When you look at it like this. It becomes easy to entertain the idea of warlocks etc. I am kinda in this boat. I feel reality is a lot more fluid than we understand and what we are seeing now playing is playing out on an energtic level too.
Its a spiritual war and people are being played like pawns in a game of memetic magiks

:-)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Note what Freeman Dyson discovered and mentions about "the role of the observer in quantum mechanics" at 23:06 below:

The rest may be a bit too complicated for you. But perhaps you can follow the introductory commentary from 0:43 - 6:02 and the conclusions from 20:37 - 23:55.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I have still to answer a couple of posts back here, so will go over the links later, you may be right about me not being able to follow complicated maths, however Freeman Dysons birthdate follows another of my ideas about numerology involving birth dates and people who could be said of as mould breakers 15/12/1923
6/3/6

You like maths/ numbers?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Not in particular. Not like I like icecream or Sci-Fi.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join