It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden does not know his butt from his ass.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
It looks like Joe Biden picked up quite a bit of Islam terminology while helping President Obama equip Isis.

www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: dragonridr
The FBI has been lying to us for the last couple of years. It's like JFK all over again.

Of course it is organized. Someone is supplying busses and bricks and fireworks and meeting places and money, etc. It does not have to be official like Mothers Against Drunk Driving. When you are breaking the law by rioting and burning and looting and killing you do not need or want a brick building with your name on it. George Soros is not going to put 'Antifa Ceo' on his resume.

Im not sure its as organized as you believe. Seems most of the time its someone on twitter that posts claims to be fighting fascists and needs help. There is no organization even BLM sort of has some organization though it seems there is several versions of it. But Antifa is just people claimimg to be antifa you see the same in Europe.

Because of that you can take action against a group you have to get the individuals.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

he also missed a bullet when he mentioned the kkk as he was real pally with the head of the kkk

edit on 30-9-2020 by Steveogold because: spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

awwww come on man

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
When they were talking about taxes, Trump said "assets" and Biden shut up. Joes must have been thinking "Yeah, I like those!"

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I bet all them guitars that you have sure do. Lol

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

2nd. First is Trump
The ridiculous irony in this post? Biden’s been in Politics for 47 years, Trump has barely been in 47 months. Not only has he done more then Biden, how could he be first???? 😏

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Another Biden lie, calling Trump the worst President in US history. Fact is, Clinton Bush and Obama were all worse. And we cannot expect senile Joe to remember anyone before that.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Joe Biden: shutting down the economy ruined this country!

As president, I will listen to my experts and shut it down again.

Total Nutjob

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I must confess that I do not know my butt from my ass either.

Your butt is a part of your anatomy while your ass is a donkey.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It takes organization at some level to have supplies packed in a U-Haul and waiting for people to pick them up.

It takes organization to have friendly DAs put in place so that you can establish a revolving door policy letting rioters back on the streets as fast as the cops collar them.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
To be completely honest, the debate was embarrassing for America. The behavior of both candidates was as unprofessional as it gets. I'm glad none of my foreign friends brought it up today.

Trump isn't a lawyer or career politician and so doesn't know how to debate. His strategy is to come out hard, insult his opponent and hope the go away in fear. Biden on the other hand was a total mess. He is a career politician but made no sense half the time and did nothing but denigrate Trump. He's a complete fool.

Of the two, Trump is still the best chance we have at having a decent future in this country. We already know it doesn't matter what Joe says (if he says anything at all). It will be others in the party taking over if he were to win the White House.

I agree for the most part, however I don’t think it was embarrassing for America at all, because Americans already expected Trump to Firebrand his way through things, however I have to disagree with your assessment that he insulted his opponent, did you watch the debate? Trump was fairly composed and the only knock he had was “interrupting” that’s literally it. Biden, by contrast, broke composure multiple times and resorted to Ad Homs, examples being “Clown”, “Racist” and even at one point, telling Trump to “Shut up”.

He barely even used the Sleepy Joe line, it was impressive to say the least, compared to his previous performances. We already seen Trump debate.

The whole point of Trumps strategy was to expose Biden and derail him, he did just that. So what if he came off as rude and bullish? This is TRUMP we’re talking about and that’s a necessary weapon in politics, since no one else stepped up and people seem to like Trump despite what the Liberal Media and Hollywood say, he did get elected after all and people love drama.
Point is, the strategy worked and now his base is fractured as Radical leftist won’t take anything less and Democrat Moderates just want peace, you can’t have both.
Trumps base remains committed.
This is the Enthusiasm metric that polls have indicated that Biden lacks most of. The overwhelming impression in media that Biden is somehow safe and won is laughable, they clearly didn’t see what happened, like 2016, they’re ignorantly believe and gloat that they are winning.

You want to know the American people saw? They saw a man dominating and a former VP unable to handle Trump, asking the Moderator for help. The small nuances on people opinions regarding their composure is just feed, ultimately, this is what America saw. Not some Media, partisan group or organization narrative, the straight cold facts.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Trump did make a quip about Joe not being smart at one point, but that was it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Arnie123

Trump did make a quip about Joe not being smart at one point, but that was it.

Joe..made the remark 1st

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Joe biden has been a liar for a very long time. 47 year career politician. Plenty of double standards by the left with how they’ve largely let joe just keep trucking along. Most of his base wasn’t born when he lied about his education and plagiarized speeches so they don’t know or believe that he is willing to lie to the American public to position himself. Joe when he was confronted admitted he lied and openly and shameless stated he will lie again. Joe has always been a liar with very little substance. It’s sad his son and wife died, wouldn’t want that on anyone... but the American public feeling sorry for a loser isn’t the way we elect our leaders. In times like these we need a strong leader looking out for everyone, not just their interest groups. It’s beyond ironic they have picked joe to lead the charge on trump and use him to attack moral character.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is an idea, all unicorns are pink.

But just because it is an idea it does not avoid the fact that pink unicorns are out burning, looting and killing.

The only difference is, those pink unicorns call themselves Antifa.

I'm sure Biden turned off thousands of possible voters when he said Antifa was only an idea. An “Idea” is not burning and stealing on the news every night. People are - people that call themselves Antifa. Biden acts like they are not real and not democrats. Of course, they are real and of course they are Democrats.

By labeling those rioters as only an “Idea” Biden is lying to America about the reality of Antifa and who and what they are. He cannot denounce them because they are his supporters. It is not senility, it is lying.

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And this whole time, I thought a butt and an ass was the same thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Dems pretend Joe is not being fed answers. Yet the morning after the debate Joe Biden gave a speech to 30 people and got confused by a train. So how could he be so in control speech wise while knowing 20 million people were listening and then the next morning blather incoherently?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Biden uses Trumps 'Buy America' strategy, but cannot even do that right.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Joe is again saying that Trump has never disavowed white supremist groups, despite the fact that he has a dozen times on film. Does this mean Joe is demented, ignorant, stupid or just lying?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join