It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden does not know his butt from his ass.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Some claim that Joe Biden is not stupid, but that he has dementia and it is the people who vote for him who are stupid.

But Joe Biden said last night that Antifa is “An Idea, Not an Organization”. That is not dementia – that is a lie. All of America and all the news watchers across the world know it. Even the Democrats know it is a lie, yet they have made it their official excuses. Everyone can see that Antifa is an organized movement. Their website even had a banner “Vote For Biden”. Now if you type in antifa.com it goes right to joebiden.com. Telling his Antifa lie to 20 million American citizens on national television may be the stupidest thing Biden did in the first debate.

Last year Joe Biden claimed he attended Delaware State, a historically Black university. The school has confirmed Joe Biden was never enrolled there. Once again, this is not dementia – this is lying.

There are hundreds of examples of Biden lying. Not just his education but how he met his wife, his dealings with China and Ukraine with his son Hunter, his groping of women and children, his constant flip flopping on his positions, etc. etc.

Like how Biden has flipped flopped on Judge nominations his whole career.

www.youtube.com...

Biden told Detroit steelworkers that he had never made $400,000. Yet the records show that Biden made $15.6 MILLION in the two years after he left office. Is that dementia or just a lie?

Biden claimed that since Trump took office the country is “down 4.7 million jobs”. Is this Biden lying or just being wrong?

Biden claimed that “750,000 manufacturing jobs” have yet to recover. Yet the economy had already added 643,000 manufacturing jobs since the April shutdowns. Once again, is Biden lying or just wrong?

Biden blames Trump for the economy shutdown, like Trump started the coronavirus. Yet Biden says he is “open to imposing a national shutdown if elected”. Is that dementia or just stupidity?

Biden says he has “been in politics for 180 years.” Is this dementia – or maybe just joking? With his record of flubs he should not be trying to make jokes because it looks like he does not know what he is talking about.

Let’s play Biden says:
Biden says “we choose truth over facts.”
Biden says he has “never lied to the American people.”
Biden says he is going to “get rid of fracking.”
Biden says “I never said I was going to get rid of fracking.”
Biden says he is “running for Senate.” (uh no, you are running for President)
Biden says “Margaret Thatcher told me she was concerned about Trump.” (she was long gone)
Biden says “When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the TELEVISION…” (TV did not even exist)
Biden says “Video shows President Donald Trump saying COVID-19 is Democrats’ “new hoax.” (wrong)
Biden says “NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.” (no they have not)
Biden says “Because the Federal Reserve recently cut interest rates to near 0%, “the Fed will be of little consequence now.” (wrong)
Biden says “The Obama administration never locked people up in cages.” (yes they did)
Biden says “"When we took office, let me remind you, there was virtually no international pressure on Iran." (wrong)
Biden says about the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment." (no he did not)
Biden says Trump "is going to go out and carpet bomb" the Middle East.” (did not happen)
Biden says "the Biden Crime Bill added 100,000 cops to America's streets. As a result, murder and violent crime rates went down eight years in a row." (did not happen either)
Biden says “I was always labeled as one of the most liberal members of the United States Congress." (wrong)
Biden says he was “the first person to call for invoking the Defense Production Act.” (wrong)
Biden says "There are 300,000 babies born deformed every year in this country because of women who are alcoholics while they're carrying those children to term." (wrong again)
Biden says “in the United States alone we lose more than 3,000 people a day to cancer." (wrong)
Biden says “we have over 120 million dead from Covid.” (wrong)
Biden says “200 million people have died — probably by the time I finish this talk.” (even more wrong)
Biden says "If the president had done his job, had done his job from the beginning, all the people would still be alive. All the people. I'm not making this up. Just look at the data." (is that dementia or just lying?)
Biden says “McDonald’s you all sign noncompete contracts that you cannot go across town to try to get a job at Burger King.” (say what?)

Biden has been in political office for over 47 years yet cannot even quote the Declaration of Independence. “We hold these truths to be self-evident: all men and women are created,
by the, you know the, you know the thing.”

Biden cannot even speak correctly:

“you know, there’s a uh, during World War II, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, the, it’s called, he called it the, you know, the World War II, he had the war…”

“we’ve never allowed any crisis from a Civil War straight through to a pandemic in ‘17, all the way around, ’16, we have never…”

Even with a teleprompter Biden cannot speak correctly, as he reads cues out loud and screws up words as they come on the screen, several times having to tell his handlers to adjust the teleprompters. Just recently telling lying Telemundo that “I lost that line.”

And lastly, Joe Biden is a racist and a sexist, as we have seen by him choosing only a black woman as his running mate. Always playing the race card and telling blacks how they should think and act.

And of course Joe Biden is a suspected pervert. We have all seen evidence on film of how he treats little girls and women in public. Not hard to imagine what he may be like behind closed doors.

www.youtube.com...

Required reading: (at least the first link)

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

www.pinterest.com...

and last but not least:

www.pinterest.com...

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
In summation: Joe Biden is a lying, perverted, pandering politician who does not know his butt from his ass. He is merely a puppet president who can be controlled by the heads of the Democratic Party of Deception.

Joe Biden - our first truly Fake President.

www.pinterest.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

2nd. First is Trump

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Biden said the Trump administration has no coronavirus plan. This too is false.

“In Sept, the Trump admin announced its most detailed plan to date regarding how it will distribute vaccines,” PolitiFact explains. “The plan shows that the federal government aims to make the two-dose vaccine free of cost. States will submit their plans to the feds in Oct.”

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Biden is brainwashed, I think he may have brainwashed himself. To him, anyone who can be considered a Democrat voter is ok. But anyone who believes in our present country and has any sort of pride in America is evil.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Joe Biden does not know his butt from his ass.

He may not know his butt from his ass, but we all know he is full of #.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So more proof that Biden will lose hands down then.

No need to convince yourself

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Biden is brainwashed, I think he may have brainwashed himself. To him, anyone who can be considered a Democrat voter is ok. But anyone who believes in our present country and has any sort of pride in America is evil.

Well, at least for the debate, all Biden had was a couple memorized phrases and topics that he kept repeating over and over. None of them were facts and none had anything to do with why we should vote for him.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It just bothers me that I have actually heard people say that even if Biden does in fact have dementia that they would vote for him, because they want Trump out.

The same people who get all worked up because they think Trump makes the US look bad, are willing to vote for someone who has dementia. If we had a president with dementia how would that make the US look?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Biden was parroting FBI Director Christopher Wray, who told Congress 2 weeks ago that ANTIFA is an "Ideology", not an Organization.

Source: apnews.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
He may not know his butt from his ass, but we all know he is full of #.

!!!!!****************!

Good One M

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
So more proof that Biden will lose hands down then.

It is not a Presidential Race, it is a Trump Victory stroll.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Biden was parroting FBI Director Christopher Wray

But it is still a lie.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a decent human being. If after that debate you do not see Trump as the face of evil, Lord God help you.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
It just bothers me that I have actually heard people say that even if Biden does in fact have dementia that they would vote for him, because they want Trump out.

The same people who get all worked up because they think Trump makes the US look bad, are willing to vote for someone who has dementia. If we had a president with dementia how would that make the US look?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

But Joe Biden said last night that Antifa is “An Idea, Not an Organization”. That is not dementia – that is a lie. All of America and all the news watchers across the world know it. Even the Democrats know it is a lie, yet they have made it their official excuses. Everyone can see that Antifa is an organized movement. Their website even had a banner “Vote For Biden”. Now if you type in antifa.com it goes right to joebiden.com. Telling his Antifa lie to 20 million American citizens on national television may be the stupidest thing Biden did in the first debate.

I thought Trump missed a golden opportunity when Joe said that. He should have said, "An idea? Well it must be a Democrat idea because you're the only ones saying and supporting that."

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Trump didn’t do himself any favors with his interrupting behavior. Biden did it too, calling Trump a clown several times, and Chris Wallace was yet another tool for the DNC. I hope the shaking in his voice was because he realized he was aligning himself with the cheating unlawful side and still has a conscience left. Anyway- Trump needs to restrain himself next time.

People voting for Biden don’t listen to what he says though. They skip right over anything he says that doesn’t make sense or is obviously false. They’ve had a barrier put in their brains that just dissolves any discernment to Biden’s words. The MSM has thoroughly installed “Trump bad” in their heads. One of my students (she’s a senior in high school) told me that the debate was hard for her to watch, because “nothing Trump says can be backed up by facts, and he is only disrespectful to Biden.”

So, I don’t know anything beyond an act of God (in which much of the left does not believe) that will wake anyone up.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
Joe Biden is a decent human being. If after that debate you do not see Trump as the face of evil, Lord God help you.

You need to wake the puck up.

Not just because you are ignoring Biden as a pervert, but because it is Biden's people who are out burning and stealing and causing harm to America. It is Biden and his people who are furious that Trump became President and they are the ones throwing a fit over it.

It may be on Trumps watch that all these riots are happening but it is Biden's controllers who are making it happen.

It's like Biden robbed a bank and then complained that it was Trump who was on guard duty at the time. Biden is the one that robbed the bank - not Trump. Biden is the one on the side of evil.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I must confess that I do not know my butt from my ass either.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
I thought Trump missed a golden opportunity when Joe said that. He should have said, "An idea? Well it must be a Democrat idea because you're the only ones saying and supporting that."

Exactly. Well said.

Also I think Joe said something stupid TWICE. And he got lucky TWICE.

Joe said that Trump was in his "Bunker" twice. And both times he got lucky because Trump did not attack Biden for spending weeks in his Basement.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join