It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I am not a Trump supporter. But on the balance of probability, Biden was always going to struggle in the "debate". Biden's first problem is the absence of messaging throughout his campaign. He is at best, a figure for the left-wing crazies who want de-fund law enforcement and support civil unrest.

Politically, Biden labelling Trump's China - COVID 19 Ban racist kills off any of his (legit or not) criticism of Trump's handling of the pandemic. Also, in the kindest terms, Biden is too old, for the political arena. He stared the debate like a rambling old man, mixing up topics as he went along. In all fairness, he did okay in the odd patches in the middle of the debate. I thought that one of Biden's worst moments is him confusing class issues, snobs with racism.

On the whole, and as somebody who would love a viable alternative and platform to Trump, I witnessed a not unexpected embarrassing Biden flop.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Would you find it a conflict of interest or a matter of concern if hunter was don jr.? You very much would eat that up... so let’s not pretend your taking the higher road. You were just dealt a worse hand this time around.

Joe choosing to not address the issue, like anything he was directly questioned. Joe didn’t give a single straight answer and he’s telling me America shouldn’t trust trump. The guy who was laughed off stage for lying about his credentials wants to dodge questions and tell us the other guy isn’t trust worthy...

The method of attack and performance by joe might not bleed much base for him (after all much of his base wasn’t born back when he first ran for president and was exposed on the national stage as a liar and plagiarizing speeches) , I suppose that’s all he’s going for. He knows he won’t pick up any new voters so he won’t try.

a reply to: vonclod

edit on 1-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
heres the Pedophile moderator hanging out with Jefferey Epstein...

Anyone in denial that the media is covering they're pedophile crime tracks should lose their right to vote.

twitter.com...

does it make sense yet? new world order/globalist pedophiles vs Trump.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Biden did alright. Trump looked like a complete ass. Wallace came across as incredibly biased

This. Worldwide everyone has been laughing at Trump has looked like a child.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
heres the Pedophile moderator hanging out with Jefferey Epstein...

Anyone in denial that the media is covering they're pedophile crime tracks should lose their right to vote.

twitter.com...

does it make sense yet? new world order/globalist pedophiles vs Trump.

I love the way Trumpster’s just dismiss anything negative Trump does or has done.

Those must be some very powerful “Rose Colored Glasses”.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

what did i dismiss that Trump did you ignorant,

# Trump.

Chris Wallace is a pedophile and there is photographic evidence of it.

you bring up Trump again and again, and I say # him he's a piece of #.

You are by far the most willfully ignorant person on ATS.

Anne, you do the very thing you accuse others of doing every time. You are insanely dumb. At this point you are defending pedophiles because you like them.

I have never defended Trump once. I'm calling out the new world order/globalist pedo network and all you can do is call me a Trumpster.

You are a sketchy human, i would not trust you around any children.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Annee

what did i dismiss that Trump did you ignorant,

# Trump.

Chris Wallace is a pedophile and there is photographic evidence of it.

you bring up Trump again and again, and I say # him he's a piece of #.

You are by far the most willfully ignorant person on ATS.

Anne, you do the very thing you accuse others of doing every time. You are insanely dumb. At this point you are defending pedophiles because you like them.

I have never defended Trump once. I'm calling out the new world order/globalist pedo network and all you can do is call me a Trumpster.

You are a sketchy human, i would not trust you around any children.

Not the mud pit.

This is the arena of ideas.

Not for taking cheap shots at a long-standing member.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The most note worthy thing was Trump failing to speak badly against the white supremacists groups.

That will sure get him the Black vote.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
The most note worthy thing was Trump failing to speak badly against the white supremacists groups.

That will sure get him the Black vote.

www.factcheck.org...

Trump has been speaking about them since 2016 in reality.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i am a bit late to this conversation, but wanted to includs a few points.

1. i believe Trump knew that regardless of the statisics, facts, figures or calmness he showed he would be demonized or worse ignored - much like his very clear condemnation of white supremacist after charlottesville.
2. He needed to show power/domination over Joe and the moderator and i believe he did so. Was it perfect? no, but better then i could have done.
3. On the cspan feed when he is first announced to come on stage you could see he had psyched himself up he had the look of a wwe "heel" he knew what he was going to do and didnt care how it looked.

not the way i would have done it.. but i said that thousands of times in 2016

my .03 cents
edit on 1-10-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Actually he denounced them then and a hundred other times.

Meanwhile, you and Joe refuse to denounce antifa terrorists, blm rioters, cop defunders, cop haters, illegal aliens, etc.

Hypocrite. Just wait and see how good we do with black and latino americans.
edit on 10/2/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A very telling moment from the 9/29 Trump vs Biden debate:

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Are you confused too?

At first Trump supporters were carrying on ignorantly about how Joe couldn't do 90 minutes. Joe does 90 minutes easy and Trump supporters get mad sad mad AGAIN.
Everybody mature GLOBALLY see it, apparently but Trump supporters...
Why they can't see?
It appears many of you are confused.

a reply to: Rob808 is confused

ok thanks for demonstrating your point so clearly... I envy the mature words you have so clearly conveyed. My god the elitism on display from your post.. I’ll say it again, Biden had a terrible debate performance. He couldn’t get a word in, saying shut up and you’re a racist was the best lines he had of the night (yikes,and you think he’s presidential in his demeanor). It’s a big deal joe stood up for 90 minutes and didn’t wet himself, but that doesn’t confuse me at all.
edit on 3-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join