It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: MrRCflying

Not only did Trump crush Biden, but Chris as well. LOL It was like a tag team against Trump, but Trump still managed to slam them down with facts.

James Woods agrees

You made me spew precious Fiji Apple energy drink all over the place with that hilarious post 🤬

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Trump got Biden to admit the he’ll raise everyone’s taxes.

That’s all I care about.
There are tons of voters like you, they don’t care for the nuances of Composure or etiquette, valuable information and gems are what the Candidates should be after.

For me, it was Bidens blatant dodging of packing the Supreme Court, you just know that’s on the agenda. it’s the only way they can fight back against ACBs all but confirmed confirmation process.

All he had to do was answer the question, even pressed by Trump. Nope, couldn’t do it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Trump thumped the generic democrat. Just like Hillary. Just like the generic Republican RINO.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Joe Lost..................................................his Pants which were on Fire Last Night..

edit on 30-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What did Hunter Biden do 4 the wife of the mayor of Moscow, for her to pay him 3.5 million dollars?

Is Hunter running for office?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yeah they were!

Am I the only one who feels bad for Joe?

Don't get me wrong, my vote is cast in stone for Trump I would never support a communist sympathizing gun grabber. But, on a personal level, it is cringe worthy and I feel for him. He puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, and well... ah, see, there I go again being sentimental

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Of course not. But Joe held office while it happened, and used his office (by his own admission) to fire the prosecutor investigating it.

As usual, the left comes back with "but he was corrupt!!!!" which is totally unproven. And even if true, Joe still had zero business being the one to drop the hammer. It gives the same appearance as the AG meeting Bill Clinton in secret on a private airplane while his wife was under investigation.

And you guys wonder why we are so relentless and ruthless ....BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF BS. I'll take a crude and occasionally lying Trump over that BS any day any week any year

I'm just curious but where do you think people like Biden get their money? Or Obama for that matter? They get into public office (poor paying jobs) and suddenly live in Martha's Vineyard driving $500,000 vehicles and owning private airplanes. Come on, man! That's malarky.
edit on 9/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Maybe trump looked like an ass because it was difficult not to respond to bs after bs on bs........

Though interrupting, he was spitting truth...
Yes exactly !

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It was a shark attack and Joe died.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Trump got Biden to admit the he’ll raise everyone’s taxes.

That’s all I care about.
There are tons of voters like you, they don’t care for the nuances of Composure or etiquette, valuable information and gems are what the Candidates should be after.
For me, it was Bidens blatant dodging of packing the Supreme Court, you just know that’s on the agenda. it’s the only way they can fight back against ACBs all but confirmed confirmation process.

All he had to do was answer the question, even pressed by Trump. Nope, couldn’t do it.
I appreciate nuance and composure but Democrats are all about fake virtue signaling. Trump is at least his authentic self and very real in his approach to changing what’s been wrong for a long time. You just can’t win against the Left when the Left plays dirty, so ask me if I care if Trump interrupted when Wallace was pumping the Establishment elite agenda and fully debating Trump in place of Joe! We all know it and saw it with our very own eyes. Joe was not always composed, calling Trump a clown. It was kind of funny I was actually laughing because Joe lost it and lost the debate completely. And he claims that he IS the Democrat Party. Did anyone hear that ? Joe owns the Democrat Party, oh and did anyone hear him say that he would force foreign countries to go along with his plan ( which is the Green New Deal but he said that’s not his plan ... Democrats think they can fool the people with that kind of slick Willy approach ).
edit on 30-9-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
Don't get me wrong, lots of shady stuff around Hunter

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Biden did alright. Trump looked like a complete ass. Wallace came across as incredibly biased

My take on it too.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: vonclod

Of course not. But Joe held office while it happened, and used his office (by his own admission) to fire the prosecutor investigating it.

As usual, the left comes back with "but he was corrupt!!!!" which is totally unproven. And even if true, Joe still had zero business being the one to drop the hammer. It gives the same appearance as the AG meeting Bill Clinton in secret on a private airplane while his wife was under investigation.

I've looked into this pretty far, and what it looks to me like is that Shokin was black mailing them.

He had this case just sitting there. He wouldn't close it. But it also didn't advance. - Classic blackmail.

But you can't run a blackmail scam like that if you don't have some real evidence of something.

The moment Shokin was removed, NABU took over the case. NABU, created by Biden with support from several European countries, exclusively to investigate "class A" high level officials, has about a 300 to 0 win rate. By which I mean they've never won a case in their entire existence. (But nobody else is allowed to investigate "class A" corrupt politicians, only them)

The normal corruption prosecutors in Ukraine, who are only allowed to go after class B crimes, were allowed to investigate exactly two of the accusations against Burisma. Of those two, they got a conviction on one of them.

NABU, of course, didn't get any wins.

So it's true Shokin was (almost certainly) corrupt. But it's not a black and white issue.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Trump thumped the generic democrat. Just like Hillary. Just like the generic Republican RINO.

Not in liberal world he didn't.

In liberal world, if you scowl, or act like "a bully" to an opponent who appears a bit more meek than you, then you've lost all there was to know about the debate.

You're not going to meet a liberal anywhere who is smart enough to understand the arguments themselves.

(An "A for effort" degree does not mean you are smart. If anything, it means you memorize and regurgitate well, and avoid forming your own opinions, in case they might contradict those of your professor.)

Instead, they are going to listen to what a CNN talking head has to say about Trump's arguments, and go off of that.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: carewemust
What did Hunter Biden do 4 the wife of the mayor of Moscow, for her to pay him 3.5 million dollars?

Is Hunter running for office?

No. I thought you knew that.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
President Trump thought the debate was a waste of time before he went. He really didn't want to be there, and it showed. It's too bad Biden is such a horrible candidate.

Tonight AOC and Sanders are mad at deceitful Joe. He's treated them like most Democrats treat the voters.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

edit on 1-10-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

YEah thats the excuse joe used to get rid of him,but joe himself was bragging about getting him fired,and it was not for Shokin blackmailing anyone.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Everything you posted here is a lie.
a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I'm just curious but where do you think people like Biden get their money? Or Obama for that matter? They get into public office (poor paying jobs) and suddenly live in Martha's Vineyard driving $500,000 vehicles and owning private airplanes. Come on, man! That's malarky.

Me too...... They ALL seem to have 'charitable foundations' which don't pay ANY tax.

Joe Biden Plans to Close Foundation When He Enters 2020 Race
Mr. Biden, the former vice president, and his wife, Jill, formed the nonprofit group after he left office in 2017. The group had raised $6.6 million by the end of that year, financing initiatives on issues like expanding gay rights, making college more affordable and ending violence against women.
The Biden Foundation also became a gathering place for Mr. Biden’s longtime allies and political advisers in advance of a likely presidential campaign, with a board chaired by his former chief of staff, Ted Kaufman, and an executive director, Louisa Terrell, with deep experience on Capitol Hill and in the Obama administration.
By preparing to unravel his flagship organization, Mr. Biden may be hoping to avoid some of the financial and conflict-of-interest questions that shadowed Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential election, when her family foundation continued to operate and receive large donations and grants as she was pursuing the White House.
A New York Times review found earlier this year that Mr. Biden’s various entities had no fewer than 49 staff or board members who had worked for Mr. Biden, for former President Barack Obama’s administration, or for one of the Obama or Biden presidential campaigns.

Of all his projects, Mr. Biden’s personal foundation may have offered the clearest display of his political and financial network.
The group disclosed its donors online, listing large contributions from influential figures like Tim Gill, the Colorado software entrepreneur and gay-rights activist; Bernard Schwartz, an investor and longtime Democratic donor; and Peter Angelos, the owner of the Baltimore Orioles.
Mr. Biden’s web of financial supporters has never been as extensive or prolific in its contributions as the one assembled over the years by Hillary and Bill Clinton. Partly as a result, Mr. Biden’s charities have operated on a tiny fraction of the scale of the Clinton Foundation.Rather than financing international humanitarian projects and high-profile events like the meetings of the Clinton Global Initiative, much of the Biden Foundation’s funding has gone toward staff salaries. Its only grant in 2017 totaled about half a million dollars, which was used to spin off the Biden Cancer Initiative as a separate project.

www.nytimes.com...

Tax Dodge in every direction? for those in the secret cabal......

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join