It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Biden looked like he was filling his pants most of the time, and then giggling about it.

How many times did he stumble, stutter, and run off topic. Not even a related topic, but way off in left field.

Many times I asked my wife, "what the heck is he talking about?".

Not only did Trump crush Biden, but Chris as well. LOL It was like a tag team against Trump, but Trump still managed to slam them down with facts.

I loved Biden's response when Trump asked him to name one law enforcement group that was backing him. "I don't have time. Stutter, stutter, shake...". Classic.

I will not be voting this year, it does not matter in NYS, as the city goes, so goes the rest of the state. I am also not happy with the Trump position on economy over safety with Covid. He has really messed that up.

That said, 4 more years of Trump would be so much better than 4 with Biden.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Chris Wallace is a scumbag.

BOYCOTT FOX NEWS UNTIL WALLACE IS FIRED!!!!

Go to foxnews website and voice your opinion. Let them know how you feel about that biased moderator.

Foxnews has dramatically changed.....for the worst.

Better new sites than Fox news.....try One America news....

originally posted by: Rob808
Jesus.... is there anything else to say? It’s trump vs chris Wallace, joe biden doesn’t have anything to contribute here. Can any democrats defend joes performance? Let’s hear it!

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads mods feel free to move to mud pit etc...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Lumenari
Yeah I agree with that, very few undecided voters this time around. Pretty sure it was the undecideds that pushed trump ahead last election.
We’ll soon find out if they suffered any form of buyers remorse.
In my opinion enough of them changed their support over the last few months and will hold breath and vote Biden.
After being reminded that Biden enriched his family for 47 years while Americans suffered? No, they won’t.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

So instead of accepting Trump had an awful performance, you are blaming Wallace?

Trump was awful, he has himself to blame.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well I am so shocked.

Trump supporters... Trump won and Biden is an idiot.
Biden supporters... Biden won and Trump is an idiot.

Couldn't have predicted that outcome.

edit on 30/9/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
No I didn’t watch the debate.
I listened to it on the radio.
So you didn’t watch the debates, got it.

Trump wrecked the country, divided it.
That is completely false. Under Obama and Biden, the country was incredibly divisive, it’s the reason Trump won, not some Russian hoax now being aired out.

Completely flunked his corona virus test.
That doesn’t make sense, he hasn’t contracted COVID and has continued on as the normal American Joe, mindful of the dangers. Trump literally puts faith in the American people to do what’s right. I’m sorry you need someone to wipe you ares.

Disassembled ACA without having any idea of a replacement.
I’m sorry, are you NEW here? Did you all, you specifically, forget how health care was his first thing to tackle and McCain gave the infamous thumbs down? Leaving it in partisan limbo since then.

Fans the flames of violence, asks his Proud boy Hate group friends to stand by.
This is how I know you’re not critical with your information, only an emotional individual would think that, there is no command to “stand By”. But lets remind you of the people currently BURNING, RIOTING and LOOTING. Black Live Matter thugs are doing that RIGHT NOW. You won’t accept and ignore it because you clearly fall for fake news involving the minority groups. There is no White Supremisct in any sufficient numbers creating anarchy, it’s a deflection to remove optics on the real thugs.

Doesn’t know the difference between a protest and a riot.
You’ve just demonstrated that you don’t as Trump and the rest of us clearly know the difference. In fact, that main difference is what voters are voting on. I mean, Biden couldn’t, wouldn’t denounce BLM or Antifa, his base, nevermind ignoring Trumps call to for “law and order”.

Pays tens of thousands of dollars to have an omelet placed on his head.

Can’t debate at all. No preparation.
Tens of thousands of dollars is a drop in the bucket over the considerable enriching of Biden’s family at the expense of the American taxpayer and position as VP, you’re okay with Biden’s son receiving millions in China, Burisma and Russia wives, lol.

He spoke like he tweets.
Biden spoked like he was high on uppers.

Biden seemed to want a discussion/debate. Trump is not capable.

Biden wins round 1

As a politician for 47 years who enriched himself off the backs of Americans, its his form to lie to the American people. Unwitting folks like you eat it up, which is a tragedy itself as Americans are suppose to be educated. However, the real tragedy is folks like you who were taken advantage of by this politician of 47 years and the sole reason why Trump won in 2016.

“Trump steamrolled Biden and Wallace” CNN Chuck Todd Sep 30, 2020.
edit on 30-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2020 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Sounds a lot Plato Republic, vs Zeno Republic...

All the while everyone forgot about Artistole an his solution to Republics. Cant forget about Socrates...that guy loved to argue, so much so, only his wife could keep up with him.

If Canada going to become Republic, we will defineqlty need a Consitition with big lettering that even blind people can see...oh wait wrong country...my bad.
edit on 30-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The division comes from the left, the media heads, the outrage twitter posts. It won’t get better until some ownership is taken.

a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ATS COMMUNITY

Good job by the way for Joe last night at the presidential debate.

Noticed the other flopping around all over the place with the emotional cut ins. But Joe did good and Denied the Ignorance and kept a professional composure unlike Dony...

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The only criticism I've seen of Trump is that he interrupted too much. Which I agree he did.

There was nothing remotely noteworthy about Biden other than he didn't fall asleep and drool. Well calling Trump a clown and telling him to shutup multiple times was pretty classy.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The take away about trump: he’s strong on all issues, energetic, a dominant force.
The take away about joe: he’s really old, confuses numbers, has one talking point he remembered.

The conversation is wow trump, as joe talks to himself and the floor. Trump literal rewrote the rules of the debate live on camera, it was a strong performance. Wallace was caught in the maelstrom of energy that trump was giving off and couldn’t help but respond to it. I think it was the worst moderation of a debate as well.

a reply to: jrod

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Name calling to get a word in because he couldn’t speak up? Calling the president a racist? And dems complain about class. No, joe was throwing mud as best he could.

a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Are you confused too?

At first Trump supporters were carrying on ignorantly about how Joe couldn't do 90 minutes. Joe does 90 minutes easy and Trump supporters get mad sad mad AGAIN.
Everybody mature GLOBALLY see it, apparently but Trump supporters...
Why they can't see?
It appears many of you are confused.

a reply to: Rob808 is confused

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Also you all DO know Joe amd Trump are only 4 years apart in age. Yet you all fall for the mental manipulation.
Why?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ya'll saying "Trump was forced to debate the moderator + the opposition" .... What are ya'll even on about? He clearly refused to honor any of the debate rules the entire time, was petulant and interrupting the entire time. Was a really bad look for him.

Not to mention, he refused to condemn white supremacy. How you guys manage to put a "Spin" on everything he does is some of the worst bias I've seen.

Biden is hot garbage, Trump is going to win. But when are you guys gunna wake up to what's really happening here? How did ATS get clouded by Team Red vs. Team Blue?

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

To be honest, Wallace allowed Biden to interrupt as well. Granted, Trump came out of the gate being a total ass. His approach should have been to let Biden talk, then hammer him on what he said. But Wallace certainly didn't conduct a fair moderation. A couple examples would be when Wallace and Biden together chuckled about Trump, or when Biden flat out refused to answer the stacking the court question and Wallace didn't push him on it. Or maybe bringing up the hearsay tax information while completely ignoring the 3.5mil and Ukraine deal. Or even the stupid ass question about white supremacists (Trump declared the KKK a terror organization for Chrissake). That was the biggest bull# question in the history of POTUS debates, if we are being honest. Particularly when he doesn't return the question to Biden vis a vis BLM and Antifa.

It was a dumpster fire of a debate, and all 3 participated in lighting it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: ATS COMMUNITY

Good job by the way for Joe last night at the presidential debate.

Noticed the other flopping around all over the place with the emotional cut ins. But Joe did good and Denied the Ignorance and kept a professional composure unlike Dony...

In debate, ad hominems are generally frowned upon. I hold the opinion that once you throw an ad hom, you have lost the debate de facto.

Trump, the name caller, did not do this. Which is a bit odd. But Biden certainly did, more than once. And not one time did Wallace call him on it.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Biden stated last night that he'd get rid of Trump's tax cuts effectively raising taxes on everyone earning a pay check.

Support Biden all you want, just own the fact that you're supporting a bigger more controlling government, the establishment (with Biden's 47 years in DC), and higher taxes.

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
We all heard him call him sleepy Joe so many times so maybe Wallace has too.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

posted on Sep, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
We all heard him call him sleepy Joe so many times so maybe Wallace has too.

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Not during the debate. Stay on topic here. Last night it was only Biden that slung insults. And the moderator said nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join