It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What independent voters are out there who don’t consider conspiracy theories? Pshhhhhh

a reply to: interupt42

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

There is a Mud PIt thread for the debate...and this is NOT it!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
He discussed a fantasy idea turning EVERYTHING ELECTRIC (which still has a lot pollution) and is not possible or addressing the cost but you believe it? Ok... he’s just spouting talking point you like, no solutions sadly.

a reply to: dragonridr

No i dont im just fair in my analysis i can see both sides many connot. but yeah i dont b it but its not my issue it is an issue for others.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Yep.

I don't know if either would make an undecided voter want to vote for them.

Trump didn't say anything to piss off his base. The rejection of the Green New Deal may have cost Biden a small percentage of his base.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A debate? That's what that was? I thought it was the Odd couple episode where they are fighting over the last beer in the fridge. Fact was Oscar already drank it.
edit on 29-9-2020 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Wrong Joe did not show muturity neither of them did. Trump just kept interupting and being rude and acted well childish. Meanwhile Biden went to personal insults calling Trump names. Trump never called him a single name so Biden showed his immaturity as well.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

An unknown 47 year career politician 3 soon to be 4 time failed presidential candidate? We’ve heard of ol joe. a reply to: smurfy

Do you read anything properly?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Define proper? Im sorry if I’ve insulted you, truly.

a reply to: smurfy

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

He didn’t fall asleep? From the start he seemed like he was up past his bed time, and by the end he was only saying the same rehearsed lines. Zzzz at the wheel...

a reply to: interupt42

Agreed it was gimmick points and rehearsed political bs , but nonetheless trump did to much talking and to much interuptions whixh oppened the door for wallace to intervine. So that allowed for less talk time for biden which is in his best interest,
I disagree, as a result, Biden didn’t get in points in and was left with reliable accusations.
Bad night for Joe, Great night for Trump.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Joe did very well overall in his maturity, Trump's interjections were just plain childish

Are you freaking serious?

"Oh shut up man." All the namecalling Biden did? Clown, racist, etc. If he was supposed to stand out as the more mature, presidential one, he failed.
edit on 29 9 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Biden did alright. Trump looked like a complete ass. Wallace came across as incredibly biased

I agree and appreciate your honesty on Trump & Biden. Not sure on Wallace.

I was “watching” it blindfolded. I wanted to just hear what they had to say. That was kind of impossible.

🍺🍺

edit on 29-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I think the commentator won, Biden and Trump lost the debate, someone had to win.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
A debate? That's what that was? I thought it was the Odd couple episode where they are fighting over the last beer in the fridge. Fact was Oscar already drank it.

I remember that episode. Yeah, I think you are right.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i liked how all the questions were prefaced with lies. I can't believe people take anything on TV seriously anymore.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Biden did alright. Trump looked like a complete ass. Wallace came across as incredibly biased

Joe did very well overall in his maturity, Trump's interjections were just plain childish, and of course arrogant as is his want, Jesus, it's hard to like arrogance. Overall, I don't think the US deserves the Trump arrogance which has nothing to do with anybody's wellbeing except for Trump own wellbeing...that is nothing to do with tough, tough is about making the decisions that are difficult, like Kennedy had to make.
As an outsider, I would vote for Joe as a person...I didn't think that way before since Joe is pretty much an unknown, albeit an ex-vice president, where he was quite active.

How dare you have an opinion different than the status quo.

I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Biden looked like a human
Trump, like a verbal tweet machine, no substance .

Biden 1
Trump 0

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What a weird debate, brutal. Biden deflected the biggest Qs, Trump interrupted way too much but wasn't rattled, and at one point Wallace had Biden at a loss on one and Trump interrupted which allowed Biden to avoid the actual question.

Cringey and super bizarre. Also seemed like Trumps secondary motive became his primary motive, which was to keep pushing until Biden got wide eyed and started calling names, I mean it really got to him.

Wonder how the press spins this one up

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Joe did very well overall in his maturity, Trump's interjections were just plain childish, and of course arrogant as is his want, Jesus, it's hard to like arrogance. Overall, I don't think the US deserves the Trump arrogance which has nothing to do with anybody's wellbeing except for Trump own wellbeing...that is nothing to do with tough, tough is about making the decisions that are difficult, like Kennedy had to make.
As an outsider, I would vote for Joe as a person...I didn't think that way before since Joe is pretty much an unknown, albeit an ex-vice president, where he was quite active.

Yeah not sure I can agree Joe is unknown as he has failed to win the presidency 3 times, been in politics 47 years and was the vice president. I don't see where Joe made any points that made too many wanna vote for him but Trump's interruptions may have made some who were on the fence shift his way simply because they didn't like that. Trump could do so much better by letting Joe hang himself and talk, then address him after, though I guess it is tough going one on 2 but he knew that going in. I don't think Joe's denial of everything including stuff that is publicly is available did him any favors, though I feel few will look up the lies.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Yep.

I don't know if either would make an undecided voter want to vote for them.

Trump didn't say anything to piss off his base. The rejection of the Green New Deal may have cost Biden a small percentage of his base.

Are there technically any undecided voters in America right now?

This summer pretty much baked that cake already.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Joe came out looking like he was lost.
Trump interrupted a lot but made some good points.
Biden seemed to get a lot of his numbers wrong but could just be the politician in him. Also, he kept giving answers to questions that weren't being asked.
I think his handlers had him study important points and then he made sure he spouted them out even if they weren't talking about it lol
Trump has just never been good at answering questions or debating. He likes to focus on the good he has done but ignores the tough questions.
Biden kept addressing the cameras while Trump didn't, idk what that means.
IMO Biden looks like a little old man you would see in a nursing home. And I honestly feel bad for him

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join