It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe is having the worst debate I’ve seen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Two narcissists battling.

The difference between the two — Trump is a rare narcissist.

One who actually cares, about the positive impact of his legacy.

He’s got the patience level of myself. That downfall needs to be overcomed.

All we are is Dust in the wind.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There was a lot of interrupting, I do wish there was some restraint by Trump, he really wanted to throw down, but he’s sparring with the Reddit trolls and twitterati since joe won’t step up, but it makes a bit awkward optics for Trump, but he was hardly wrong and never weak for the full debate. If I count the number of times I said I agree with this guy, I think joe gets a 3 to trumps 20. I’m glad joe choose to be “moderate” at times.

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

edit on 29-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was disappointed.

What we accept as Presidential material.

I am sad for the Republic.

Chris Wallace’s Dad just rolled over in his grave.

Who is the Independent this year ?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
from the bit I saw, I admit joe looked a lot better than the last few clips I saw of him, but that's not really saying much though.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Joe came out better because all he had to do was not fall asleep.

Trump got man handled by wallace. He let wallace cut him off and get him off his point and switch subjects when convenient for biden.

Trump needs to handle the moderators better especially knowing they are going to be against him.

Horrible night for both and the country imo which is a win for biden because trump should have destroyed him. Instead of debating joe , trump allowed the debate to become between him and wallace

edit on 14930America/ChicagoTue, 29 Sep 2020 22:14:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
It was not bad for either one of them just depends on what you think is important will decide who won.

For example Trump won on law and order beyond a doubt

If your concerned about globa warming Biden won hands down trump had nothing on global warmimg .

Reality this was a train wreck neither side won in my point of view. They just both jumped in the ring and started swinging and the American people lost.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He didn’t fall asleep? From the start he seemed like he was up past his bed time, and by the end he was only saying the same rehearsed lines. Zzzz at the wheel...

a reply to: interupt42

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree for the most part. Wish Trump would’ve just let him have his time and killed him with facts afterwards. The only disagreement is Biden doing alright. That dude bold faced lied about almost everything brought up, went against his campaign message on pretty much everything and tried to dodge the issues with his son accepting bribes acting like Trump was talking about his other son. The only reason he did alright is because he didn’t start showing signs of dementia so many claim around here, but I’m not on that train anyways. I just honestly thought the Democrats would find a way to dodge the debates, so I’m happy I was wrong on that front. That’s my take.

He only screwed up once, counting from 1 to 3. Beyond that he was fairly concise.

Trumps argumentative approach was right out if tye gate. Before anything. Looked like he was trying to bait joe into a pushup challenge. The best he got was ad homs out of him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Trump “won” on global warming by accepting human derived damage to the planet without pandering to “how dare you” elitists. I was impressed with his position, I can’t even recount Bidens stock response.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
He didn’t fall asleep? From the start he seemed like he was up past his bed time, and by the end he was only saying the same rehearsed lines. Zzzz at the wheel...

Agreed it was gimmick points and rehearsed political bs , but nonetheless trump did to much talking and to much interuptions whixh oppened the door for wallace to intervine. So that allowed for less talk time for biden which is in his best interest,
edit on 20930America/ChicagoTue, 29 Sep 2020 22:20:16 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
But makes trump vs the establishment narrative oh so sweet.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Jesus.... is there anything else to say? It’s trump vs chris Wallace, joe biden doesn’t have anything to contribute here. Can any democrats defend joes performance? Let’s hear it!

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads mods feel free to move to mud pit etc...

Did we watch the same debate?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Defend joes train wreck for us?
a reply to: walkinghomer

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Trump “won” on global warming by accepting human derived damage to the planet without pandering to “how dare you” elitists. I was impressed with his position, I can’t even recount Bidens stock response.

No no he didn't reality is Biden was addressing global warming talked about moving everything to electric by 2035 I believe is what he said. He discussed making houses more energy efficient. What he didn't discuss was the cost. But he didn't need to because Trump didn't have a plan to even compare it with. So if you believe global warming is the number one threat you have to go with Joe.
edit on 9/29/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I thought Trump plunged the knife into biden's heart when the [Barisma]sp, subject arose but Biden surprised me. His head didn't explode like I figured it would.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

But makes trump vs the establishment narrative oh so sweet.

Asides from the already trumpster and ats members the independents who arent into conspiracy arent goong to see that.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Chris Wallace TRIED to help Joe Biden: twitter.com...

Didn't work out to well.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
He discussed a fantasy idea turning EVERYTHING ELECTRIC (which still has a lot pollution) and is not possible or addressing the cost but you believe it? Ok... he’s just spouting talking point you like, no solutions sadly.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Biden did alright. Trump looked like a complete ass. Wallace came across as incredibly biased

Joe did very well overall in his maturity, Trump's interjections were just plain childish, and of course arrogant as is his want, Jesus, it's hard to like arrogance. Overall, I don't think the US deserves the Trump arrogance which has nothing to do with anybody's wellbeing except for Trump own wellbeing...that is nothing to do with tough, tough is about making the decisions that are difficult, like Kennedy had to make.
As an outsider, I would vote for Joe as a person...I didn't think that way before since Joe is pretty much an unknown, albeit an ex-vice president, where he was quite active.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
An unknown 47 year career politician 3 soon to be 4 time failed presidential candidate? We’ve heard of ol joe. a reply to: smurfy

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join