It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well guys and ladies I feel Biden is going to wear a mask if he shows up for the debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
But here's the stickler, Biden May request that his presence isn't needed without him being present.

It will be done in two separate locations.

I kind of feel that's been the plan all along but we have to wait and see we got one more hour.

what would be really interesting to back up perhaps my thought on this is to have somebody outside seeing the secret service police is there for Joe Biden.

if not well then man maybe I might be right after all and a few other members on this board.
edit on 0900000013002020-09-29T19:00:13-05:00001309pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He can ware a mask, at least we'll see it. It's the ear-piece that I'm concerned about. This is going to be a reality show like we've never seen before.

ETA: maybe the mask will be so we can't see his lips move. There may be a small speaker in the mask and a Biden sound-alike will do all the talking 🤣

edit on 9-29-2020 by LogicalGraphitti because: More thoughts

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Trump campaign should request ear cam drones. Jk. But seriously. I would not doubt for one second 8f he had a team of nerds geared up to either intercept or jam such transmissions.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Trump campaign should request ear cam drones. Jk. But seriously. I would not doubt for one second 8f he had a team of nerds geared up to either intercept or jam such transmissions.

That's what I just said to my wife! Take it over feed him stupid answers. Joe won't know the difference.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I hope Biden calls Chris Wallqce a dog-faced pony soldier when he gets a question he doesnt like.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I hope Biden calls Chris Wallqce a dog-faced pony soldier when he gets a question he doesnt like.

Oh, come on, man!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just 10 minutes to go. I'm headed over to the Other Thread

top topics

join