It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Fritzes Out During Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why does this seem to happen more and more frequently with politicians?

Is this a TIA stroke? Drugs? Stress? Fatigue? Mental issues? What is the explanation to something like this? I mean it isn't a misspeak, it's literally someone greeting another right in the middle of an interview, several minutes after already having greeted them... almost like a reset switch was flipped in their brain and they forgot they'd already shared pleasantries.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Cmon I think she was being facetious. She was trying to impart on George Stephanopoulos that it was Sunday morning and maybe she could just do an interview without bashing Trump.

YMMV

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, the politicians are eating the same food chemistry they feed us. You would think that they would require politicians to avoid all the junk food chemical additives, but I guess it is everywhere. With Pelosi, it is probably the wine and Ice cream that is making her delusional.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Where are the arm chair psychologists?

To me, it seemed like she has plans in the pipeline and came dangerously close to revealing them before anything can be done and getting in legal trouble.

Or she wasn't fed the questions before going on air. Off the cuff speaking is difficult in this age of social media.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, the politicians are eating the same food chemistry they feed us. You would think that they would require politicians to avoid all the junk food chemical additives, but I guess it is everywhere. With Pelosi, it is probably the wine and Ice cream that is making her delusional.

She also has Botulisum toxins injected into her face, close to the brain, on a regular basis... that's gotta have some impact on the old logic center.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Her handlers were re-booting her. Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Stress...EXTREME Stress.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It was a teleprompter glitch.

She always uses a teleprompter because the questions and topics are always scripted ahead of time.

All she ever has to do is read (just like she did here) LOLz 🎭

Does anybody actually believe she can answer questions that fast all the time ? LOLz

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

cause she's a old bitty b_ _ ch. old folks do that sh@@ just ask joe.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Haha when I watched that when it first aired, I couldn't believe the guys face didn't scrunch up, like wtf are you talking about.
We've been talking for an hour lol

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Because for some inconceivable reason the idiots in this country keep re-electing the same tired out turds into office for their entire lives. We get to see them grow up, hit middle age, send thier kids off to college, then thier grandkids to college, then we get to watch as their brains deteriorate into the blissfull nothingness of old age.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

She also has Botulisum toxins injected into her face, close to the brain, on a regular basis... that's gotta have some impact on the old logic center.

She does not have a logic center....I don't think she has had one since before she has been in the House

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Haha when I watched that when it first aired, I couldn't believe the guys face didn't scrunch up, like wtf are you talking about.
We've been talking for an hour lol

George Snuffalupagus did a controlled version of this:

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And it wasn’t just the “.........Good morning! .......Sunday morning....” reboot/short-out issue. Then she immediately started in on “We have a responsibility to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America...”

Weird as hell.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Jeez, we really shouldn't complain about things here in Canada. I think the worst thing I've heard in the last year was Justin Trudeau's "speaking moistly" comment. Then again, I don't watch much political stuff on TV here. Still, I think Biden, Pelosi, etc. take the cake!

For those who are wondering about the Trudeau thing, here's a video from "Your Morning". Hey, at least we can have a laugh about it as Canadians!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Is this a TIA stroke? Drugs? Stress? Fatigue? Mental issues? What is the explanation to something like this? I mean it isn't a misspeak, it's literally someone greeting another right in the middle of an interview, several minutes after already having greeted them... almost like a reset switch was flipped in their brain and they forgot they'd already shared pleasantries.

The pastor of a church we used to go to got up to speak one morning on a topic that was listed in the program. He hesitated for a few moments and looked a little dazed. Then he told a Father's Day story that had nothing to do with what he had intended to speak about. Everyone watching knew something was wrong. When he was done, a couple of the Elders went up to him to see if he was ok and he said yes, that he was just very tired. Turns out he had a TIA while we were watching. It's disturbing when you see someone's brain malfunction.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Geez , that's Not The Interview I saw.................)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And everyone missed the part :
"We took an oath to defend the Constitution.."
Ok , Nancy , when ya gonna start ?
You have violated that oath from the start of your time as Speaker.
What a loon...
...and another Fascist traitor.

edit on 9/29/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I think the adrenochrome market may have taken a big hit this year?

Maybe she'll feel better after the helloween rituals.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

The pastor of a church we used to go to got up to speak one morning on a topic that was listed in the program. He hesitated for a few moments and looked a little dazed. Then he told a Father's Day story that had nothing to do with what he had intended to speak about. Everyone watching knew something was wrong. When he was done, a couple of the Elders went up to him to see if he was ok and he said yes, that he was just very tired. Turns out he had a TIA while we were watching. It's disturbing when you see someone's brain malfunction.

Is that what former Senator RON PAUL had the other day?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join