It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight Will be an Order of Epic Never Experienced Before

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
👉 Fake Steel Dossier

👉 Illegal spying on the Trump Campaign by the Obama Admin

👉 Illegal destroying of evidence by Hillary Clinton

👉 Russian Hoax started and funded by Hillary Clinton

These are crimes of the highest magnitude and the absolute WORST political scandal this country has ever experienced. Their time is coming tick tock ⏰

Get ready for an absolute BEATDOWN of Joe Biden by our President tonight. I’m already feeling embarrassed for the poor [pedo] creepster. Not!
edit on 9/29/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2 hours of excuse after excuse about why he doesn't pay his taxes. It will unprecedented and unbelievable!! 4 years of endless scandals and anti-American conspiracies for Biden to relentlessly beat bunker boy over the head with!! He doesn't stand a chance. I'm willing to bet Trump quits an hour before the debate even starts! He won't be able to handle the embarrassment .... I can't wait!!

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Hahahaha that's funny. All Trump will say about his taxes is that if they don't like it take it up with the IRS and his accounts and lawyers. And no laws were broken. End of topic.

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Trump will mop the floor with Biden.

Biden will mumble incoherently about his favorite colors when asked about his plans for the country.

People will laugh at him.

The media will declare Biden the clear victor. His chances of victory will increase past 80 percent. Then he will still lose in November.

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
2 hours of excuse after excuse about why he doesn't pay his taxes. It will unprecedented and unbelievable!! 4 years of endless scandals and anti-American conspiracies for Biden to relentlessly beat bunker boy over the head with!! He doesn't stand a chance. I'm willing to bet Trump quits an hour before the debate even starts! He won't be able to handle the embarrassment .... I can't wait!!

As usual, do you ever apply your logic to yourself? Bunker boy? Biden's been in his basement for months now, Trump was forced into a bunker for 30 minutes. You can do better, come on.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm legitimately frightened to watch the debate. I don't know if my heart can take the hypnotic talking points Biden will spew....but I must watch!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

Even I kinda wanna watch these debates and i'm not even American, they seem like they're going to be pretty damn entertaining though.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

As usual, do you ever apply your logic to yourself? Bunker boy? Biden's been in his basement for months now, Trump was forced into a bunker for 30 minutes. You can do better, come on.

Biden has the luxury of having been out of public view for the better part of 4 years, and the benefit of having never been president. With the country in disarray and the absolute craziness that has been 2020, most Americans have little interest in the goings-on of pre-2016. This debate will center on the past 4 years, and only one of these 2 men has been in charge.

However, most Biden supporters already know that. Attack the Trumpers where it hurts: their patriotism and masculinity. The economy in shambles, midst of a pandemic, and when "The Left" came to play Trump hit the bunker and turned out the lights.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yea, I'm sure Joe outgrew any bad things he may have done. Let's not even bother talking about bygones.
To the Future!

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

C'mon, man!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

making a home made chicken pot pie. gonna stop and get a fresh 12pk on the way home from work. Plan on watching the debates, drinking some beer, and trimming the dogs toenails.

Im really hoping that each candidate does exactly the worst expected. Want Trump to hammer biden on his sons dealings, maybe make fun of pelosi's teeth again. Bonus would be if he walks over and looks in bidens ears.

in return i hope to see biden challenge trump to a push up contest, bonus for actually punching him.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Trumps core isn't exactly patriotic like you seem to think they are.

Its all mostly for show, to "own the libs". Anything the left hates, they embrace just to "own the libs". Which is pretty stupid, honestly. But i guess trolling can only be answered with trolling.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Biden has the luxury of having been out of public view for the better part of 4 years, and the benefit of having never been president. With the country in disarray and the absolute craziness that has been 2020, most Americans have little interest in the goings-on of pre-2016. This debate will center on the past 4 years, and only one of these 2 men has been in charge.

However, most Biden supporters already know that. Attack the Trumpers where it hurts: their patriotism and masculinity. The economy in shambles, midst of a pandemic, and when "The Left" came to play Trump hit the bunker and turned out the lights.

You do know thats weak sauce of epic proportions,

Biden's a political douche lifer. Trump's just a brash asshole New Yorker. Come watch Biden's snowman melt under the bright lights. Why would Biden refuse to be checked for an ear piece? makes no sense. The country was doing fine until this COVID stuff blossomed. Thing is if the left hadn't been so zealous in hounding Trump his whole 1st term, the COVID situation could have hurt him far worse than it actually has. Trump letting the states decide was the best way to go as each state has effected by varying degrees. If Biden were President we would still be locked down, and if it spikes he has said he will lock it down, with federal mandates.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
All you post and you ignore.
He tricked all his followers.

Forgot to add he built his great Wall.
He said Obama was not American.
And he does not confront racial aggression in this country.

But yes he NOT great lol.

Follow failure=you fail. Some of us learned this in middle school smh.

It's like Trumpletz are the jox in the movie Revenge of the nerds.
And Biden camp is the nerds 😂💪
Go nerds. The jox just make it look good😎
Yes I am a nerd too😉

edit on 9/29/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
BLM racial aggression? Or some other form?

I seen a lot of aggression looting and burning going on from on primarily from one group.
Hint:not brown and not white.

Bonus riddle: what accounts for as little as 13% but also accounts for half?
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

edit on 29-9-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Biden has the luxury of having been out of public view for the better part of 4 years, and the benefit of having never been president.

I think he will continue to benefit.

So with Biden you think Trump should just focus on the last four years? Not his other 43 years in politics?

So Biden should just focus on Trump from 2016 election night forward then?

Sound fair!

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
You lost I won't even comment on your post more then I already have.

originally posted by: Athetos
BLM racial aggression? Or some other form?

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Cool way to fight for what you believe in.
You sure showed me!

Also...you English ....broken

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

making a home made chicken pot pie. gonna stop and get a fresh 12pk on the way home from work. Plan on watching the debates, drinking some beer, and trimming the dogs toenails.

Im really hoping that each candidate does exactly the worst expected. Want Trump to hammer biden on his sons dealings, maybe make fun of pelosi's teeth again. Bonus would be if he walks over and looks in bidens ears.

in return i hope to see biden challenge trump to a push up contest, bonus for actually punching him.

I hope there is some sort of order in all those tasks. All at once seems a bit yuk.

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Biden insists on dressing himself tonight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join